比这更重要的事呢
do with your day that's more important?
没毛病 行
Right. Yep.
我早该料到的
I should have seen that coming.
嘿
Hey, there.
今天早上咱们不去巡逻了
We are not going on patrol this morning.
有几个人要来警局
There's someone coming to the station
我们得跟他们聊聊
that we need to talk to.
你成功让我妈从家里出来了
You got my mother to leave the house?
没 你也不会是第一个
No, and you will not be the first person
问她这些
to ask her about these --
谎言的人
Lies.
不一致
Discrepancies.
只有办这个案子的警探
She needs to be questioned
才有资格去找她问话 明白吗
by the detective working the case, okay?
重要的是她第一次接受质询的时候
It's important she's not prepared the first time
要全然没有准备
she's confronted with this on record.
我知道你已经知道这点了
I know you already know this.
我知道 那我们要跟谁谈
I do. So, who are we talking to?
她提及的在商店里遇见的神秘男子
The mystery man she says she ran into at the store --
埃德温·古兹曼 -很好
Edwin Guzman. That's great.
我已经 列了一个问题清单
I-I already have, uh, a list of questions.
你怎么认识我妈的
Um, "How did you know my mom?
你俩是有一腿吗 你是在帮她撒谎吗
Were you having an affair? Did you lie for her?
你知道我妈为什么要骗我一辈子吗
Do you know why my mom lied to me for my entire life?"
悠着点
Okay, whoa, whoa.
我觉得
I think it's important
还是让我来问问题比较好
that I be the one doing the questioning.
但我能在场吗
But I can be there?
能 作壁上观就好
Yes, as a fly on the wall.
谢谢 -走吧
Thank you. Let's go.
嘿 耶茨先生 我是露西·陈
Hi, Mr. Yates. I'm Lucy Chen.
这位是蒂姆·布拉福德警司
This is Sergeant Tim Bradford.
非常感谢你们帮忙
Thank you so much for doing this.
这是我儿子 乔迪 跟人问好
This is my son, Jordy. Say hi.
听说你想当警♥察♥
Hear you wanna be a cop.
是的
Yeah.
好的 那你今天就跟我们一起吧
Okay, well, you're gonna be hanging with us today.
那我只需要 三点来接他就行是吧
So, I just -- I come back to pick him up at 3:00?
是的 -我们会照顾好他的
Yeah. We'll take good care of him.
好的 要乖哈
Alright, be good.
明白不 小兄弟
Alright, buddy?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
好 乔迪 咱们一步步来
Alright, Jordy, so I'm thinking processing.
你要不要采集指纹
You want to take your fingerprints,
拍个面部照呀
get a mug shot taken?
行吧 -好
I guess. Okay.
记住 由我来跟古兹曼先生沟通
Okay, remember, I will be talking to Mr. Guzman.
你不许同古兹曼先生讲话
You will not be talking to Mr. Guzman.
没问题
Absolutely.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
非常感谢您能过来
Thank you very much for coming in.
不会占用您太多时间
This shouldn't take too long.
我们不过有几个问题想问下您
We just have a couple of questions for you.
你好 我是赛琳娜·华雷斯
Hi. I'm Celina Juarez.
你应该认识我母亲
I think you knew my mother?
赛琳娜 上次见你还是
Celina, I haven't seen you since
你跟你妹妹
I saw you and your sister...
你长大了
You've grown up.
是啊
I have,
什么事啊
W-What's this about?
我们了解到她妹妹被绑♥架♥那天
We understand you were with Celina's mother
你同她母亲在一起
the day her sister was abducted.
是的
Yes, I was.
她说她在家
She said she was home.
她是在对我撒谎 还是对警方撒谎
Did she lie to me, or did she lie to the police?
华雷斯警官
Officer Juarez.
我不知道 也许 也许她只是忘了
I don't know. Maybe -- Maybe she just forgot.
你孩子被带走 你是不会忘记自己当时在哪儿的
You don't forget where you were when your kid was taken.
