我们知道他跟艾布里尔有合作 别的呢
We know he teamed up with Abril. What else?
目前看你们的消息已经过时了
Yeah, that's old news at this point.
我可以给你们弄到你们搞不到的情报
But I can give you intel on things you don't know about.
但一定是你们通过其它方式可以取得的情报
But it has to be intel you could have gotten some other way.
我需要拿到豁免权
I need to walk away with full immunity
让以利亚相信我是为他办事的
and Elijah believing that I'm still loyal
否则 这事就免谈
Otherwise, there's no deal.
地检办公室怎么说
What does the D.A.'s office feel about that?
她说如果她的情报有价值
She says she has valuable intel.
那就证明给我们看
We'd love to see her prove it.
以利亚有资金方面的问题
Elijah has money problems.
他手里的钱太多
As in, he's got too much of it.
囤积了数百万的现金
Millions in cash that he's been stockpiling.
他想找人帮他洗白
He's looking for a way to launder it.
真是难为他了
Oh, poor guy.
他今天下午会跟帮他洗黑钱的人见面
He's meeting with a money launderer this afternoon.
我知道地址和时间
I know where and when.
如果这是个圈套 那你可就完了
If this is a trap, you are done.
恐怕要把牢底坐穿了
You're going to prison for a very long time.
情报属实
The intel is good.
给我们点时间 我们需要讨论一下
Give us a minute. We need to discuss this further.
听着 我 我需要确认
Look, I, um -- I need to know
你们不会把我出♥卖♥♥♥给以利亚
this won't get back to Elijah.
你跟我们合作的事会保密
Your cooperation will be strictly guarded.
你们怎么想
What do you think?
我认为这就是蝎子
I think a scorpion just asked us
想趴在我们身上过河
for a ride across the river.
你听见她怎么说了 -嗯
You heard her offer? Yeah.
你认识她的时间最久
You've known her the longest.
你觉得她会出♥卖♥♥♥以利亚吗
Do you think she'll turn on Elijah?
莫妮卡只对自己忠诚
Monica is only loyal to herself.
我确定知道的就是 他吓着她了
All I know for sure is, he scared her.
她一害怕就会发怒
And when she's scared, she gets angry.
如果我们要按她的建议行驶
Well, if we're gonna play this out,
就需要都会司的配合
we're gonna need Metro today.
是格雷
It's Grey.
你觉得他会知道今天我们把那孩子弄丢两回的事吗
Do you think that he knows that we lost the kid twice?
长官
Yes, sir.
都会司今天下午
So, I need you to come over to the D.A.'s office
执行任务时
while Metro starts their engines
我需要你来一趟地检办公室
on the op this afternoon.
好
Uh, yeah, o-okay.
我 我现在走不开
I-I just -- I can't break free at the moment,
所以我 我派博和哈里斯先去 晚点我再过去
so I-I'll send Po and Harris, and I'll fold in later.
行
Got it.
你现在是不是特享受对蒂姆测试的复仇
I really hope you're enjoying your revenge for that Tim Test.
真的没有
I'm really not.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
你给以利亚发消息了
You texting Elijah?
是他给我发的
He's texting me.
如果我不回复 他就会起疑
A-And if I don't respond, he'll get suspicious.
那你打算说什么呢
Oh, so what are you gonna say?
现在跟地检在一起 他们信了
"With the D.A. now. They're buying every word"
嗯
Yeah.
我没说错吧
Am I lying?
他们会认为我是来帮忙扳倒以利亚的吗
Do they believe I'm here to help take down Elijah?
不全信吧
Not fully.
那你呢
Do you?
不信
No
也许吧
Maybe.
以我对你的了解
If I've learned anything about you,
你可从来不是受害者
it's that you're not a victim.
如果以利亚今早真的恐吓了你
If Elijah really did terrorize you this morning, um,
我觉得你不会就这么算了
I don't imagine you'd roll over and take it.
看来他们真的信你了
I guess they do believe you.
