目前确认现场有5名嫌疑人
We've identified five suspects on site,
但有可能更多
but there could be more.
我们不知道被绑♥架♥者在哪栋楼里
We don't know which building our hostage is being held in,
所以需要全部清扫一遍才行
so we need to clear everything.
洛佩兹警探做观察员
Detective Lopez will be our spotter.
她会给我们提供掩护
She'll provide overwatch.
为什么不让都会司做掩护呢
Why not let Metro provide overwatch?
因为我们需要所有人都参加战斗
Because we need all our boots on the ground.
阿德丽塔,源于墨西哥革命时期的一首同名歌♥,指女战士
而且除了“阿德丽塔”我不想让别人负责我后面
And there's no one I'd rather have on my six than La Adelita.
抱歉长官 我不知道
I'm sorry, ma'am. I-I had no idea.
你可是警界传奇
You're a legend at the range.
客气 去救她回来吧
No worries. Go get her back.
听见了 赶紧动起来
You heard her. Let's move.
不能出错
No mistakes.
就位 安全吗
In position. Are we clear?
主广场安全 可以通过
Main concourse is clear. Green and go.
钱在床垫下 拿出你的本事来
♪ Money in the mattress, pull up stunt ♪
朝钱奔跑过去 就好像阿甘
♪ Running to the money like my last name Gump ♪
在后备箱里拿到了公文包 我可不是什么小混混
♪ Got a briefcase in the trunk, hell nah I ain't no punk ♪
我想做什么就做什么 不是非得听你的
♪ I do what I want not what you say ♪
掩护我
Cover me.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop the weapon!
离武器远点 举起手来
Step away from the weapon. Put your hands up.
举起手 转身
Hand up. Turn around.
把你的手放到头上
Put your hands on your head.
手放后面
Hands behind your back.
B队 扣押两名
B Team, two in custody.
A队 需要拖车 扣押一名 匝道区域
Adam Team, I need trailers for one in custody. Ramp room.
继续进行清扫
Moving forward on our sweep.
不许动 警♥察♥
Mad Dog: Freeze! Police!
趴地上 不许动 不许动
Get on the ground! Don't move! Don't move!
地上 马上
The ground! Now!
C队 扣押两名
C Team, two in custody.
闭嘴
Swan: Shut up already!
我让你闭嘴了
I said shut up!
我给你信♥号♥♥你就拉电闸
Kill the power when I give the signal.
已经这样了
It is what it is.
哭也没用
Crying about it ain't gonna do no good.
快点 往前迈一步就行
Tim: Come on. Just take one step.
不对劲 时间到了
Something's wrong. Time's up.
没事了
Tim: It's okay.
A队 扣押一名
Adam Team, one in custody.
人♥质♥安全 无需进一步协助
Hostage is safe. We are Code 4.
没事
It's okay.
没事 你安全了
It's okay. You're safe now.
7A15 看到嫌疑人
7-Adam-15, eyes on suspect.
警♥察♥
Nolan: Police!
别动
Don't.
你要是再敢走近后备箱
You move an inch towards that trunk,
我就只能开枪了
I'll be forced to shoot you.
手举起来
Hands in the air.
马上
Now!
好
Okay.
朝我声音方向后退
Step back towards my voice.
再退 再退
Again. Again.
跪下
On your knees.
嫌疑人被扣押 我们不需要进一步协助
Suspect in custody. We're Code 4.
最好让防爆小组进入
Better bring in the bomb squad.
有人带了手榴弹要大干一场
Someone brought a grenade to the party.
不用谢我了 -为啥谢你
You're welcome! For what?
我给你的花费做了个电子数据表
Well, I created an Excel spreadsheet for your expenses.
我刚开始工作时也用了类似的表格
I used something similar when I first started on the job
超级有用的
It is super helpful.
而且我 我可以把小程序也发你
And I-I can send you the app, as well. Mm-hmm.
相信我 当你每个月能达标时
And trust me. You're gonna feel so gratified
一定会十分有满足感
when you hit your target at the end of the month,
而且你会看到那个 那些果汁
and you'll see that those, um -- those juices
其实不在你的日常预算中 抱歉
aren't on the daily budget. Sorry.
