应该我走
It should be me
不 不 你喜欢这
No. No, you love it here.
是 我喜欢你 但是整个片区都没有警司监督官的
No, I do, but there isn't an open sergeant supervisor job
职位了
anywhere else in the division.
我查过了
I checked.
这也就是说你得接受降职
Which means you would have to take a demotion.
不能这样 所以
And that's not happening So --
露西 我 -不 没关系的
Lucy, I --No, it'll be fine.
菜鸟升到二级警官后
Rookies leave their first station
离开最开始的警局是常事
after making P2 all the time.
没错
That's true.
所以这是最好的选择
So this is the best move, right?
也许 但是我们不用现在决定
Maybe. But we don't need to decide right now.
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
好 奥斯卡还好吗
Good. Oscar's ready?
他就在你后面
He'll be right behind you.
你是对的 新医生不是医生
You were right. The new doctor is not a doctor.
我在暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计划搜索了他的静态监控画面
I ran a surveillance still of him through ViCAP.
他叫特洛伊·霍夫曼
His name is Troy Hoffman.
多次前科 坐牢如家常便饭
Multiple priors, in and out of prison,
跟奥斯卡在监狱里同期过
including a stint with Oscar.
你觉得他来这是为了帮奥斯卡逃走吗
Do you think he's here to help Oscar escape?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是他肯定控制了奥斯卡的医生
But he certainly has leverage on Oscar's doctor.
我们可以取消手术 重新部署
I mean, we can cancel the surgery, regroup.
我不想吓到大家
I don't want to spook anybody
除非我们能弄清楚怎么回事
till we know what's going on.
我们得找机会分开特洛伊和那个医生
We need to separate Troy from the doctor.
你能去干预一下吗 -简单
Can you run interference? Piece of cake.
走
Let's go.
奥斯卡 终于有机会改变一下
Well, Oscar, how does it feel
做点好事 你感觉如何
to finally do something good for a change?
糟透了 再也不干了
Awful. Never again.
抱歉 我 我知道你很忙
Celina: I'm sorry. I-I know you're busy,
但是我 我这边一直疼
but I-I've been having this pain on my side.
你觉得有可能是癌症吗
Do you think it's cancer?
不太可能
Unlikely.
但你还没给我做检查呢 也没法确定吧
Well, you can't be certain without examining me, right?
我上网都查了 也可能是铸型综合征
I looked it up online. Or, uh, Cast Syndrome.
铸型综合征 真的挺 挺可怕一病
Cast Syndrome. That -- That seems really bad.
他是谁 我们知道他不是医生
Who is this guy? We know he's not a doctor.
昨晚三个人闯进了我家
Three men broke into my house last night.
他们抓走了我家人当人♥质♥
They're holding my family hostage.
如果我不在手术中杀了奥斯卡
If I don't kill Oscar during the surgery,
他们说我就再也见不到我家人了
they say I'll never see them again.
不好意思 你说啥
I'm sorry. What?
赶紧给我解开 诺兰 我得赶紧跑啊
Uncuff me from this bed, Nolan. I want to get off. Shut up.
我们得先把这家伙弄走
We need to get this guy off the board
还不能给他机会去警告同伙
before he can warn his friends.
我只是想问问你的直觉
All I'm asking for is your gut instinct.
你觉得会是绝症吗 -不会 现在给我让开吧
Is it fatal? No, now get out of my way.
举起手来
Hands up.
这就对了
That's right.
你们怎么商量的
So what's your protocol?
你的同伙等你打电♥话♥吗
Your guys waiting for you to call them?
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Go screw yourself.
她想家人安全奥斯卡就得死
The only way her family lives is if Oscar dies.
我是怎么招你恨了啊
What did I ever do to you?
在南方前线时背叛了我兄弟
Betrayed my brother to the Southern Front.
害他坐牢死在了狱里
Got him shanked to death in prison.
抱歉 你还得说的具体点
I'm sorry. I'm gonna need a little more specificity
给我个名字或者年份啥的
like maybe a name or a year.
算了 这些都不重要了
Okay. That doesn't matter right now.
而且你也的确是世上最滥的一人
And you are the worst person in the world.
把他手♥机♥拿出来
Get his phone.
看起来他每隔半小时就打一次电♥话♥
Looks like he's been calling every half an hour.
