要是你的小狗能为她担♥保♥ 她的可信度就上去了
If your puppy vouches for her, it can go a long way.
感觉不太合适 让一个孩子背叛自己姐姐
I don't know. Having a kid act as a C.I. on his own sister?
他们可能都不亲了
I mean, they might not even be in touch.
她没有任何暴♥力♥前科
She doesn't have any violent priors,
但我们认为这个黑帮头目杀害了那个店主
but we like the gang leader for doing our shop owner.
好吧 所以你们的目标不是姐姐
Okay, so you're not going after the sister.
这孩子还未成年 我们需要拿到家长允许
The kid's a minor. We re gonna need the mom's permission.
感觉不合适
No, I-I'm not feeling that.
为啥要把这孩子置于这种境地
Why would we put him in this situation?
我明白 但你只需要介绍我们认识
I get it. But it's one intro.
不是要买♥♥通他什么的
It's not like it's a buy or anything.
是 但等于打开了一扇门
Yeah, but it opens the door.
没别的办法了吗 -真的没了
Isn't there another way? - There really isn't.
好吧 不如我们派自己人盯着这孩子
Alright, look, how about we keep an eye on the kid ourselves,
确保他安全
make sure he's safe?
如果我们不这么做
If we don't do this,
嫌犯会逍遥法外 继续害人
we risk letting a suspect get away with murder.
理解
Understood
行吧 表示配合
Sure. Whatever you need.
太好了 我们来安排
Great. We'll set it up.
请问你为什么朝阿尔文·米切尔森开枪
Well, do you want to tell us why you shot Alvin Mitchelssen?
几年前
A few years ago,
我爸爸工作时伤到了背
my dad hurt his back at work.
米切尔森医生给他开了阿片类药物止痛
And Dr. Mitchelssen gave him opioids for the pain.
在此期间
And he just kept...
他不断增加剂量
upping the dosage.
我告诉他 我爸爸在滥用药物
And I went and I told him, "My dad is abusing the pills.
请你帮帮他
He needs help."
米切尔森医生不管不问
And Dr. Mitchelssen just ignored me.
三个月前 我爸嗑药过量去世了
My dad O.D.'d three months ago,
要不是那个禽兽
and he would still be around today
他不会死这么早
if it wasn't for that monster.
你向医学委员会举报他了吗
Well, did you report him to the medical board?
该做的我都做了
I did everything that you were supposed to do,
没人在乎
and no one cared.
他杀了我父亲 不能就这么算了
I wasn't gonna just let him kill my father.
他必须付出代价
He had to pay.
所以我才杀了他
And that is why I killed him.
我准备好承担任何后果的准备
And I am ready for whatever consequences that may bring.
艾比 我有个好消息
Well, Abby, I've got some good news for you,
也要告诉你一个好消息
and I've got some good news for you.
你今早向米切尔森医生开枪时 他已经死了
Dr. Mitchelssen was already dead when you shot him this morning.
我蒙了
Uh, I don't understand.
所以我不会因为谋杀被捕吗
So I'm-- I'm not being arrested for murder?
不会 但我们会以破坏公物
No. We will be charging you with vandalism,
公共场合开枪 以及玷污尸体罪起诉你
discharging a firearm in public, and mutilation of a corpse.
所以我下半辈子不用在监狱里度日了吗
So I'm not gonna be spending the rest of my life in prison?
不用 办完手续你就可以走了
No. After we process you, you'll be free to go,
会有人告诉你如何拿回你的枪
and someone will explain to you how you can get your gun back.
给你们吧
Keep it.
家里要不是有把枪
Having it in the house in the first place
我也不会动伤害人的念头
is what got me here.
听着 这是个重大决定 我们一般不会
Look, it's a big decision. You know, we don't usually
让未成年人参与 但只剩这一个办法了
involve minors, but it's the only way.
我就知道这个莎娜不是善茬
I knew this Shana girl was nasty.
我早跟维纳说离她远点
I told Vina, "Stay away from her."
会有危险吗 -只是安排他们
Is it dangerous? - It's just an introduction.
介绍见面 但我们会全程监控
One meeting. But we'll be set up on surveillance.
