if she left with someone or alone.
先别费口舌了
I need to stop you there.
我也想帮你 但爱莫能助
I would love to help you out, but I can't.
我没有权限 我老板也不在
I don't have the authority, and my boss is off.
如果我泄露了租户隐私
And I would get fired
会被炒鱿鱼的
if I failed to protect the privacy of our tenants.
你有听到我的话吗
D-Do you hear what I'm telling you?
我女儿都失踪了 -韦德
My daughter is missing, man! Luna: Wade.
我能行
I got this.
我只想让你进去
Look, I just need you to go back,
看一眼监控录像 好吗
check the security footage, okay?
你不想让我进去 没关系
If you don't want me to go back there, that's fine.
没关系
That's fine. Just--
你无需泄露租户隐私
You can protect the privacy of your tenants,
我给你看看她的照片
but I'll give you a picture of her.
打扰下
Excuse me.
能帮个忙吗
May I ask you for a favor?
就现在 韦德·格雷
Right now! Wade Grey!
我知道她了
I found her.
这是她的外套
That's her jacket.
你在给谁打电♥话♥ -洛城调度中心
Who are you calling? Dispatch in L.A.
他们马上会查到这部车的登记地址
Soon we'll have an address on that car in no time.
她上了车却没有回寝室
Luna: She got in the car but never made it back to the dorm.
这很糟糕
That's bad.
不可能不糟糕
There's no way that's not bad.
要是她有个三长两短我也
I won't survive if she --
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我也是
Me either.
我们一定会找到她的 好吗
Hey, and we're gonna find her, okay?
好的
Okay.
我们要联♥系♥那个警探吗
Should we call that detective?
如果我是她 一定觉得线索还不够立案
If I was her, I would say we didn't have enough to go on.
所以只能靠我俩了
So it's just us then?
有你在 胜过任何中威尔郡分局的同事
I'd rather you have my back than anyone at Mid-Wilshire.
一定是这个人
That's gotta be him.
打扰了
Excuse me.
请留步
Can I take a second, please?
呃 好吧
Um, okay.
我唱黑脸 还是唱红脸
Am I a good cop or a bad cop?
跟着直觉走
Trust your judgment.
你是拉尔夫·斯蒂文吗 -对
Ralph Stevens? - Yeah.
我是格雷警长
I'm Sergeant Grey.
你昨晚开车载过这个女生吗
You, um, drove this girl last night?
对 -什么时候
Yeah. - What time?
从哪接的她 送她去了哪儿
Where'd you pick her up? Where'd you drop her off?
你是谁来着
Who are you again?
韦德·格雷警长
Sergeant Wade Grey
能看看你的警徽吗
Do you have a badge?
你不是纽约警局的
That's not NYPD.
你是乡下警局的吗
Are you from the boonies or something?
洛杉矶的
L.A.
那我♥干♥嘛要回答你的问题
So why do I gotta talk to you?
这个女孩失踪了
The girl is missing.
如果你能提供些信息 我们将不胜感激
Any information would be greattly appreciated.
哦 当然没问题
Oh, of course. Yeah.
我从一栋楼外接了她
I, um, picked her up outside some place.
那里正在办派对
Big party was popping off.
她是在第六街和C大道交叉口下车的
Dropped her at Sixth and Avenue C.
但她住在第五街和B大道
She lives on Fifth and B.
有辆卡车堵塞了交通
There was a truck blocking the street,
她让我先放她下车
so she asked me to let her out.
你有留意到有人跟踪她吗
Did you notice anyone following her?
有什么可疑的人吗
Anyone that may have looked suspicious?
在那片街区吗
In that neighborhood?
对 所有人都很可疑
Yeah, everybody.
我真的抱歉 只能帮你们到这儿了
I'm really sorry I couldn't be any more help, guys.
最后一个问题
One more question.
她给小费了吗 -呃 给了
Did she tip? - Uh, yeah.
多少
How much?
25%
25%
你们不介意的话
If you guys dont mind, I--
我还有另一单生意要拉
I got another ride I gotta go pick up.
好的 谢谢你抽时间配合
Yeah. Thanks for your time.
她小费一向给的大方
She always tips big. Yeah.
看来他说的是实话
Seems like he's telling the truth.
是
Yeah.
他在撒谎
Sgt. Grey: He's lying.
我教过多米尼克 如果被人劫持
I told Dominique if she's ever taken by someone
就把汽车尾灯弄坏
to disable the taillight.
他肯定劫持了她
He has her. I know it.
是时候通知那个警探了
Now it's time to call the detective.
特里警探已经派出了警力 就等他停车
Detective Terry has units rolling out wherever he stops.
很好
Good.
跟的太近 会被他发现的
If you get too close, he's gonna see you.
我知道该怎么做
I know how to do this.
你说的没错
Okay. You're right.
我只是很担心
I'm just nervous.
而且很害怕
And scared.
多米尼克跟我一直很亲近
Dominique and I have -- We've always been so close,
但她却向我们隐瞒了这么多
but there's been so much she's been keeping from us.
如果我们找不到她
And now if we don't find her,
我们永远不会知道她发生 -别这么说
we're never gonna know who she really -- Don't say it.
你不能这样想
You can't think that way.
我们一定会找到她
We're gonna find her.
把地址告诉特里
Give Terry the address.
皇后区橄榄球路9226号♥
9226 Rugby Road in Queens.
麻烦快点
Hurry, please.
出动
Let's go
我们不该等警探带巡警
Aren't we supposed to wait for the detective
一起过来吗
with the patrol unit to come?
之后我会道歉的
I'll be sure to apologize
救命 -多米尼克
Help! - Dominique!
爸
Dad!
妈
Mom!
多米尼克
Luna: Dominique!
爸 -我们来救你了
Dad! - We're coming for you!
多米尼克
Dominique!
无法停止坠落
♪ Can't stop falling ♪
坠落
♪ Fall down, fall down ♪
爸 拜托
Dominique: Dad, please!
时机即将到来
♪ It's coming around this time ♪
坠落
♪ Fall down, fall down ♪
落下
♪ Down, down ♪
嘿
Sgt. Grey: Hey! Hey!
你 没事吧
Are you -- You okay?
天 我讨厌纽约
God, I hate New York.
格雷警佐
NYPD Cop: Sergeant Grey!
这边 我们安全了
Over here. We re safe.
抱歉 多绕了几圈
So sorry. Got all turned around.
我上礼拜才分到皇后区来的
I just got assigned to Queens last week.
之前是在曼哈顿那片做事
I'm so used to the grid in Manhattan.
没事 格雷一家能搞定
It's all right. The Grey family handled business.
警官 -斯密提
Officer... - Smitty.
怪不得呢
Of course it is.
船坞小筑那边没找到符合瑞安特征的人
No one matching Ryan's description had rented a room
的租♥房♥♥记录
from the Sea Shanty's Inn.
我在查他的信♥用♥卡♥账单
I've been going through his credit card statements.
没住酒店记录 但他去过别的地方
No hotels, but he has been to a bunch of other places.
大部分都是咖啡店
Most of them are coffee shops.
看来他孩子还不能睡整晚
Guess his kid's not sleeping through the night yet.
莱拉9个月大的时候闹腾得很
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表