Look, I-I don't know.
也许是我想多了 但我感觉那不像是装出来的
Call me crazy, but it just doesn't feel like pretend.
这是一次亲密的行动
It's an intimate act.
除非我们是死人
I mean, we'd have to be dead inside
否则那种环境下就会有这种行为吧
for it to not trigger something, right?
就是 最基本的生物学原理吧
It-- It's basic biology.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
你的意思是这没什么大不了的
So you're saying it's not a big deal?
不用当一回事对吗
Doesn't mean anything?
是吧 我
Right? I...
喂 -是我 方便说话吗
Yo. Lopez: It's me. Can you talk?
方便 只有我跟露西在酒店的房♥间里
Yeah. I'm just alone with Lucy in the hotel room.
矮油 -查到什么了
Uh-oh. What do you got?
拉斯维加斯警局查到了马德里斯的位置
Las Vegas P.D. got a location on Madris.
我们跟维加斯警局一起出动 除非你需要我们
We're mobilizing with LVPD-unless you think you need us.
不用 到早上应该都没啥事 -等我们抓到马德里斯
No. We should be good until morning. When we get Madris,
我们再回来抓哈耶克的手下
we're coming back to grab Hajek's crew.
好 我们会准备好的 祝你们好运
All right. We'll be ready. Good luck.
可别偷偷做坏事哦
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
他们有马德里斯的消息了 -对
They get a line on Madris? Yeah.
好 我先去吹干头发
Good. Okay. Uh, I'm gonna blow-dry my hair.
否则明天早上这脑袋就没法看了
Otherwise, it'll be crazy in the morning.
嘿 杰克
Melanie: Hey, Jake.
嘿 杰克 我知道你在里面
Hey, Jake. I know you're in there.
伙计 这姑娘说你不是杰克
Hey, buddy. This girl says you're not Jake.
去抓里面那个
Go get her.
先别杀她
Don't kill her yet.
不是 你搞错了
No, you got this all wrong.
这姑娘都多久没见我了
Chick hasn't seen me in forever.
我减肥了 有啥大不了的
I lost weight. So what?
她说你们三周前才搞在一起
She said you guys hooked up three weeks ago,
你还真敢编
you had quite the gut.
你没事吧 -还活着
Are you okay? I'll live.
手放背后 马上
Hands behind your back! Do it now!
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
天 应该提醒我穿着浴袍时
Oh, gosh. Remind me not to take a guy out
不能跟人打架
while I'm wearing a robe.
都被他看光光了
I showed him the entire world just now.
罗莎琳德逃狱才12小时
Rosalind's only been out for 12 hours
就已经死了三个人了
and three people are dead.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
是我推动了
Well, I was the one that pushed
凯勒布那起案子的审判
to try her for Caleb's crimes.
本来她已经是要在监狱里坐一辈子牢了
She was already gonna spend the rest of her life in prison.
不是这样的 你只是想给凯勒布一案的受害人们一个交代
No. Y-You wanted to give Caleb's victims closure.
是 但我也想要审判时的荣光
Yeah. But I also wanted the glory of trying that case.
现在我只能带着内疚过后半生了
Now I got to live with that.
你回家吧
Ah. Go home.
好好睡一觉
Get some sleep.
楼下会有警♥察♥护送你回去的
There's a police escort waiting for you downstairs.
你还留这干什么
What are you gonna do?
我想把这瓶喝完
I'm gonna finish this bottle.
晚安 -别喝太猛了
Good night. Go easy. Yeah.
回见 -明天见
See you. See you tomorrow.
克里斯
Hey, Chris.
嗯
Yeah?
你今晚要是见到露西的话
When you see Lucy tonight...
告诉她我很抱歉
tell her I'm sorry.
好的
Yeah. I will.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
我 我知道你可能没看消息
I-I know you're not checking your messages.
甚至可能连手♥机♥都没在身边
You probably don't even have your phone with you.
但是我想打给你 告诉你我很想你
But, uh, I wanted to call and say I'm thinking about you,
等不及回家再告诉你了
and, uh, I can't wait until you're home.
