我被传上了 我无法呼吸
It got on me. I can't breathe!
什么传上了 先生 你接触到什么了
What got on you? Sir, what were you exposed to?
他们丢下我了 拜托 我要死了
They left me. Please. I'm dying.
指挥中心 我们需要那通电♥话♥的地址
Dispatch, we need the address for that call.
先生 能听到我说话吗 我们马上有警员去你那里
Sir, can you hear me? We have officers on the scene
救护车也在路上了 先生
and an ambulance on the way. Sir?
可能太晚了
It might be too late.
他句能不止一人 注意警觉
He might not be alone. Stay alert.
尸体
Body.
天
Geez.
冰♥毒♥不会造成这种结果吧
Meth did not do that to his body.
不是 应该是某种化学武器
No. That's chemical weapons exposure.
这些民兵不是在制毒
Look, your militia is not making meth.
他们是在制♥作♥沙林毒气
They're making sarin gas.
是嫌我们事儿少吗
As if we're not busy enough.
这绝对是化学武器泄漏
It's definitely chemical-weapons exposure.
我推测是沙林毒气 以前见过
My guess is sarin gas. I've seen it before.
在哪见过 -抱歉 机密信息
Where? Sorry. It's classified.
男人们就喜欢这么说哈 给我讲讲情况
Boys love saying that. Bring me up to speed?
我们一直在跟踪一个
We've been tracking what we thought
我们以为是在制毒的民兵组织
was a mobile meth lab tied to a militia group
制毒没错 不过不是毒品的毒
Oh, you got the lab part right but the cook part wrong.
是啊
Lucy: Yeah, basically.
是嫌我们事儿少吗
As if we're not busy enough.
我刚才也这么说
That's what I said.
意外接触
Accidental exposure?
看上去像是
It seems likely.
他们要么是准备装运物资
They were either loading supplies or--
要么是准备进行恐怖袭击
Lucy: Or preparing for an attack.
最坏情况下 如果是沙林毒气
Worst case, what kind of body count
可能会有多少人致死
are we looking at if this is sarin?
要看其它条件 毒气的浓度
Depends on several variables-- concentration of the gas,
人口的密度 天气情况等等
population density, weather conditions.
好消息是 沙林毒气挥发很快
The good news is, sarin evaporates quickly.
威胁虽然迫在眉睫 但持续时间很短
The threat is immediate but short-lived.
他们要释放肯定也会选择密闭空间
Well, they'll want to release it somewhere contained,
提高杀伤率
maximize effectiveness.
我去通知上级还有联调局
I'll notify the brass and the Feds,
准备一个目标清单
put together a target list.
我再叫另一支快速反应小队来现场
I'll get another rapid response team in the field.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 我只是打来看看你怎么样
Oh, nothing. I was just checking on you.
外面都传疯了
The news is crazy.
沙林毒气的案子我们正在处理中
We're on top of the sarin gas situation.
我说的是埃博拉 有沙林毒气吗
I was talking about Ebola. There's sarin gas?
就当我没说吧
Forget I said anything.
尽量吧
I'll try.
我只是想打过来说我爱你
Look, I just wanted to call and say I love you
今早的事抱歉了
and I'm sorry about this morning.
我也抱歉 我们俩压力都挺大的
I'm sorry, too. We're both under a lot of stress.
查莉为什么会抱着我们的儿子
Uh, why is Charlie holding our son?
他嗷嗷叫唤 然后她就抱起来了
Oh. Uh, he was fussing, and she kind of swooped in.
她带娃还挺厉害的
She's really good with him.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
安吉
Uh, Ange--
文斯在鹰岩有个姐姐
Vince has a sister in Eagle Rock.
我们这就叫她过来 让她看看
Well, let's get her down here, show her what happened
自己弟弟的情况 看她是否知情
to her brother, see if she knows anything.
有麻烦了
We got a situation.
我们的第二名埃博拉疑似患者的朋友刚听说
A friend of our second Ebola suspect
基普的女友一小时前临产了
just heard that Kip's girlfriend went into labor an hour ago.
在哪
Where?
先生 请你立刻站住
Sir, I need you to stop right there.
怎么了
What's going on?
我说真的呢 虽然我不知道怎么回事
Seriously, I don't know what's going on,
但我可没时间陪你们折腾
but I don't have time for it.
我女友马上要生了
My girlfriend is about to have a baby,
我好不容易才赶过来的
and I barely made it back in time,
抱歉 舍伯恩先生
I am so sorry, Mr. Sherborn,
但你恐怕要错过宝宝出生了
but you are gonna miss that birth.