你会在吗 -是的 女士
You'll be there? - Yes, ma'am.
你觉得呢 这么做合适吗
And what do you think? Is this a good idea?
想把莎娜清除出社区 这是唯一的办法
I think it's our best bet to get Shana off of the streets.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
你觉得他这么做合适吗
Do you think he should do it?
对
Yes.
要是维纳能脱离莎娜 也许
If we can get Vina away from Shana, then...
她就会回家了
maybe she'll come back home
但愿吧 宝贝
I hope so, baby.
好 我加入
Alright I'll do it
会给我发枪吗
Do I get a gun?
不会
No
至少给我戴个窃听器吧
Do I at least get to wear a wire?
不
No.
你们到底是不是真警♥察♥啊
You guys are real cops, right?
感谢前来 我们就问几个问题
Thank you for coming in. We just had a few questions
可以先坐吗
Would you like to sit?
好的
Yeah.
首先 我想向你表示吊唁
First, uh, may I say how sorry we are
很抱歉你痛失亲夫
for the loss of your husband.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
我还在震惊之中
I-I'm still in shock.
深表慰问
I can only imagine.
你最后一次和阿尔文联♥系♥是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with Alvin?
今天早上
This morning.
我在市中心有个会
I had a conference downtown,
所以我破例比他先离家
so I left before him, which is unusual.
一般都是他先出门
He's usually out the door first.
你能想到什么人会伤害你丈夫吗
Can you think of anyone who would want to harm your husband?
我不明白
I don't understand.
什么叫伤害我丈夫
What do you mean, harm my husband?
他是被捅死的
W-Well, he was stabbed.
就在他中枪之前
Right before he was shot.
有人先捅了他 后开枪打了他
Somebody stabbed him, then shot him?
我们认为是两个人
Two people, we think.
同一时间吗 -不
At the same time? - No.
所以我丈夫是被两个人杀害的吗
So two different people killed my husband?
严格来说 只有一个
No, technically, just one.
但这事情也太蹊跷了 他是医生
None of this makes sense. He's a doctor.
他一生都致力于帮助别人
He-- He dedicated his life to helping people.
他心脏不好 这我知道
I-I knew he had heart problems.
我以为你们要告诉我他是突发心脏病去世的
That's what I thought you were gonna tell me killed him.
我想不通什么人会想杀他
I-I don't understand why someone would want him dead.
所以你想不到任何
So there's nothing you could think of
造成惨剧的原因吗 他从没跟同事病人
that could lead to this? I mean, no arguments
发生过不快吗
with co-workers, patients?
他深受病人爱戴
All his patients loved him.
好吧 再次感谢你能过来
Well, thank you very much again for coming in.
对你丧失至亲深表遗憾
And we are so sorry for your loss.
里奇 你可以带
Uh, Rich, would you show
米切尔森夫人回前台吗
Mrs. Mitchelssen back to the front desk?
有什么问题我们再联♥系♥你
If we have any more questions, we'll be in touch.
求求你们
Uh, please...
一定找到杀害我丈夫的凶手
find whoever did this to my husband.
当然
Of course.
感觉她对自己的丈夫一无所知
Sounds like she didn't really know her husband.
要么他就是撒谎高手
Or he's a really good liar.
你要是想做 就做对
♪ If you gon' do it, do it right ♪
只要我成功一次 就能继续成功
♪ So if I hit it once, I know I can do it twice ♪
我说出的话都能兑现
♪ Anything come up out my mouth, I'mma back it up ♪
不要评判我 因为
♪ Don't judge me cuz ♪
对 那是他姐姐 维纳
Yeah, that's the sister, Vina.
我看到莎娜了 那个枪手
Lopez: I have Shana, the shooter
收到 露西 该你出马了
Tim: Copy. Lucy, you're up.
你们怎么没邀请我啊
You didn't invite me?
你要干嘛
Shana: What you want?
你是维纳吗 -你哪位
You Vina? - Who are you?
联邦快递的
UPS.
有你的包裹
I got a special delivery for you.
你跟我弟弟在一起干什么
What the hell you doing with my brother?
站住
Get over there.
枪放下 我从警♥察♥手里救了你弟弟
Put that gun away. Is that how you're gonna thank me
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表