They say it's gonna hit 100.
谢谢 诺兰和索尔森为我们
Thanks. Nolan and Thorsen are the ones
提供了本案的最初线索
that made the original bust that gave us our tip.
干的不错
Nice work.
谢谢 天时地利人和吧
Thank you. Right place at the right time.
我认识你 你就是那个
I know you. You're the guy who got
拿到金奖券的人吧
the golden ticket, right?
是我
That's right, I did.
我以为你会选市警局 但你却选了教官
Expected you to go Metro, but you took T.O. instead.
有点意思
Interesting move.
我喜欢教小朋友
I like teaching the kids.
其实此时此刻 我的学员
Matter of fact, my trainee is heading up
正在负责指挥部的工作
the Command Post as we speak.
是吗 如果你哪天想来市警局
You don't say. Well, if you ever do consider Metro,
联♥系♥我哈 我们这边要求很严
give me a call. It's a tough test,
但我会帮你找个好教官的
but I will make sure you get a good tutor.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
走吧
Shall we?
听好了 今天的任务是突袭卧底枪♥支♥交易
Listen up. Today's op is a UC gun buy-bust.
我就是那个卧底
I'm the UC.
目标用药房♥做幌子 销♥售♥幽灵枪
Targets are using a pharmacy as a front to sell ghost guns.
我如果举手 拔枪 逃跑 说明有麻烦了
Trouble sign is hands up, gun out, or running away.
摸头发 说明被发现
Bust sign is fingers through the hair.
掉钱包是等待
Hold sign is dropping the purse.
沙伯和华生警长已经调查这案子
Metro Sergeants Shab and Watson have been working
好几个月了 但是洛佩兹警探
this case for months, but Detective Lopez here
拿到了卖♥♥家在交易时
uncovered the code the gun sellers need to hear
说的一套暗语
in order to sell weapons.
我们无法靠近 看不清画面
We weren't able to get close enough for our own visuals,
幸运的是 大都会警局黑进了监控摄像头
but luckily, Metro was able to hack into the security cameras,
所以他们的摄像头 就是我们的眼睛和耳朵
so their cameras are now our eyes and ears.
大家今天都打起精神
Everybody sharp today.
不留遗憾 不要犯错 没有恐惧 也没有借口
No fear, no regret, no mistakes, no excuses.
数到三 喊大都会 一 二 三
"Metro" on three. One, two, three.
大都会
All: Metro.
大都会看着挺好的
Metro seems normal.
你在那边会很开心的
You'll have a blast there.
不了 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
给洛佩兹发短♥信♥ 艾瑞克·米尔斯 代号♥指关节在她身后
Text Lopez -- Eric Mills, A.K.A. "Knuckles" on her six.
花衬衫 牛仔裤 是否携带武器未知
Hawaiian shirt, jeans Unknown if armed.
取货吗 -上门的
Picking up? Dropping off.
我有个问题需要 解决
I have an issue that needs to "go away"
我有处方 是木炭止咳糖浆
My prescription's for Charcoal Cough Syrup.
我们这里有货 只收现金
Sure. We've got that. Cash only.
必须是追踪不到的
It's got to be untraceable
等等 我认识这妞
Wait, I know this chick.
我是怎么认识你的来着
How do I know you?
你不认识我 也不想认识我
You don't know me, and you don't want to know me.
我认识
Yeah. I do.
该死 停电停到这儿来了
Damn it. We have rolling blackouts.
卧底有麻烦 图像丢失
UC's in trouble and we have no visual.
图像丢失
No visual.
7A15赶去救援
Seven-Adam-15 moving in for rescue.
我需要看得到卧底
I need eyes on the UC.
马上到 试图恢复图像
Nearly there. Trying to get visual.
给你10秒钟 然后我们就突破
You got 10 seconds, and then we're going in.
交代吧
Start talking.
慢着 大家都别动
Hold. Everyone hold.
否决 马上营救警员
Negative! Officer rescue now!
我看到了她掉钱包了 这是等待的信♥号♥♥
I see her purse. She's deployed the hold signal.
待命
Stand by.
听着 不管你以为我是谁
Look, I don't know who you think I am,
你都认错人了 我赶时间
but I ain't her. I am in a hurry.
你要么卖♥♥给我
Now, either we have a deal
要么我去别处买♥♥
or I can take my cash somewhere else.
好的 别激动
All right, all right. Take it easy.
你想买♥♥什么
What do you want?
我要买♥♥一把点45口径的幽灵枪 15发子弹的弹夹
I need a .45, 15-round mag, and it has to be a ghost.