疾病防治中心认为你有可能感染了埃博拉
The CDC believes that you have been exposed to Ebola.
需要立刻进行隔离
You need to quarantine immediately
我 我是要死了吗
Am I g-- Am I gonna die?
我 我刚找回自己的人生 我 我要做爸爸了啊
I...just got my life together. I-I was gonna be a dad.
我一直想做个爸爸 这不可能
I always wanted to be a dad. This can't be happening.
但是真的 而且最重要的是
But it is. And the most important thing
你的家人最希望看到的是你勇敢面对
for your family right now is for you to face this head on
有必要的话积极进行治疗 好吗
and get treatment if you need to, okay?
好
Yeah. Okay
能帮我把花送给她吗
Can you make sure she gets these flowers?
抱歉先生 但是这些花恐怕也要隔离
I'm sorry, sir, but those are gonna need
因为你碰过了
to be quarantined, too, since you touched them.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
好了 基普已经被隔离了
All right Kip has been quarantined.
他和马修检测结果都是阳性
Both he and Matthew have tested positive,
但既然我们在他们有症状之前
but since we isolated them before they were exhibiting
就控制了局面 摩根医生认为
any symptoms, Dr. Morgan is confident
传染应该止步于他们了
that the infection stopped with them.
那就好 -的确
Well, that's good. Yes, that is good.
但是 根据传染的时间范围
However, given the timeframe of the infection,
罗伯特恐怕马上要有症状显示了
our boy Robert is probably about to start exhibiting symptoms,
或者已经有了 -这可糟了
if he hasn't started already. And that's bad.
是啊
And that is bad.
是我妹妹的档案吗
Is that my sister's file?
是
Yes.
好吧 现在真的来了
Okay. Now that it's really happening,
我反而有点害怕了
I'm kind of scared.
你随时可以退出
You can bow out at any time.
我知道
I know.
我是说 这些冷案
I mean, with cold cases,
她的谋杀案能解决的机会有多大
what are the odds her murder gets solved?
DNA检测的发展越来越好
Well, DNA testing gets better all the time,
所以之前警探们
and there certainly is a possibility
在调查过程中错过了一些线索也是很正常的
that detectives missed something crucial in their investigation.
但这种案子 一个被害的孩子
But cases like this, a murdered kid,
警♥察♥们一定会全力以赴的
cops tend to pull out all the stops.
白人孩子也许会
For white kids, maybe.
档案会告诉我们调查的质量如何
The file will tell us a lot about the quality of the investigation
以及调查人员是否有偏见
and if the investigators had any bias.
7A15 疾病防控中心有优先处理级任务
Dispatcher: 7-Adam-15. Priority traffic from CDC.
最后一个疑似带菌者 罗伯特·贝茨
Last suspected carrier, Robert Betts, was just seen
刚刚被人看到离开了公♥寓♥ 位置就在你附近
leaving an apartment building near your location.
报案者说罗伯特去上班了
R.P. says Robert is headed to work.
危险物品小队已经在路上了
Hazmat team is en route.
收到 他的车牌和型号♥是什么
Copy that. What's the make and model of his vehicle?
没有车辆 可能坐的公交车
No vehicle. P.O.I. takes the bus.
指挥中心 7A15 我需要交通部
Control, 7-Adam-15, I need D.O.T.
立刻关闭胜利大道上的公交设施
to shut down bus service along Victory Boulevard.
收到 会通知交通部
Dispatcher: Copy. Will notify D.O.T.
好了 我们去找他吧
All right, let's find this guy.
诺兰 11点方向有个绿色夹克
Uh, Nolan, green jacket at 11 o'clock.
罗伯特·贝茨 我们需要你立刻站住
Robert Betts, we need to stop you right where you are.
罗伯特·贝茨 洛杉矶警署 我们需要你立刻站住
Robert Betts, LAPD. We need you to stop right there.
好了 我们追上
All right. Let's get him.
我的天
Oh, my God! - Whoa, whoa.
司机 请立刻停下大巴
Driver, I'm gonna need you to pull the bus over.
就在那 谢谢
Right up there. Thank you.
谁都不能离开大巴 听明白了吗
Nobody gets on or off the bus, all right?
罗伯特·贝茨 我需要你下车跟我们谈两句
Robert Betts, I need you to come talk to us for a minute.
为什么 我又没做错什么
Why? I didn't do anything wrong
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表