you can tell she spent time down in the marina district
在码头区
during the last six months.
但她的干爹客户都不在那里
But none of her sugar daddy clients are based there.
你认为她去见温斯洛了
You think she was meeting Winslow?
说的通呀 毕竟他一辈子都住船上
It makes sense. I mean, he lived his life around boats.
也许他又重新开始放毒了
Maybe he got back into drug smuggling.
我早听说他又重新出洞了
I'd have heard if he got back in the game.
抓他归案是我一直以来的执念
I mean, catching him has been my obsession.
也许他在码头找了份合法工作
Well, then maybe he found a legit job in the marina,
他们两人相遇并坠入爱河
and that's where they met and fell in love.
坠入爱河 你咋想的
Love? How'd you get there?
我能感觉到
I felt it.
不过 如果他们是情侣关系
Uh, but-- but a-a romantic relationship
这就解释了梅西为什么愿意帮温斯洛
would explain how Macy got close enough to Winslow
存下那笔钱
to try to deposit that money.
也就解释了为什么他能进公♥寓♥杀了她
And how he got into her apartment to kill her.
不管如何 码头那么大
Either way, the marina is a big place,
我们时间来不及的
and we are running out of time.
他也许准备驶向墨西哥了
He could be getting ready to sail to Mexico.
梅西在9号♥码头附近的停车收费表
Well, Macy's credit card had a bunch of charges
消费过很多笔
at parking meters near Pier 9.
好 我去通知港口警♥察♥
Okay. I will call the Port Police
让他们去那里见你
and have them meet you there.
出发
Let's go.
洛佩兹警探
Detective Lopez
你跟卫斯理昨天的约会开心吗
I hope you and Wesley had a lovely date night.
很开心 谢谢你
It was great. Thank you.
咱们开始吧 好吗
Let's dig in, shall we?
中威尔郡警局记录显示你丈夫
Mid-Wilshire station logs shows your husband visited
访问过一名叫艾登·梅里特的拘留犯
a suspect in custody by the name of Aiden Merritt.
记录如此 就是如此
If that's what's in the logs.
但记录里没写的是 就在第二天
What's not in the logs is the fact that the next day,
梅里特就死在了双子塔监狱中
Merritt was found dead in his cell at the Twin Towers.
他被狱友捅死了
He'd been shanked by a fellow inmate.
你知道你丈夫是杀死梅里特嫌犯的
Were you aware that your husband represented this inmate
代理律师吗
that killed Merritt?
我不怎么过问我丈夫的客户
I don't keep tabs on my husband's clients.
我要是你 会把他盯得紧紧的
I'd keep a close eye on him if I were you.
不需要 我信任他
I don't have to. I trust him.
问题是
Here's the thing--
梅里特的杀手准备指证
Merritt's killer is prepared to testify
卫斯理买♥♥通他承认杀人
that Wesley paid him to commit the murder.
一派胡言
Lopez: That didn't happen.
你也不确定呀
How can you be certain?
也许你没有自己想象中
Maybe you don't know your husband
那么了解你丈夫 -我知道我丈夫不是杀人凶手
as well as you think you do. I know my husband is not a killer.
伊利亚才是
Elijah is.
我给你阐述一下我的角度哈
Let me tell you what it looks like to me.
似乎你丈夫在强迫梅里特
It looks like your husband tried to coerce Merritt
栽赃我的委托人
into pointing the finger at my client,
被他拒绝后 你丈夫就杀了他
and when he refused, your husband had him killed.
我跟很多蹩脚律师打过交道
I've dealt with a lot of shady lawyers in my day,
但你真是刷新下限了 -拜托 人身攻击
but you are next level. Please. The personal attacks
是很不专业的 -好了
are so unprofessional. Okay.
不专业
It's...Unprofessional?
你付钱给卫斯理的委托人
You're paying one of Wesley's clients to give
让他作伪证 -什么都没干
false testimony. I did nothing of the sort.
那就是伊利亚干的 都一样
Then Elijah did. It doesn't matter.
重要的是陪审团会相信谁
What matters is what a jury will believe.
你对这桩案子的草率的调查
And the slipshod way you ran this investigation
已经有足够的合理怀疑了
has provided ample reasonable doubt.
