And he's missing his lieutenants.
听我说
Listen to me.
我十分钟后打给你
I'm calling you back in 10 minutes.
如果到时候你不知道答案
And if you don't have an answer,
你也会失踪
you're going missing, too.
别在电♥话♥里说 老板
Not over the phone, boss.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
把事情弄清楚
Getting some clarity.
你这么久才打电♥话♥来啊
Lopez: Took you long enough to call.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
完全没有
Never.
我接受你的提议
I'm accepting your offer.
告诉我怎么干掉阿布里尔的杀手
Tell me how to take down Abril's hitters,
你和你的家人就安全了
and you and your family are safe.
你没有多少时间了
You don't have much time.
他们已经干掉了你的街头领导层
They've already taken out your street-level bosses.
据说来势汹汹
Word is they came heavy.
反正打埋伏无所谓
Well, heavy won't matter in an ambush.
我有足够火力
And I got firepower for days.
他们住在北好莱坞的一栋房♥子里
They're staying at a house in North Hollywood.
她从危地马拉带来了两名专家
She brought two specialists with her from Guatemala.
其余的是本地打手
The rest is local muscle.
专案组开始调查她了吗
Is the task force up on her yet?
不 她在这里待不了多久
No. She won't be here long enough,
我们没时间申请搜查令
and we won't have time to get warrants.
她是来找你麻烦 然后飞回家的
She's here to hit you and you fly home,
所以你需要先行动
so you need to move first.
好吧 那这就是永别了
Well, I guess this is goodbye...
除非出了什么差错
unless something goes wrong.
那建议你确保不出差错
Make sure it doesn't.
我已经做了我该做的
I did my part.
组织小队 侦察那里
Get a team together. Recon the location.
如果一切正常 我们今晚就行动
If everything is on the up, we hit them tonight.
他上钩了 今晚就行动
He took the bait. It's going down tonight.
我都等不及要看是谁了
Can't wait to see who that is.
史黛西
Stacy!
我猜你肯定忙不过来 就顺道去了日出餐厅
I figured you'd be swamped, so I swung by the Sunrise Diner.
你不是给我买♥♥了猪肉三明治吧
You did not get me a pulled pork sandwich.
没有
I did not.
我给你买♥♥了俩
I brought you two.
你是上天派来的天使
You are an angel straight from heaven.
两个什么
Bailey: Two of what?
这是你这辈子
Two of the best sandwiches
吃过的最好吃的三明治
you have ever tasted in your entire life.
还有两个给你
And I have two for you, as well.
顺便说一句 我为这里的乱摊子道歉
I apologize, by the way, for the mess.
不不 没事 我无法想象这对你来说有多艰难
No, not at all. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you.
你要酒吗 我好像在冰箱里看到一盒
Do you want wine? I think I saw a box in the fridge.
早就想到了
Way ahead of you. Oh.
和给约翰的啤酒
And a beer for John.
嫁给我
Marry me.
遗憾的是 你已经订婚了
Sadly, you're already engaged.
我有什么资格阻止真爱
Who am I to stand in the way of true love?
约翰之前告诉过我 你是白月光
John did tell me earlier you were the one that got away.
我真是太开心了
Aww! That just made my day.
但他现在是你的了
But he's all yours.
我把新男友训练得很好
I got the new boyfriend perfectly trained,
我也没有力气重新开始了
and I don't have the strength to start again.
他确实很麻烦
He is a lot of work.
我人就在这儿呢
I'm right here.
那是什么
What was that?
跟在我后面
Stay behind me.
有必要吗
Is that necessary?
我们今天已经够乱的了
We've already had quite the day.
乔什
Josh!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
乔什
Josh?
我在找伊芙琳的备用车钥匙
I'm looking for the spare set of keys to Evelyn's car.
你闯进来偷他妈妈的车吗
You broke in to steal his mother's car?
乔什 你没这么蠢吧
Josh, you know better than that.
我倒希望这是真的
I wish that were true.
乔什 你为什么要偷我妈的车
Josh, why are you stealing my mom's car?
因为如果我不赶紧离开福克斯堡
'Cause, I'm a dead man if I don't get
我就死定了
the hell out of Foxburg.
这和你和我母亲
Hey, hey, hey. Does this have anything to do
一起卖♥♥的毒品有关系吗
with the drugs you've been selling with my mother.
假补剂是她的主意
W-- The fake supplements were her idea.
不 不是补剂 是海♥洛♥因♥
No, not the supplements, the heroin.
她在卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
She was selling heroin?!
还不拉我入伙
And didn't cut me in?
算了
Eh, it doesn't matter.
她会像发电机那次一样
She would have just screwed me over like she did
把我整惨的
with the generators.
我都不敢问
I'm afraid to ask.
我也
Me too.
我来问
I'm game.
什么发电机的事
What generators?
伊芙琳和我卖♥♥了一堆便携式发电机给一群人
Evelyn and I sold a bunch of portable generators
他们很不高兴
to a group of people, and they're unhappy.
好吧 哪群人
Okay. What group of people?
他们 喜欢枪 不喜欢政♥府♥
They, you know, like guns and don't like the government.
你是说民兵组织吗
Like a militia?
对 民兵组织
Josh: Yes, a militia!
他们为什么要你死
Why do they want you dead?
很显然 你妈妈能拿到这么便宜的价钱
Apparently, the reason your mother got such a good deal
是因为货是瑕疵品
is because they're defective.
我母亲也是 把钱还给他们就行
As was my mother. Just give them the money back.
我不能 钱没了
I can't! It's gone!
她肯定把这些都用在了她的下一个大生意上
She must have used it all on her next big idea.
好吧 你是拿不到车了
Okay. Well, you're not getting the car
因为我已经在网上卖♥♥了
'cause I already sold it online.
听着 你最好的选择
Look, your best bet here
就是去警局找史蒂夫
is just go pay Steve a visit at the sheriff's station
然后求他宽恕
and just throw yourself on his mercy.
我是不会那么做的
Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
不 他肯定要羞辱我
No, h-he's just gonna rub it in my face,
我才不会让他得逞
and I'm not giving him the satisfaction.
乔什 你就因为这个不寻求帮助也太蠢了
Josh, that is a dumb reason to avoid asking for help.
好吧 好吧
Bailey: Okay. Okay.
过来
Here.
乔什
Josh.
被子弹贯穿了 他很幸运
Bullet went all the way through. He's lucky.
外面都是民兵
That's the militia outside!
是 我想也是
Yeah. I figured that out.
我得给他止血
I need to stop the bleeding.
这样能行吗
Will this work?
还真行
Yeah, actually.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
救你的命
Saving your life.
史黛西 你没事吧
Stacy, you okay?
我开始觉得你是个不祥之人了
I'm starting to think you're bad luck.
这话我常听
Yeah, I get that a lot.
打电♥话♥给史蒂夫 让他叫后援
Call Steve, tell him to bring backup.
你们还有弹夹吗
Do you have any more magazines?
还剩九发
Nine rounds left.
史蒂夫正带着州警过来
Steve's on his way with the state police.
电击枪
Taser.
重新上膛 -好
Reload. Okay.
好的 好了
Okay. All right. Uh...
女士们
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表