上次打电♥话♥是20分钟前
Last phone call was 20 minutes ago.
所有单位请注意 沙林·伯纳德医生家
All units, possible hostage situation
发生疑似人♥质♥劫持事件
at the home of Dr. Charlene Bernard.
地址是 使命米莱路19531
The address is... 19531 Mission Mile Road.
7A100
7-Adam-100.
我们距离那里只有半英里 不鸣警笛去疑似绑♥架♥现场
We're half a mile from there. Code 3 silent to possible 207
尽快 他们在等电♥话♥
Hurry. They're waiting on a phone call.
还有9分钟 他们就知道出事了
In nine minutes, they're gonna know something's wrong.
左边单独的房♥子
It's one house up on the left.
好 我们抄近路过去
All right, we'll cut through there.
从后院走
E We'll approach through the backyard.
指挥中心 7A100 我们下车调查绑♥架♥
Control, 7-Adam-100. Code 6 at 207.
请通知增援单位我们会从后院进去
Tell backup that we re gonna come in through the rear.
7A100 207能看到一名嫌疑人
7-Adam-100. 207, one suspect in sight.
情况紧急 我们已经进入目标地
We have exigent circumstances and are entering the premises
放下枪
Drop the gun!
你没事吧
You okay?
安全 -安全
Clear. - Clear.
7A100 207的嫌疑人已被控制
7-Adam-100, 207 suspects in custody.
无需进一步协助
Code 4.
7A100 收到
7-Adam-100, copy.
干得好
Nice job.
那就意味着现在你正式被捕了
That means you are officially under arrest,
而你得去给他做手术了
and you have a surgery to get to.
如果你还想做的话
If you are still up for it.
开什么玩笑 我会尽全力把这个变♥态♥
Are you kidding? I'll do what I have to
送出我的医院
to get this psychopath out of my hospital.
等等 等等
Okay, hold on, hold on.
我因为这事精神受到了极大的创伤
I have been severely traumatized by this.
我觉得自己得休息几天
I'm gonna need at least a couple of days
才能在精神上准备好
before I am emotionally ready
应对这次手术
for any kind of medical procedure.
没问题啊 你恢复精神时 我就昭告天下
No problem. While you recover, we'll just call everyone
告诉那些曾经被你害过的人来医院找你
you've ever wronged and tell them where to find you.
你不会那么做的
You wouldn't do that
她不会那么做的对吧
She wouldn't do that
她不做 那就我来吧
If she doesn't, I will.
行 手术就手术呗
Fine, surgery it is.
醒了 才离开监狱两天
There he is. Out of prison two days,
就已经有两伙人想要弄死你了
and already two people have tried to murder you.
我怎么觉得还挺骄傲的
Is it weird that I'm flattered?
看来我的影响力还挺大
Clearly, I make an impact on people.
骨髓灰质炎也一样
So did polio.
奥斯卡 我已经不想再琢磨
Oscar, I've given up trying to figure out
到底你为什么会变成这样了
what makes you tick.
你有什么结论呢 克里奥小姐
Well, what's the verdict, Miss Cleo?
我还是会死吗
Am I still gonna die?
早晚的事
Eventually.
但是你周围的黑气已经消散了
But the darkness that surrounded you has receded.
暂时的 -别担心
For now Don't worry.
很快 你就会再次出现在别人的准星之下的
Soon enough, I'm sure you'll be back in someone's cross-hairs.
说实话 如果我说
Well, I'd be lying if I said
这件事让我换了个角度看世界
that this whole experience has given me
那就是扯淡
a fresh outlook on the world.
但这事确实让我意识到 不管我发生了什么
But it has made me realize that no matter what happens to me,
我的一部分都会存在于我女儿的身上
a piece of me lives on in my daughter.
除非因为你有毒 她的身体出现排斥现象
Unless her body rejects it for being too toxic.
随你怎么逞口舌吧 诺兰
Sticks and stones, Nolan.
顺便说一句 你逼你女儿
Incidentally, the deal you forced your daughter
每周给你的账户存钱的事
to make about putting money into your account weekly,
你就别想了
that's not gonna happen.
她不欠你的
She owes you nothing
真让人失望 但是可以理解
Disappointing, but understandable
我能做你的线人不
Can I interest you in my CI services?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表