行了 赛琳娜
Okay, Celina.
你去找下索森警官
I need you to find Officer Thorsen,
看看他有什么事需要帮忙
see if there's anything he needs.
为什么
Why?
因为我命令你去
Because I'm telling you.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
古兹曼先生 请坐
Mr. Guzman, please.
稍等
Just a second.
那么 那天下午你跟华雷斯夫人
So...what were you and Mrs. Juarez
在做什么
doing that afternoon?
我跟警♥察♥说过了 文件里不该有记录吗
I told the cops back then. Wouldn't this be in a file?
是 你俩在街角店铺里碰见了
Oh, yeah. You ran into each other at the corner store.
她去买♥♥牛奶
She was out getting milk.
古兹曼先生 我强烈建议你借此机会
Mr. Guzman, I highly recommend you take this opportunity
告诉我真♥相♥
to tell me the truth.
在儿童谋杀调查案中
Lying once to the police
对警♥察♥撒一次谎是一回事
during a child murder investigation is one thing.
但再犯的话
But to do it again...
行吧 我不想卡拉惹麻烦罢了
Okay, I-I didn't want Karla to get into trouble.
她经历太多了
You know, she was going through so much.
我就合计着 要是我跟警♥察♥说了
And I-I thought, if I told the cops,
那她 也许连赛琳娜都留不住了
that -- that she might lose Celina, too.
就是说你俩那天在不在一起
So, were the two of you even together that day?
在
Yes.
但不是在店里
But not at the store.
赛琳娜的妈妈在那件事发生的几个月前
Celina's mom had been in a car accident
出了场车祸
a couple months prior.
差不多同期 我工作的时候伤到背了
Around the same time that I-I screwed up my back at work.
我们的医生都开了阿片类药物
And our doctors prescribed opioids.
那时候他们还不清楚药的副作用
I mean, they -- they didn't know about them then.
你们上瘾了
You got addicted?
是的 医生给我们停药之后
Yeah, and, uh, the doctors cut us off, and...
我们就自己找了毒贩子
we found our own dealer.
我们当时的处境都很糟糕
We were both in a real bad place.
赛琳娜的妈妈那天早上
That's what Celina's mother was doing
离开家就是为了买♥♥这个
out of the house that morning.
她去买♥♥毒品了
She was scoring.
跟我一起
With me.
布兰卡被人拐走后
Uh, after Blanca was taken
卡拉再没碰过毒品
Karla never took another pill.
她 她因为内疚和伤心
I mean, she -- she quit cold turkey
就突然戒毒了
because of -- of guilt and grief.
我本该告诉警♥察♥真♥相♥的
I should have told the cops the truth.
但这事跟案子无关对吧
But it wasn't relevant, right?
我是说 不是因为这事
I mean, had nothing to do with the reason
布兰卡才被人拐走的
that -- that Blanca was taken.
那就有待调查结果决定了
Well, that'll be for an investigator to decide.
保持联♥系♥
And one will be in touch.
古斯曼先生 我恳请你
Mr. Guzman, I implore you
别把今天我们的对话告诉卡拉
not to share this conversation with Karla.
你肯定不想在你的指控中
You really don't want to add criminal conspiracy
再多加一项阴谋犯罪吧
to the list of possible charges against you.
我不会的
I won't And --
而且我很多年没跟她联♥系♥过了
And I actually haven't spoken to her in years.
听我说 你能告诉赛琳娜我很抱歉吗
Look, um, can you tell Celina how sorry I am?
你没经历过
And if you haven't been through it,
你一定不知道阿片类药物会对你产生什么样的影响
I don't think you can understand what opioids do to you.
我是说 我们迷失了很久
I mean, we were lost for a long time.
我知道我们搞砸了
I know that we messed up.
我会告诉她的
I'll tell her.
谢谢
Thank you.
冈萨雷斯警官
Uh, Officer Gonzalez down there
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表