Look, Rosalind did not buy this trap at Home Depot.
要做成现在这种陷阱需要
Way too much time, effort, and material
太多的时间 精力和物料
went into the construction.
有人帮她
She didn't do this alone.
她没能力
She doesn't have the skill set
完成这么复杂的装置
to pull off something this elaborate.
她有同谋 很好
Another acolyte-- great.
要是能整理出一份物料清单
It would be helpful if you could put together
应该会很有帮助
a list of building materials.
只要能溯源 也许就能
If we can source them, we might have
有机会找出谁是买♥♥家
a shot at identifying who bought them.
没问题 能办到
Yeah, I can do that.
我一直在想 罗莎琳德不是
I've been doing some thinking, and Rosalind is not
搞建筑的料 所以她肯定通过
the construction type, so she must have a new acolyte--
贝丝或者卡勒布找了个新帮手
someone she recruited through Beth or Caleb.
或者
Or--
你们已经想到这点了是吗
Did you guys figure this out already?
是的 我们得去看下现场
Yeah. We're gonna need to check out the scene
然后回局里查一下
and then head back to the station and start digging in--
看看能不能找到其它类似作案手法的案子
see if we can find any other cases that have a similar M.O.
我能带亚伦去查线索吗
Can we take Aaron to run down leads?
没问题 我留下来指挥
Of course. I'll stay here and run point.
我也想留下来 确保贝莉
I'd like to stay, too, and make sure that Bailey's
在下头有人陪
never down there by herself.
谢谢
Thank you.
行动
Let's go.
人越来越多了
Alright. It's getting a little crowded in here.
仅限授权人员进入
Authorized personnel only.
给我们腾更多亮光工作
And we need more light to work.
我去前面看下 -好
I'll be out front. Alright.
玩得开心吗
Having fun yet?
我觉得自己像动物园里的动物
I feel like an animal in a zoo.
你拿到这房♥子的蓝图了吗
You get blueprints for this house yet?
拿到了 在调施工许可了
Yeah. Permits is pulling the plans right now.
很多这种改装都不会被批的
Well, a lot of this work wasn't permitted.
不会被记录在案
It's not gonna be in the county records.
这里还需要我们吗 我们
Unless we're needed here, we--
不用了
No, no, we're good.
你跟洛佩兹有很多要忙的了
You and Lopez have enough on your plate.
只要查出来是谁造的就行
Just find out who built this.
没问题 贝莉 坚持住 好吧
On it Bailey, hang in there, okay?
城里半数人都在想法子把你救出来
Half the city is trying to get you out of there.
好的 谢啦
Alright. Thanks.
那边 有个10英尺的盲点
There. You got a 10-foot blind spot right there.
几位
Guys?!
怎么了
What is it?
不知道 这里有动静
I-I don't know. Something's happening.
尖刺 长钉子从地下冒出来了
Spikes! There are spikes coming out of the ground!
停停停 住手 别切了
Stop, stop! Stop cutting! Stop cutting!
你没事吧 -没事好极了
You okay? Yeah, I'm great.
特别棒
Just... great.
罗莎琳德是看见我们在切吗
Do you think Rosalind saw us cutting?
不是 我觉得很有可能
No, I think more than likely
地板下面有个运动传感器
there's a motion sensor, probably under the floor.
我们拆不掉
Where we can't get at it.
可以是可以
No, we can. We can.
只要更小心的把地板拆开就行
We just have to take the floor apart more carefully.
你是说 慢慢拆 -对
You mean "slowly." Right.
水电局的人来了
Alright, guys. DWP is here.
在切断电力了
They're cutting the power.
不行 那样可能引发其他事情
No. No, that could trigger something else.
灯还亮着
The lights are still on.
肯定哪儿有个发电机
There's got to be a generator, then.
几位
Guys.
有事要发生
Something else is happening.
怎么了
What is it?
约翰 还有别的事要发生了
John, something else is happening!
能堵住吗
Can you block it?
在往箱里灌水
Water is filling up the tank.
我堵不住
I can't stop it!
灌满整个地牢需要多久
How long until the tank fills up?
以这种速度 也就几个小时
At this rate, a few hours, max.
说
Yeah.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
敢告诉别人是我 贝莉就死定了
Alert anyone that I'm on the phone and Bailey dies.
怎么了
What?
格雷打来的
It's Grey.
贝莉 我马上回来
Bailey, I'll be right back.
不是吧
Really?
切断电力小把戏不错 不过无济于事
Cute trick with the work lights, but it won't matter.
不管他们做什么 都没法及时救到她
Nothing they can do will get to her in time.
只有你才能救贝莉
You're the only one who can save Bailey.
怎么救
How?
把自己交给我
Hand yourself over to me.
这样就能让你把我俩都杀了 别想
So you can kill us both? I don't think so.
只有这样她才能活
It's the only way she survives.
算是种交易吧 拿你换她
A trade-- you for her.
给你五秒钟时间考虑
And the offer expires in five seconds.
四 三
Four, three--
等等
Wait.
我去
I'm coming.
明智
Smart choice.
把出警记录仪拿下来 放兜里
Take off your body cam. Put it in your pocket.
要我去哪儿
Where do I go?
沿车道走 然后左拐
Walk down the driveway and make a left.
只要你照我说的做
As long as you do exactly as I say,
贝莉就有机会活下来
Bailey has a chance to survive
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你都跑了
You got away.
再回洛杉矶是自投罗网
Coming back to L. A. was a bad move.
这说明我是有多想你
Goes to show how much I missed you.
你该感到荣幸才是
You should be flattered.
蓝色旅行车
Blue station wagon.
该脱衣服了
Time to strip.
摘下腰带 警徽和枪
Take off your belt, badge, and weapons.
把兜里东西都掏出来
Turn your pockets inside out.
我才不会把枪搁这儿让小孩子拿走乱玩
I'm not leaving my gun here for some kid to find.
你还是不够专注啊
I thought you'd be more focused than this.
自己想办法
Find a way.
备用枪也除了
And your backup piece.
跟恐怖小熊问声好吧
Say hello to Creepy Bear.
现在有人陪你聊天了
Now you have someone to talk to.
罗莎琳德·戴尔
很不错 看看你 多主动啊
Very good. See how intuitive you are?
把你之前用的那个手♥机♥丢出窗外
Now throw your old phone out the window.
可爱小熊内置的蓝牙
The Bluetooth in your friendly bear
应该很快就会
should kick in any...
连上了
...second now.
看吧 完美 现在可以开车了
See? Perfect. Now drive.
我不 -你说什么
No. Excuse me?
我为你做了事 我按你的要求来了
I did something for you. I did what you wanted.
现在你得给我相应的回报
Now you give me something.
跟我谈判吗 我确实喜欢讨价还价
Negotiating? Hmm, I do love a bargain.
行 这个手♥机♥上有个软件 打开它
Fine. There's an app on your phone. Open it.
你知道他们为什么要给电椅上的死刑犯
Do you know why they blindfold prisoners
蒙上眼睛吗
in the electric chair?
不知道
No.
因为当行刑者给死刑犯
Because when the executioner sends 2,000 volts
通上2000伏电流的时候
into a prisoner,
他们的眼睛会从眼眶里爆出来
their eyes pop out of their heads.
开车吧 贝莉快没时间了
Now drive. Bailey's running out of time.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表