1000美元 无法追踪
1,000 bucks. Untraceable.
谢了
Thanks.
去抓他们 -行动 行动
Go get them. - Go! Go!
趴在地上
Get down on the ground.
别动
Don't move!
华雷斯 能和我说说发生什么了吗
Juarez, you want to tell me what's going on?
好的 我给好莱坞分局的当班指挥官留言了
Yeah, well, I left word for the, uh, Watch Commander
我还在等回复
at Hollywood Division. I'm still waiting to hear back.
好的 这些都不必操心了
Okay, you can 10-22 all that.
我更担心的是你
I'm more concerned about you.
好的 长官 我很抱歉 我通常更专心
Okay, sir. I'm so sorry. I'm usually more focused.
你需要联♥系♥上谁吗
You trying to reach someone?
我妈妈 她几年来很少离家
My mom. She's barely left the house in years.
她喜欢独处 她一个人住
She's a shut-in. She lives alone.
不久前她家停电了 而她也没
Her power went off earlier, and she's not
接电♥话♥ 我只是担心
answering her phone. I'm just worried.
你怎么啥也不说 她需要福利检查
Why didn't you say something? She needs a welfare check.
是的 我也想 但指挥部
Yeah, I wanted to, but with the Command Post --
记得CHEAP吗 C代表检查
Hey, remember CHEAP? C -- Check in.
那是你的工作
That is your job.
来吧 我会和格雷说清的
Come on. I'll clear it with Grey.
RJ死了吗
RJ is dead?
我们今早发现了他 他被塞进了一个储物仓
We found him this morning, stuffed in a storage locker.
噢 真可怕 咋回事
Oh, that's awful. What happened?
我们不确定 但我知道他为你工作
We're not sure, but I understand that he worked for you.
是的 他真是个好帮手
Yes. He was such a help.
我对电脑不在行
I'm not so good at computers
他帮我开通了网银
He set up my online banking
那么多密♥码♥简直就不可能记住
All those passwords are just impossible to remember.
没有他 我都不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I would have done without him.
你最近查过自己账户吗
Have you checked your accounts recently?
噢 都设置成自动支付了
Oh, everything's on autopay.
好的 你要做一次全面的清查
Okay. You need to do a thorough accounting.
RJ是小偷和骗子 他会把目标骗的一毛不剩
RJ was a thief and a grifter, and he wipes out his targets.
不不 肯定弄错了 他不会那么做的
No, no, th-that's not right. He wouldn't do that.
我会给他儿子打电♥话♥ 他住纽约
I'll call her son. He lives in New York.
我们会把事情弄清楚的 好吗
We'll get this all sorted, okay?
你见过RJ和任何人争架吗
Did you ever see RJ argue with anyone?
他有看起来害怕过吗
Did he ever seem scared at all?
没有 在他不来之前 他都很好的
No. He was fine until he stopped coming in.
好的 谢谢你抽出时间
Okay. Thank you for your time
如果你想起任何事 给我打电♥话♥就行了
If you remember anything at all, just give me a call.
长官 有件事没和你说
Sir, there's one thing I haven't told you.
你也知道我一天都在做行政工作吗
You know how I spent the day doing administrative work?
怎么了 -是这样 我妈觉得
What about it? - Well, my mom sort of thinks
我天天就是在做行政工作
that's what I do all day, every day.
她不知道我还会出巡
She doesn't know I go on patrol.
所以你想让我替你撒谎
So you want me to lie for you?
确切来说 别撒谎
Well, not lie, exactly.
只是别说太多实话
Just focus on the small portion of the truth
然后夸大一下 -不
and then exaggerate it. - No.
塞丽娜 -妈妈 我一直打你电♥话♥
Celina. - Mama, I've been calling you.
你都没接
You didn't pick up
我手♥机♥没电了 又没法充电
My phone died No power to charge it.
这是我上司 布拉福德警司
This is my boss, Sergeant Bradford.
这是我妈妈 卡拉·华雷斯
And this is my mom, Karla Juarez.
好了 妈妈 我现在是警♥察♥了
Okay, Mami, I'm the police now.
你永远是我的宝贝
You'll always be my baby.
天爷 这里得有100华度了
God, it must be 100 degrees in here.
让我想到了桑拿
Reminds me of a sauna.
桑拿对你皮肤好
It's good for your skin.
没错 那是只蒸10分钟 而不是一整天
Yeah, in 10-minute increments, not all day.
你养鸟吗
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表