在 售
对不起
战或逃反应(Fight-or-flight response)
心理学、生理学名词,机体经一系列的神经和腺体反应将被引发应激,
使躯体做好防御、挣扎或者逃跑的准备
《菜鸟老警》前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
还有其他计划吗 -我必须把我们老爸的房♥子卖♥♥了
Any other plans? I have to sell our dad's house.
要是努努力 也许还能小赚一点
We could make some money if we put in a little effort.
警♥察♥局长给了我一张黄金入场券
Chief of Police gave me a Golden Ticket.
我想做哪个岗位都行 -你打算做什么
I can pick any job I want. What are you gonna pick?
他肯定会选比较逊的那类
He's gonna pick something lame.
培训教官 -我就知道
Training officer. I knew it.
我听说你加入地检了是吗
Did I hear you're joining the D.A.'s office?
下星期上班 -要进来吗
Next week. - Do you want to come in?
我只想确保有人能去看看露西是否安好
I just wanted to make sure someone checked on Lucy.
他还有脉搏 -你干了什么
He still has a pulse. What have you done?
别被地垫绊到
Oh, don't trip on the mat.
罗莎琳德割的是我手腕 不是脚踝
Rosalind cut my wrists, not my ankles.
你才出院
You just got out of the hospital.
要是我时髦又实惠的进门地垫
How tragic would it be if my chic, yet affordable
又把你送回去 得多悲催啊
welcome mat sent you right back?
你担心我的样子好可爱
You know you're cute when you worry.
我一直都很可爱的好吧
I am cute always.
倒也是
That's true.
新沙发
Ooh. New sofa.
是呢 之前那个差不多也算是被你给毁了
Yeah. You kind of ruined the last one with all the--
流了那么多血
all the bleeding.
嘿 别介意了
Hey, it's okay.
做不到 -我们就是干这行的
No, it's not. It's what we make it.
要我说 咱们充分把你的休息时间利用起来
And I say, let's make the most of your day off
窝沙发里
and cuddle up on the couch
刷点无脑剧集
to binge the crap out of something mindless.
好吗
Deal?
好 -好的
Deal. All right.
打搅了 嗨
Knock knock. Hi.
我找露西·陈
I'm looking for Lucy Chen.
是我
Uh, yeah, that's me.
米莎·波特警探
Detective Misha Porter.
我在萨克拉门托卧底学院任教
I teach at the undercover academy up in Sacramento.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
我最近在招人 老能看见你名字
Well, I'm doing some recruiting, and your name keeps coming up.
你出过几次任务 让人印象深刻
You've worked several impressive operations.
是理想的候选人 所以我过来招募你
Makes for an ideal candidate. So I'm here to recruit you.
什么时候开始上课
When do classes start?
抱歉这么晚才通知你
Next Monday. Sorry for the late notice.
有个候选人反悔了
We had another candidate fall out.
但你的警司会批的吧
But I'm positive your sergeant will approve it.
会 他肯定会的
Yeah, he-- he would, for sure.
只是我
It's just I have, um--
我现在私生活方面出了点事
I have some things going on in my personal life right now,
还有
and--
要是时机不合适 我能理解
If it's not a good time, I get it
但你要知道
But you should know
我的课会为你打开众多扇大门
my classes will open up a ton of doors for you.
我知道
No, I-I know.
哈珀警探都跟我说了
Detective Harper has told me all about it.
所有重要单位都会争着
You'll have every major unit
把你从巡逻队里挖走的
competing to poach you from patrol.
太棒了 谢谢
Um, this is amazing. Thank you.
我会慎重考虑的
I-I will definitely think about this.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这是啥意思 还要考虑
What are you doing? Think about it?
赶紧答应她呀
No. Go out there and tell her yes.
不行
I can't.
宝贝儿 你差点没命
Baby, you almost died.
但我不是活下来了么 我会没事的
But I didn't. I'll-- I'll be fine
克里斯
Chris...
露西 我会没事的
Lucy, I'll be fine.
不行 我不能扔下你不管
No. I'm not leaving you.
卧底学院可以以后再说
Undercover school can wait.
你想看什么
So, what do you want to binge?
我要为你披荆斩棘 我知道你想让我这么做
♪ I'm gonna win for you like I know you want me to do ♪
我们回家后再谈好吧
We will talk about it when we get home, okay?
现在不行
I can't do this right now.
因为我不方便
Because I can't.
听着 等我回家以后再谈
Look, we'll talk when I get home.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
It's fine.
多谢你过来 房♥地♥产♥经纪想在
Um, thanks for stopping by The Realtor just needs you to
今天开放日前让你签几个字
sign a couple of things before the open house today.
没问题
Absolutely.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
看起来不错吧
Looks pretty good, right?
大变样
Unrecognizable
经纪人觉得这周末
The broker thinks we're gonna have it sold
房♥子就能出手
by the end of the week.
很好啊
That's great.
只要房♥子卖♥♥了 都算是彻底翻篇了
Once this place sells, we can finally put it all behind us.
是啊 会很棒的 就能继续往前走了
Yeah. Yeah, it'll be nice. Can move on.
别这样 -哪样
Don't. Don't what?
恋恋不舍吗
Have feelings?
可别为了间鬼屋哭
Don't get all misty-eyed over Hill House.
这是咱小时候的家 卖♥♥掉它意味总着什么
It's our childhood home. Selling it means something.
希望这意味着一人能分50万美元
Hopefully it means a half a million dollars each.
我得去上班了 有事打给我
I got to get to work. Call me if you need anything.
好
Will do.
你这就真的有些凡尔赛了
Sgt. Grey: Now you're just showing off.
培训官考试得了98分
A 98 on your training officer exam.
很厉害啊
Pretty impressive.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
所以下周你就去外勤培训官学校
So next week, you're off to F.T.O. School
做岗位认证了
for post certification.
那之后
And then, after that,
你就会成为外勤培训官了
you will officially be a Field Training Officer.
但在那之前 我得找人
But until then, I need someone
完成索森警官的培训
to finish training Officer Thorsen.
你要试试吗
You up for a trial run?
可以吗
NOLAN Is that allowed?
我同意了就可以
It is if I say it is.
他大部分时间都是跟的哈珀
NOLAN Harper has got him most of the way there.
再过几周他就能毕业了
Only a few weeks until he graduates.
乐意之至
I'm happy to do it.
长官 感谢您的鼎力相助
And, sir, thank you for all your help with this.
不必 你这算是在帮我
Please. You're helping me out.
一路走过来很不容易 是吧 长官
We've, um, come a long way, haven't we, sir?
是啊
Yeah.
我现在是不是也可以叫你 韦德了
Or maybe it's about time I start calling you Wade?
从我办公室里出去 诺兰警官
Get out of my office, Officer Nolan.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
把门带上
And close my door.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 诺兰警官
Good morning, Officer Nolan.
我把车收拾好了 战备包也装上了
I prepped the shop, loaded the war bags,
还给你买♥♥了咖啡
and I got you this cup of coffee here.
哈珀把你训的很到位嘛
Harper trained you well.
你要是想挑战一下
I mean, if you want a challenge,
我也可以成为 你见过的最烂的菜鸟
I can be the, uh, worst rookie you've ever come across.
做你自己就好
Just be yourself.
好 这我能做到
Okay. I can do that.
一般来说 我喜欢早起以后
You know, typically, I like to start my morning off with,
跟着抖音上跳段舞 就为了
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表