I guess this is it.
明天 我们就回归原来了
Tomorrow, we are back to being us.
没错
Right.
在做卧底时发生的事
And everything that happened undercover
就让它过去吧
we will just leave behind.
对
Right.
嗯 卧底时的事就不要再翻出来说了
Yeah. What happens undercover stays undercover.
你知道吗 从某种意义上说
You know, in a sense,
既然我们还没有进行汇报 那就还算是卧底状态
since we haven't been debriefed, we're still undercover.
我发誓我喊出了你的名字
♪ I swear I said your name ♪
我 我想你说的也对吧
I-I guess you're right.
此时此刻 没人相信你是真的
♪ At this point, no one believes you're real ♪
你想进来吗
Do you want to come in?
BGM: 5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood
我发誓今晚我呼唤了三十次你的名字
♪ I swear I said your name 30 times tonight ♪
我我 我还是别进去了
I-I-- I shouldn't.
此时此刻 没人相信你是真的
♪ At this point, no one believes you're real ♪
我发誓我喊出了你的名字
♪ I swear I said your name ♪
只是为了听上去的感觉
♪ Just make it sound good ♪
只是为了听上去的感觉 -要喝点什么吗
♪ Make it sound good ♪ Can I make you a drink?
只是为了听上去的感觉
♪ Make it sound good ♪
不用
I'm good.
只是为了听上去的感觉
♪ Make it sound good ♪
只是为了
♪ Make it sou-- ♪
天 克里斯
Oh. Chris.
我不知道你今天会来
I didn't know that you were gonna be here.
蒂姆和我 不
Tim and I were ju-- No.
他还有脉搏
Wait. He still has a pulse.
我是蒂姆·布拉福德警司
Yeah, this is Sergeant Tim Bradford.
我需要一辆救护车 地址是埃尔姆赫斯特路2733号♥ 610公♥寓♥
I need an ambulance at 2733 Elmhurst Drive, Apartment 610
蒂姆
Tim.
等一下
One sec.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你好啊 约翰
Hello, John.
罗莎琳德
Rosalind?
我就快点说吧 飞机在加油了
I have to be quick. We're refueling.
但我想你们得有人去看看露西了
But I just wanted to make sure someone checked on Lucy.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你紧张吗
You nervous?
有一点
Yeah, a little.
我做了20年的咨♥询♥顾问
I was a guidance counselor for 20 years.
但现在终于实现了做联邦探员的梦想
But now I finally get to fulfill my dream of being in the FBI.
你上次来时可是搞得很高调啊
You set the bar pretty high when you were here last time.
联调局喜欢低调 但我们都知道
The Bureau needs to keep things low-key, and we
你可不是低调的人
both know that's not you.
你的意思是我还得再次证明一下自己
You're saying I just need to prove myself worthy again.
不不不 西蒙尼 那不是外卖♥♥
No, no, no, Simone, that's not the takeaway.
三名嫌疑人开着机车
Three suspects on street bikes.
你好啊 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
你手怎么了
What's going on with your hand?
没事吧 -我搞到他的DNA了
You OK? - I got his DNA!
厉害吧
Pretty good, right?
小心
Look out!
我是来教你的
I'm here to teach you.
没问题啊 除非你也准备好了
Tm good with that, as long as you're good with learning
要向我学习
from me, too.
我们可以搞定的
We got this!
我们可是联调局探员
We're Feds.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表