We need to get that kid out of there.
要试试声东击西吗
Should we try a diversion?
看看能不能用苦肉计
See if we can try the old "Sorry Sucker" gag.
这是经典 你砸 我抢
It's a classic. You smash, I grab?
收到
Copy that.
那是不是意味着不是我管事了
Does that mean I'm not in charge anymore?
只在精神上管事 我们走
Only in spirit. Let's go.
你和我一起
You're with me.
哎呦
Whoops.
你不是撞了我的车子吧
You did not just hit my car!
没错 我撞了 不好意思
Yeah, I did. Sorry about that.
看起来损伤不大
Looks like minor damage, though.
别担心 市政♥府♥会支付所有的损失
Don't worry. The city will pay for all the damages
还有租车费用
and rental car inconvenience.
好的 我需要你的信息来填写
Yeah. I'll just need to get some of your information
事故报告
for the accident report,
能请问一下尊姓大名吗
Can I get your name?
我叫赛丽娜 你呢
Hi. My name is Celina. What's yours?
听着 不好意思打断你
Listen, I'm sorry to stop the game,
但是情况紧急我们需要到外面去
but there's an emergency and we need to go outside.
想要我来吗
Do you want to come with me?
举起手来
Hey, show me your hands.
双手抱头
Put your hands behind your head.
宝贝女儿
Baby girl!
救命 我接到孩子了 救救她
Help! I got the kid! Help her!
塞丽娜还正在里面
Celina's still in there.
当心
Watch out.
赛丽娜
Celina!
华雷斯警官倒下了 没有呼吸了
Officer Juarez is down. She's not breathing
我们走
Let's go.
我需要纳洛酮
I need Narcan!
挺住
Come on.
小心 小心 挺住 挺住啊
Easy, easy. Come on. Come on.
加把劲 塞丽娜
Come on, Celina.
塞丽娜
Celina.
塞丽娜 拜托 醒醒 快醒醒
Celina, come on, wake up. Come on back.
塞丽娜 再来一针
Celina! Hit her again.
快点呀 快醒醒 塞丽娜
Come on. Come back to us, Celina.
塞丽娜
Celina?
塞丽娜 你能听到我吗
Celina, can you hear me?
挺住 塞丽娜
Come on, Celina
嘿
Hey.
我的手
My hand
你说什么
What'd you say?
你压住我的手了
You're crushing my hand.
对不起 对不起
Oh, sorry. Sorry. Hey. Hey. Hey.
这边 各位 快点
Over here, guys. Come on.
做得不错
Good work in there.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你感觉怎么样
Hey. Hey. How you feeling?
别说没事
And don't just say fine.
我还有点虚弱
I-I'm still pretty shaken.
但是 谢谢你救了我
But, um, thank you for saving me.
就像我说的 一家人
Like I said, family.
是 你今天所作的事情需要胆量
Yeah. What you did took guts today.
是 救了一个孩子
Yeah, saving a kid like that.
这肯定能评奖了
I mean, there's got to be a medal in there somewhere.
绝对的 我会上交文件
There definitely is. I'll get on the paperwork.
最好还是由他的教官来举荐
Or maybe it would be better coming from her FTO.
我很乐意效劳
I'm happy to do it.
我很好奇 这样说我是不是也能得奖章
I'm curious, though, would that qualify me for a medal as well?
不 -是 那件事现在不重要
No. Yeah, that's not what's important right now.
但是作为教官
But having a training officer's very first rookie
带出的菜鸟在上路几个月内就获得奖章
qualify for a medal in her first few months
一定让我脱颖而出
on the job would put me in some pretty rarefied air.
但是话说回来 那现在都不重要
But again, not important right now.
在你几个月见到我之前
♪ When you first met me moons ago ♪
我听说劳伦·藤井要退休了
I just heard Lauren Fujii is retiring
真的吗 真没想到
Really? That's surprising.
是 很显然她在圣何塞找到了一份
Yeah, apparently she got some great gig up in San Jose
薪资优厚的工作
paying her a ton of money.
真不错
Wow. Good for her.
她一离开 沃森调到扫黄打非组
With her out, Watson moves over to Vice,
普利姆进入骑警队 希克斯接替他的职位
Primm winds up in Motors, and Hicks takes his place.
我不知道你是怎么理清楚的
I don't know how you keep all that straight.
你不明白吗 这意味着市警局有了新
Don't you get it? It means there's an opening
空缺
in Metro.
至少之前有
Well, at least there was.
派恩警督15分钟之前刚刚打给我
Lieutenant Pine just called me 15 minutes ago,
我要过去
and I'm going over.
那太好了 恭喜你
That's great. Congratulations.
谢谢 格雷给我的评估不绝溢美之词
Thanks. Grey gave me a rock-star review.
是 他应该这么做 你很出色
Yeah, well, he should. You're amazing.
我很兴奋
BRADFORD I'm excited.
我很兴奋 我们去吃晚餐庆祝一下
I'm excited. Let's go to dinner tonight and celebrate.
今晚 -我去不了 对不起
T-- Tonight, I can't. I'm sorry.
我真的 希望能去 但是我去不了
I really, really want to, but I can't.
我答应了朋友我会帮助他
I promised my friend that I would help him
做事 明天晚上
with something. Tomorrow night.
好
Hm? Okay.
好 当然
Okay. Sure.
你需要帮助吗
Do you need any help?
不 不 这得我自己完成
No, no. It's something I got to do on my own.
但是明天晚上 一言为定
But tomorrow night, it is a date.
我们要庆祝你的喜事
We are gonna celebrate you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
他们有你是他们的福气
They're really lucky to have you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好 我得走了
Okay. I got to go.
做得好
Good job.
我把你当成了什么人
♪ Who did I think you were? ♪
当我们在阳光下起舞
♪ When we danced in the setting sun? ♪
当你说你会永远爱我
♪ When you said that you'd love me forever ♪
我蓄势 蓄势待发
♪ And I was getting ready to run ♪
蓄势待发
♪ Ready to run ♪
你好 女儿 你今天过得怎么样
Hola, mija. How was your day?
你懂的 不少归档 文书工作
Oh, you know, just a lot of filing, a lot of paperwork.
不过就快要完成了 所以我马上就出发
Almost done, though, so I'll be heading out soon.
我一直以为警务工作很危险
I always thought police work was so dangerous.
没错
It is.
我今天被纸划伤了
I got a paper cut today.
女儿 你得当心
Ay, mija, you need to be careful.
我知道 我会的 我保证
I know. I am. I promise.
我承认 我在清洁方面比较疏忽
I'll admit, I've been lax about cleaning it.
有多疏忽
How lax?
上一次是在克♥林♥顿♥还是布♥什♥当总统的时候
Uh, either Clinton or Bush was the president.
哪个 哪个布♥什♥
W-- Which Bush?
有一段时间了
It's been a while.
说话算是
A deal's a deal.
我很高兴蒂姆的事情成了
I'm happy it worked out for Tim.
是
Yeah. Oh! Hey. Whoa!
你上哪去 你不帮忙吗
Hey, where are you going? Aren't you gonna help?
错过周一的橄榄球
And miss Monday Night Football?
我把自己当成什么人
♪ Who did I think I was? ♪
今天不是周一
It's not Monday.
是
Yeah, yummy.
也许我会一直有这样的感受
♪ And perhaps I'll feel like this forever ♪
你们的洗衣房♥呢 莉亚出了点事故
Hey. Where's your laundry? Leah had a little accident.
蓄势待发
♪ Ready to run ♪
谢谢
Thanks.
要不要面条
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表