Uh, John Nolan. Oh, yes.
请节哀顺变
Please accept my deepest condolences.
不如等我停下车 然后你进来说
Why don't I park? Then you can come in.
不用 就一分钟的事
Uh, well, this will really only just take a minute.
约翰 让她停车吧
John, let her park.
没事
It-- It's fine.
我们的白金套餐是个不错的选择
Our Platinum package is a wonderful choice.
最流行的
Our most popular.
听上去不错 我在想
Uh, that sounds lovely. I'm thinking
有没有什么父母创伤套餐
more along the lines of the "Parental Trauma" package.
也许以前用过的
Perhaps something previously used,
或者一个纸箱什么的也行
or just a cardboard box?
他们的关系比较复杂
They had a very complicated relationship
很抱歉听你这么说 但是我认识伊芙琳
I'm sorry to hear that. Although, having known Evelyn
好几十年了 倒也不奇怪
for a few decades, I'm not surprised.
你要的是我们最划算的服务
You're looking for our most cost-effective option.
没错
Bingo.
那火葬就最合适了
Well, then, cremation's your best bet.
很好 什么时候可以
Perfect. Uh, when can we do that?
今天下午
This afternoon.
很好 那告诉我什么时候方便去接她
Okay. Uh, just let me know when to pick her up.
嘿 挪挪车行吗
Man: Hey, get off the road!
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you,
怎么说 -条子给的消息没错
What's the word? Cop's intel checks out--
我们在危地马拉的联♥系♥人说阿布里尔有行动了
Our contact in Guatemala says Abril's mobilizing.
杀手已经在路上了
Hitters are en route,
她女友领队
led by her girlfriend.
天生尤物 正在继续查
Hot little number. Trying to find out more.
我们要快点
We'll do it fast.
要在他们准备好之前就出手
We need to hit them before they have time to get set up.
我们可以随时接受那个警♥察♥的建议
Well, we could always take up that cop on her offer.
不 这是我的城市
No. This is my city.
阿布里尔想动我
Abril makes a move on me,
我们就把她女友炸成碎片送回去
we send her girlfriend home in pieces.
这儿太多垃圾了
There's just so much trash.
我们这还没上楼呢
And we haven't even gone upstairs.
你穿的这是啥啊
What are you wearing?
我唯一一件衣服蹭了有毒物质
Oh, I got something toxic on my one and only shirt,
于是我在一个写着残次品的盒子里找到了这个
and so I found this in a box labeled "defective."
社交动物 这有什么残次吗
"Party Aminal." What's defective about that?
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
不知道 但我觉得来者不善
I don't know, but I am guessing it's not good.
是真的吗 那婊♥子♥死了吗
Is it true? The bitch is dead?
如果你这是在说我妈 那她是过世了
If you're referring to my mother, then yes.
但只有我能骂她
But I'm the only one who gets to call her names.
等等 等等
Whoa whoa. Hold on, hold on.
等不了 你妈手里有我们的东西
No can do. Your mom's got something that belongs to us,
而我们想拿回来
and we want it back.
赶紧让开
Get out of the way now.
嗯 你的枪不错啊
Nolan: Yeah, that's a nice gun.
我也有一把
I got one of those, too.
但我还有这个
But I also have one of these.
我建议你们赶紧上车然后开走
Now, get in your truck and drive away
否则我女票就只能动手把你也收拾了
or I'll get my girlfriend to beat you up, too.
听着 我们只想进去看一眼
Listen, we just want to take a quick look inside.
你们可以留在这里 不用管事儿
You all can stay out here and keep your nose clean.
除非你想让我把这里的警♥察♥叫来
Unless you want me to get local law enforcement involved,
否则我建议你最好现在就走
I suggest you get out of here now.
再见
I'll see you around.
我看最好别再见了
You better hope not.
怎么回事
What was that about?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许另一个约翰·诺兰知道
Maybe the other John Nolan will know.
顺便说一句 我们已经订婚了
Oh, and we're engaged, by the way.
我知道
Oh, yeah. No, I know.
只是女票这词更好玩嘛
It's just "girlfriend" was funnier.