你收到留言后给我回电♥话♥吧
Please, just, uh, call me the second you hear this.
醒醒 睡美人
Wake up, sleeping beauty.
我们抓到她了吗 -没有
Did we catch her? No.
但不管怎样我都要带你回家了
But I am here to take you home regardless.
这个产假的开头可不怎么顺利
Not a great start to maternity leave.
反正放轻松这事你也不擅长
Well, taking it easy is not your strong suit.
的确 但我有其它天赋啊
No, but I have other gifts.
太多天赋了
So many other gifts.
你自我护理的第一课
Here's your first lesson in self-care
准备好了吗 第一步 离开警局
You ready? Step one-- leave the station.
第二步是早餐吃冰淇淋吗
Is step two eat ice cream for breakfast?
你怎么猜到的
How'd you guess?
再见伙计们
Bye, guys.
加尔萨探员刚刚打过来
Agent Garza just called.
三小时前 一辆注册在维斯顿家族名下的
A Porsche registered to the Veston family
保时捷出境了
crossed the border three hours ago,
这么说罗莎琳德逃了
So Rosalind is gone?
我们可以安全回家了 -没错
It's safe for us all to go home? That's right.
太好了
Sweet.
露西发了消息过来
Lucy just texted.
她已经回公♥寓♥了
She's headed back to the apartment.
看来是真的
Well, it's been real.
我可不想和其他人一起躲避一个疯狂的杀手
I wouldn't want to hide from a crazed killer with anyone else.
我们去找我老婆吧 顺便送你回家
Let's go find my wife. We'll give you a ride home.
你们认为罗莎琳德会躲多久
So how long do you think Rosalind will lay low?
如果她够聪明的话 躲一辈子吧
If she's smart, forever.
哪怕她露头一秒钟
She sticks her head up even for a second,
联邦特工都会发现她
the feds will find her.
她不会停止杀人的 她做不到
She won't stop killing. She can't.
只要她悄咪♥咪♥的
As long as she keeps quiet,
杀的又是那些没人会找的
takes people that won't be missed,
我觉得可能相当长一段时间都抓不到她
she could fly under the radar for a very long time.
她可不会那么低调
She's not that modest.
被抓到是最让她兴奋的事
Getting caught was the best thing that ever happened to her.
她想让我们知道她多有本事
She wants us to know exactly what she's capable of.
你这总结可真吓人 我们还是回家吧
On that terrifying note let's go home.
好吧
All right.
今天干的不错 -还不够好
Good work today. Not good enough.
嘿 有些时候就是这样的
Hey, some days are like that.
有件事估计你现在肯定没空想
I'm sure this is the furthest thing from your mind,
但你决定好了
but have you decided
如何使用你的“黄金入场券”了吗
what you're gonna do with your Golden Ticket?
是的 我决定好了
Yes, I have
汪汪 -真逗 但不是
Woof woof? Very funny, but no.
警探
Detective?
也不是
Also no.
培训教官
Training officer,
我就知道 佩服
I knew it, and I admire it.
当然了 估计其他人也会替你可惜好一阵子
Of course, everyone else is gonna give you endless grief--
我知道
Of course.
但我知道你这么做是为了回馈警局
But I know you're doing it to give back.
太高尚了
And that's noble as hell.
如果我想参与改变
If I want to be part of the change,
我就必须言行一致
I need to put my money where my mouth is.
讲真啊
Literally.
你知道法医鉴定人员能赚多少钱吗
Do you know how much forensic techs can make?
我知道
Yes. I--
我会尽快安排你的培训教官考试
I'll schedule your T.O. exam as soon as possible.
不着急 给我几天时间复习一下吧
Well, maybe give me a couple days to study up.
最近有点忙
I've been a little busy.
没问题 -好
Will do. Right
真想快点把这身衣服换掉
I cannot wait to get out of these clothes.
是啊 我也不喜欢现在这发型
Yeah. I'm not gonna miss that hairdo.
我倒是挺喜欢的
I kinda like yours.
谢谢你陪我走回来
Thank you for walking me up.
不客气
Yeah. No problem.
那就这样吧
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表