谢了 但是
Mm. Appreciate that, but...
我昨晚跟我妈谈过了
I talked to my mom last night,
她放弃我那个动作角色的计划了
and she's backing down on the whole action-figure thing,
所以没事了
so it's all good.
行吧 这么说你又开始花她的钱了哈
Oh. So you're taking her money again.
是啊 我 我无法生活在贫穷之中
Yeah, I-I just can't live in poverty.
这不叫贫穷
It's not poverty.
亚伦
Aaron!
嘿 布拉德福德
Hey, Bradford.
今天干得不错嘛 -谢了
Good job out there today. - Thanks.
等你了解他们了就知道 他们认都还不错
They're a good bunch once you get to know them.
是啊 我信你说的
Yeah. I'll take your word for it.
不是对巡逻队有意见哈 但是 都会司有点特别
Nothing against Patrol, but...Metro is a different beast.
一般情况到白热化阶段才会叫我们去
We get called in situations that are already at a boiling point.
那种压力会造成一种特别的联结
That kind of stress creates a special bond.
而我却被排挤在外
And I'm on the outside of that.
从某个角度来讲 他们其实每个人都是如此
And every single one of them was, too, at some point.
给大家点时间吧
Give it a little time.
好
Okay.
要跟我们一起喝杯啤酒吗
You want to grab a beer with us?
我有的选吗
Do I have a choice?
传统对吧 新来的得请大家喝一轮
It's tradition. New guy buys a round.
走吧
Come on.
是的 我很乐意把推荐人发给你们
Yes, I'm happy to send over my references.
只要需要 我随时都可以开工
And I can start whenever you need me.
谢了
Thanks.
嘿 你在找新工作吗
Hey. You looking for another job?
科斯莫的父母肯定是要离婚了
Uh, Cosmo's parents are definitely getting a divorce.
索尼娅希望我能留下 但她不确定
Sonia wants to keep me on, but she's not sure
要花费那么大笔诉讼费后是否还有多余的钱 所以
if she can afford it with all the legal fees, so...
你不是还担心要搬出去的事吧
You're not still worried about having to move out, are you?
我只是不想成为你的负担
I just don't want to be a burden.
你不是
You're not.
塔玛拉 听我说
Tamara, look.
我明白 你一直颠沛流离
I get it. Your whole life, you've been displaced
从一个家转到另一个 但现在都结束了
from one home to another, but that's over now.
我们是一家人啊 妞
Girl, we're family.
就算你想 也不可能摆脱我
You couldn't get rid of me if you tried.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是我早晚会有自己的住处的
But I will get my own place eventually.
我可不想等你和蒂姆计划要孩子时
Mm-hmm. I don't plan to be the weirdo roommate
成为你的怪室友
when you and Tim start having babies.
八字还没一撇呢
That's a long way off.
但不知道 也许可以呢
But I don't know. Maybe it could work out.
我听说你做保姆还挺不错的
I heard you're a really good babysitter.
你可请不起我
You can't afford my rate.
你这样合适吗
It's like that?
合适啊
It is.
好吧 你真要放弃这么多画作吗
Okay. And you're really gonna leave all your artwork behind?
卫斯理 还来骚扰我和我的员工
Monica: Wesley. Keep bothering me and my associates,
我很乐意知会媒体喔
I'll happily alert the press.
里瓦斯法官死了
Judge Rivas is dead.
我听说了
Yes, I heard.
怎么回事
What happened?
心脏病突发
Heart attack.
但我们俩都知道那是骗鬼的 以利亚为了你杀了他
But we both know that's a lie. Elijah had him killed for you.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
你是新人时 他就很看好你
He believed in you when you were starting out.
那是有道理的 因为我是个很出色的律师
And for good reason. I am an excellent lawyer--
而且很擅长打官司 你说话给我小心点
and profoundly litigious, so watch the accusations.
我警告过你了
I did warn you.
这就是为以利亚工作的代价
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表