剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Then I better not dally.
那我最好被拖拉了
You know, I spent eight glorious months
我度过了八个月的美好时光
covered in spit-up, changing dirty diapers
被口水糊身 换尿布
and reading bedtime stories to that sweet girl.
还有最甜美的小女孩读睡前故事
Please give this to her.
拜托帮我把这个给她
And tell her that her Auntie Bex loves her.
跟她说丽贝卡阿姨爱她
Sister, I will fix this.
妹妹 我会找到解决的办法
The Hollow was born on this land,
这里是祸髅的出生地
and if I stay and study its power...
如果我研究她的力量
You are such a Mikaelson.
你真像迈克尔森家的人
Stubborn until the end.
到最后都如此固执
I'm gonna give you some advice
我要给你一点忠告
that took me way too long to learn.
我花费好多时间才学会的道理
Family is sacred,
家族是神圣的
but so is love.
但爱也是神圣的
What you have with Keelin,
你和基琳之间的爱
don't lose that.
千万别浪费了
How do you know that this will work?
你怎么知道这能成
All of Vincent's power.
用尽文森特的力量
He can open my mind,
他能打开我的心智
allow you to compel me.
让你催眠我
To release me from always and forever.
让我挣脱永远和永恒的枷锁
The Hollow's too powerful.
祸髅太强大了
It's gonna tempt him to try to get back with his siblings.
它会诱惑他和兄弟姐妹重聚
If we don't do this, the Hollow's gonna come back.
如果我们不这么做 祸髅会回来
What if we're just creating a monster here?
如果我们只是制♥造♥了一个怪物呢
I am a monster.
我本就是个怪物
You, of all people, know that.
你最该了解这点
Okay.
好吧
Okay, but how do I compel an Original?
好吧 但我要怎么催眠始祖吸血鬼
Marcel, you haven't even begun to tap into all that magic
马塞尔 你都还没有尝试过
that our ancestors put inside of you.
先祖赋予你的力量
Now, if we combine that with my spells,
把那力量和我的咒语结合起来
we can wipe out centuries of family drama.
我们能抹去数世纪的家族恩仇
Are you sure you really want that?
你确定你真的想要这么做吗
Yes.
确定
All right.
好吧
Louvri...
[咒语]
Louvri animo.
[咒语]
Pémét pou accessum.
[咒语]
Okay, do it now.
现在动手吧
Your vow.
你的誓言
The promise of always and forever.
"永远在一起"的誓言
Forget it.
忘却它
All the pain that went with it...
那背后一切的苦痛
Do it!
动手
All the love...
一切的爱意
...forget it.
忘却它
The family you cherish...
你珍爱的家庭
...the vow that you have honored...
你紧守的誓言
...forget it.
忘却它
Let it go.
放手
Father!
父亲
Let it go.
放手
Always and forever.
"永远在一起"
Elijah?
以利亚
Your Aunt Rebekah...
你丽贝卡阿姨
asked me to give you this.
让我送你这个
She loves you so much.
她很爱你
Family heirlooms are...
家族世代相传的物品
very important.
非常重要
They remind us where we come from,
能提醒我们本源的所在
and that no matter where we go,
无论我们去哪里
our family is with us.
我们的家人都与我们同在
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too, Aunt Freya.
我也爱你 弗雷娅阿姨
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Yeah, yeah.
好了
You never said good-bye.
你没跟我道别
Figured you'd be busy with your plaything, Sabrina.
以为你会忙着陪 赛博丽娜
Sofya is gone for good.
索菲娅离开了
Well, that's a pity.
真可惜
But I hope you didn't come all of this way
希望你不是只因为被军装女朋友甩了
because your mercenary girlfriend dumped you.
才大老远跑来找我
I don't really care to be somebody's second-best.
我不愿意成为第二选择
She asked me to go with her.
她让我和她一起走
But instead, I'm here.
但我还是来找你了
Spare me the details.
不用跟我说细节了
Look, Marcel, I don't want to play this game.
马塞尔 我不想再玩游戏了
I am finally free and I don't want to waste a second...
我总算自♥由♥了 我不想浪费任何一秒
You are free.
你是自♥由♥了
And so am I.
我也自♥由♥了
And nobody's ever gonna tell us that we can't be together.
不会再有人说我们不能在一起
Ever.
永远不会
So what do you want to do?
你想干什么
I want this made into a necklace,
我想把这个做成项链
earrings,
耳环
and one massive engagement ring.
还有一枚巨大的订婚戒指
Thanks.
谢谢
Looks like she's fitting right in.
看来她融入得很好
She's adaptable.
她适应能力很强
And honestly, I think this is what she's always wanted.
老实说 我觉得这才是她一直想要的
A normal life, friends her own age.
平常的生活 同龄的玩伴
Well, the kids here are pretty great.
这里的孩子都很好
You know, they're accepting, eager to learn.
他们都有一颗接纳的心 都很好学
You know, we just try to keep up.
我们只是在跟上他们的脚步
Teach them discipline, compassion...
教会他们规则和同情心
ethics.
伦理
Magical potions, spell-casting,
魔法药水 施展咒语
broomstick riding.
骑飞天扫帚
Yeah, well, there is some of that.
是有一点
I've just spent a lot of time with supernatural people
我和很多有超能力的生物相处过
who were never comfortable in who they were.
他们一直不能接纳自己的身份
These kids...
这些孩子
These kids will be better.
这些孩子会做得更好
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表