冲啊 布雷克 冲 上二垒
Go, Blake! All the way! Take second!
对了
Yes! Yeah!
就是这样 跑得好
That's how you do it! Great job!
没有学会感受
♪ Who didn't learn how to feel ♪
我只会带来坏消息
♪ I'm just the Bad News Bears ♪
你希望我能胜利
♪ You want me to win ♪
那是你儿子吗
Is that your kid?
对
Oh, yeah.
你们真的要现在抓我吗
You're doing this now?
冷静点
Calm down.
没人想让布雷克看到你被铐走
No one wants Blake to see you taken off in cuffs.
别做傻事 我们还能好好看完比赛
Don't do anything stupid, and we can all just enjoy the game.
好吗
Okay?
但我一路开到这里
♪ But I had to drive all the way out here ♪
好
Okay.
到这里
♪ Way out here ♪
就是为了弄清楚如何哭泣
♪ Just to figure out how to cry ♪
梅芙
Maeve?
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
我把驱逐通知贴上
I'll just post the eviction notice.
我觉得不需要了
Uh, I don't think we need it.
他们把一切都搬走了 连门把手都拆走了
They took everything, e-even the doorknobs.
我只是一个学不会感受的孩子
♪ I'm just a kid who didn't learn how to feel ♪
不过没拿走我的床 我想也是
They left my bed. Of course they did.
至少把他们弄走了
Well, at least you got them out.
我感觉好蠢
I feel so stupid.
我怎么掉进这种陷阱
How could I fall for this?
经历过杰森 我怎么还没学会
After Jason, you'd think I'd learn.
听着 虽然你经历了很多
Listen. After everything you've been through,
但你还是愿意相信别人
you still have it within you to trust people.
我觉得这是很值得尊敬的
I find that admirable.
我不知道你支持我
♪ I didn't know I was the one to root for ♪
不过确实 可以少信一点
I mean, yeah, sure, you could pull it back a smidge.
所以现在怎么办 要发全境通告吗
So, what now? Do we put out an APB?
很有吸引力 但根据他们的前科
Tempting. But given their track record,
我觉得他们已经在另一个州了
I would think they're halfway to another state by now.
我们现在就想办法找新的租客来
Now, let's just focus on finding some new tenants
记得要做彻底的背景调查
and do the mother of all background checks.
不 我准备好卖♥♥掉这里了
No. I'm ready to sell.
真的吗 -真的
Really? Yeah.
这是我以前的生活
This is my old life.
你和你的房♥子 是我的未来
You and your place -- it's my future.
不过在卖♥♥掉之前
And we're gonna have to do some work on this place,
我们得装♥修♥一下这里
though, before we sell.
我们吗 -我会帮忙的
"We"? I-I mean, I'll help,
但我也不是做建筑承包商的
but I'm not a contractor.
确实 你更像是主管
No. You're more of a supervisor. Mm.
总得扬长避短吧
Gotta play to my strengths. Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表