说实话 就算以利亚脱罪 也不会是因为我
Honestly, if Elijah goes free, it will not be because of me,
而是因为你
it'll be because of you.
行了 先别这么急好吗
Okay. Let's just take a break here, hmm?
好
Let's.
好主意 我们得聊聊
Great idea. You and I should talk.
我知道你是想干什么
I get what you were trying to do in there,
你很聪明
and that was clever,
但事实是 我们在一个装满了
but the fact of the matter is, we caught your client
非法毒品的仓库里抓到了你的客户
in a warehouse filled with illegal narcotics.
我的客户和洛杉矶警方一样震惊
My client was just as shocked as the LAPD
以利亚·斯通是他所在社区的正直公民
Elijah Stone is an upstanding member of his community.
他唯一的罪行就是
The only crime here is that one of the people
他所庇护的一个人背叛了他的信任
he took under his wing betrayed his trust,
利用了我客户的善意
exploiting my client's goodwill
来协助他们自己的犯罪行为
to further their own criminal endeavors.
你真的觉得会有人相信
Do you really expect anyone to believe that Elijah Stone
以利亚·斯通对他眼皮子底下发生的
was oblivious to a massive drug-smuggling operation
大型贩毒行为毫无知觉吗
going on right under his nose?
这都不重要
It won't matter.
好吧 那我们走着瞧
Okay. We'll see about that.
说实话
Honestly...
你们的案子对外影响很不好
the optics of your case are a hot mess.
如果你选择起诉 我会让洛杉矶警方
If you take this to trial, I will drag the LAPD
和地方检察官办公室颜面扫地
and the DA's office through five miles of mud.
你和你的上司在这种丑闻下
You and your boss will be lucky to survive the scandal
还能保住工作都算走运
with your jobs.
所以 就当帮帮你自己
So...do yourself a favor.
趁着还有机会 赶紧收手
Walk away while you still can.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. - Hi.
蒂姆是怎么了
What the hell is going on with Tim?
他把对讲机丢了
Well, he lost his radio.
如果你告诉我他有什么心事
I wil give you his radio
我就把他的对讲机给你
if you tell me what's bothering him.
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
他也不肯告诉我
He won't tell me either.
什么 -是啊
What? - Yeah.
准备好出发了吗
Ready to roll?
嗨 早上好
Hi. Good morning
早
Morning.
对讲机还是没找到吗
Still missing your radio?
不 在车里
No. It's in the shop.
7A100 警员出警
Dispatcher: 7-Adam-100, officers on event.
7A99申请主管警员
7-99 are calling for a supervisor.
收到 我这就过去
Copy. Show me en route.
你的标准装备呢
Where is your standard issue?
这就是啊
This is it.
这是六十年前的标准装备吧
That hasn't been standard since the '60s.
我们走 索森
Let's roll, Thorsen.
等等 让我拍张你和它的合照
Well, wait. Let me get a photo of you with it first.
7A100 检查对讲机
7-Adam-100, can I get a radio check, please?
7A100 是否收到
7-Adam-100, do you copy?
保安呢
Where's the guard?
哈珀说他会在这里等我们的
Harper said he'd meet us here.
天 这地方可真大
God, this place is massive. I mean,
哈里斯可能躲在任何角落
Harris could be anywhere.
或者他可能已经跑了
Or he could be casting off right now.
我们分头行动 你们去那边
Let's split up. Go that way.
我过去不是这样的
Wesley: I was a different person back then.
我之前想追随我父亲的脚步
I was trying to follow in my father's footsteps --
老派律师事务所工作 休息日去乡村俱乐部
the white-shoe law firm, events at the country club,
圣诞节假去马斯蒂克岛
Christmas in Mustique.
我当时很痛苦
And I was miserable.
这和莫妮卡或者她的同事无关
This wasn't about Monica or her co-worker.
这是我选择了一种自私又愚蠢的方式
It was a selfish and stupid way to blow up a life
来毁掉让我不开心的生活
that was making me unhappy.
但我绝对不会出轨的
But I would never cheat on you.
我知道 因为你怕我
I know, 'cause you're afraid of me.
因为我爱你
Because I'm in love with you.
我们不准备起诉以利亚了
Uh...we're dropping the case against Elijah.
什么 你开玩笑的吧
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表