你们几个是唯一知道
Sgt. Grey: You're part of a very small group
她跟我们合作的人
that knows she's cooperating.
所以如果消息传出去了 我们知道是谁干的
So if this gets out, we know who to look at.
那我就死定了 但至少知道是谁的责任哈
I'll be dead, but at least we'll know who to blame.
不会传出去的
It won't get out.
据莫妮卡说 以利亚一直在找
According to Monica, Elijah's been looking
新的合作伙伴 帮他洗钱
for new partners to help him launder his extra money.
而且他也找到了一个 天使支票兑现
And he's found one -- Angels Check Cashing.
好吧 你来说说情况吧
Alright, what are we looking at?
以利亚做了详尽的调查
Elijah's done his due diligence.
准备完成交易了
He's ready to finalize the deal.
他今天会带着至少200万美元过去
He will be there today with at least $2 million.
会配备武器 包括他的手下
He will be armed. So will his guys.
有多少手下
How many guys?
一般至少两个保镖
Usually two bodyguards, at least
他们会携带手♥枪♥ 并在备胎舱
They carry handguns and keep automatic weapons
存放了自动武器
in the spare-tire compartment.
好 如果有人跑向SUV 我们就放倒
Alright, anyone makes a move for the SUV, we drop them.
这是我们的行动计划
This is our ops plan
包含今天的战略概要
with an overview of how today will go.
上面还列出了大家的号♥码
It also has everyone's numbers listed.
出任务的人员会带上星号♥
Asterisks are next to those who will be present.
必须反复研读 还有问题吗
Make sure you study it. Any questions?
不是以利亚打来的
It's -- It's not Elijah.
但我还得去开个会
But I do have a meeting to get to
否则容易被识破
if I'm gonna keep up appearances.
好 动起来吧
Okay, let's mobilize.
祝大家好运
Good luck.
手♥机♥放身边 我们会联♥系♥你的
Keep that phone close. We will be reaching out.
你最好祈祷一切顺利
You better hope this goes smoothly.
我早就不相信
I've learned better than to put my trust
洛杉矶警局的能力了
in the competency of the LAPD.
也许你能给我个惊喜
Maybe you'll surprise me.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
洛佩兹怎么说
Hey, what did Lopez say?
她会从新角度调查那个案子
That she will investigate this new angle.
结果不敢保证
Nothing may come of this,
但你放心 她会尽力而为
but rest assured, she'll do everything she can.
谢谢你 这么久以来
Thank you. I mean, this is more hope
我从没这么心怀希望过
than I've had in a long time.
还有一件事 跟你妈妈有关
There's more. It's about your mother.
占兹曼告诉你他们在干什么了吗
Guzman told you what they were doing?
他们当时是不是搞在一起了
Were they having an affair?
不是
No.
那是什么
What then?
听着 你尽管说 更坏的情况
Look, whatever you tell me can't be worse
我脑海里都过了八百遍了
than the scenarios I've created in my head.
你妈妈好像在那之前伤到了背
It seems your mother hurt her back a while ago.
我记得
I remember.
我还帮她取了几次东西
I used to have to pick things up for her.
你母亲对医生开给她的
Your mother became addicted to the painkillers
止痛药产生依赖
that the doctor prescribed for her.
后来医生就不开了
And then he cut her off.
你妹绑♥架♥的那天
On the day your sister was abducted,
你妈妈在买♥♥毒品
your mother was buying drugs.
不
No.
不 肯定不可能
No, that -- that -- that's not right.
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid it is.
这就解释了她为什么要对
And it explains why she lied
警♥察♥和你撒谎
to the police and to you.
出于羞愧
She was ashamed.
所以 她 她让我们
So she she -- she -- she told us to --
去外面玩 把我们支开
to play outside to -- to get rid of us,
就为了自己有时间吸毒吗
to -- to keep us busy so she could score?
你母亲当时是个瘾君子
Your mother was an addict.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表