This is the price of working for Elijah.
如果你说教够了
Well, if you're done mansplaining,
那我可就要去工作了
I've got some actual work to do.
看来以利亚终于找到了最适合他的完美律师
I guess Elijah finally found his perfect lawyer,
跟他一样没有道德底线的人
one with as little morality as him.
我无法确认的是
What I can't decide
我在法学院时爱上的那个女人
is if the woman that I fell in love with in law school,
那个善良有爱心的女人
who was kind and loving,
消失不见了吗 还是说她就从来没有存在过
is just gone or if she never really existed.
你一直都是个反♥社♥会♥者吗 之前只是装的
Were you always just a sociopath putting on an act?
他会杀了你的
He'll kill you, too, you know.
早晚的事
Eventually.
又一条消息
Another text.
你是全体消防员的英雄
You are a hero to firefighters everywhere.
这么说他们承认了
So they admit
警♥察♥也不是完全无用的哈
that police officers aren't entirely useless.
只是今天 明天较量继续
Today. Tomorrow, the rivalry resumes.
我等着
I'll take it.
又是你妈
Is that your mom again?
福克斯堡纪念医院
Foxburg Memorial Hospital.
喂
Hello?
是我
Yes, this is he.
我没明白
I don't understand.
好吧 谢谢
Alright, thank you.
怎么了
What?
我妈过世了
My mom died.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表