你坐下吧
Garza: Just take a seat.
不用
I'm good.
他会打来的
He's gonna call.
我很高兴你这么自信
I'm glad you're so confident.
但我家人的安全都系在他的电♥话♥之上
But since I'm the one betting my family's safety on the hope
所以我还是继续踱步吧
that he does, I'm gonna keep pacing.
我们知道以利亚会很谨慎
Well, we knew that Elijah was gonna be cautious,
尤其是消息是你给的
especially with the information coming from you.
所以我们才要推他一把
And that's why we're gonna give him a little push.
只要他发现阿布里尔在追杀他的人
As soon as he finds out that Abril is after his guys,
他就会来求你帮忙的
he's gonna be begging for your help
那这心理战什么时候
And when exactly is this psychological warfare
才能开始呢
supposed to begin?
就现在吧
Right about now.
放开我 这太扯了
Get off of me! This is B.S.!
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything wrong.
我要打电♥话♥
I want my damn phone call.
记得我们吗
Nolan: Remember us?
你们怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
福克斯堡是个小镇
Foxburg is a small town,
而你又算不上什么犯罪大♥师♥
and you're not exactly a criminal mastermind.
你的眼睛很疼吧
Your eye looks pretty painful.
我猜猜 两个开皮卡的家伙
Let me guess-- two guys in a pickup truck
在我们之前找到你了
find you before we did?
什么 哪有 我就是出了点事故
What? No. I had a little accident.
乔什 听我说 我们时间不多
Josh, here's the thing. We're on a clock.
我们明天就要去赶飞机了
We have a flight to catch tomorrow.
没时间陪你演
We don't have time for your drama
所以就告诉我们 那些人到底想去伊芙琳家
So just tell us what those guys were looking for
找什么吧
in Evelyn's house.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
行了 别装了 我们在房♥子里遇见你时
Come on. Knock it off. You were clearly looking
很明显你在找东西
for something when we met you at the house.
听着 你不欠我妈什么 好吗
Look, you don't owe my mother anything, all right?
她就喜欢利用别人
That woman was a user who felt no guilt
然后让别人收拾烂摊子却毫无愧疚之心
about leaving other people holding the bag.
你越早跟她撇清关系就越好
Just the sooner you cut bait with her, the better.
你以为我不知道吗
Do you think I don't know that?
听着 我帮不到你们 如果你们够聪明
Look, I can't help you. If you were smart,
那就赶紧坐早班飞机离开这里吧
you'd move up your flight and get the hell out of here.
吃午餐吗
Lunch?
好
Yeah.
干得好
Nice work.
其他人怎么样
How'd the other teams do?
都不错
Good, good.
以利亚的五个副手
All five of Elijah's top lieutenants
都被我们控制了 低调迅速 跟计划好的一样
are in custody, quick and quiet, as planned.
好 只要没人看见他们被抓
Okay. So as long as no one saw the arrests,
以利亚就会觉得这出自阿布里尔的手笔
Elijah just might believe that Abril is responsible.
但我们只能关他们12小时
But we can only hold them for 12 hours
之后就得允许他们打电♥话♥了
before we have to let them make a phone call.
你觉得这时间足够吓到以利亚吗
Think that's enough time to spook Elijah?
光靠这件事不行
On its own, no.
但我们还要继续加把火呢
But we're not done turning up the heat.
被谋杀的法官有本日记
Turns out our murdered judge kept a diary.
劳拉和布兰登正准备抓莫妮卡过来
Laura and Brendon are on their way to jack Monica up.
而我准备去赶飞机了
And I got a plane to catch.
以利亚 淡定 我什么都没听说
Elijah, calm down. I haven't heard anything about it,
但我会在部门里找人问一下
but I will check with my sources inside the department
然后回电♥话♥给你
and get back to you.
史蒂文斯女士 我们要对你进行逮捕
Ms. Stevens, we have a warrant for your arrest.
让我看看
Well, let me see it.
我有权读你们的逮捕令
I have a legal right to read it.
这会儿对你家和办公室的搜查令
Search warrants are being conducted as we speak
已经在签发中了
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表