剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Dad?
爸爸
I saw them. The other kids.
我看到他们了 其他的孩子
They're so scared.
他们很害怕
Promise me
答应我
if you ever see the blue lights,
如果你看到了蓝♥光♥
don't look at them.
别看它们
I can't open it,
我打不开
which means this is exactly what we were looking for.
也就是我们要找的东西就在里面
Well, before you blow it open with a magic bomb,
在你用魔法把它炸开之前
just keep in mind that they're gonna know that we were here.
你要明白他们会知道我们在这里
Well, do you have a better idea?
那你有更好的主意吗
Because my family needs me.
因为我的家里人需要我
And I'm out of time for this.
我已经快没有时间了
Go help your niece.
去帮你的侄女
I've got super-duper wolf hearing.
我有狼人敏锐的听觉
I will crack the safe and if there's anything that we can use,
我会打开保险箱 如果真有我们能用的东西
I'll grab it. Keelin, if you try to run....
我会拿着 科林 如果你是想...
I know. You'll make me turn all hairy.
我知道 你不会放过我的
I got the threat the first time.
你第一次威胁我就听进去了
You just go. Help your family.
你赶紧走吧 去帮你的家人
I'll meet you wherever you tell me to.
我会去你指定的地方和你会面
All right, someone cast a spell to block his mind
好吧 有人施咒锁住了他的精神
against your vampire tricks, all right?
来对抗你们吸血鬼的手段
I can break that, Elijah,
我能打破封锁 以利亚
it's just gonna take me a little bit of time
我只需要一点时间就行
That's a luxury we don't have.
我们没那么多时间
Look, Elijah, I'm not gonna let you torture him, all right?
听着 以利亚 我不会让你折磨他的
He's my friend and he's just as much of a victim
他是我的朋友
as all those kids.
他和那些孩子一样是个受害者
You have five minutes.
我给你五分钟
We're not here to hurt you.
我们不是来伤害你的
You can't hurt me any more
你能对我做出的伤害
than I've already hurt myself.
不可能比我对自己的伤害重
I didn't know this was gonna happen.
我不知道会发生这种事
I didn't know they were gonna
我没想到他们会把孩子
bring children into it. It's okay.
卷进来 没关系
Just tell us who "They" Are.
只管告诉我们"他们"是谁
Those that serve the Hollow.
那些追随祸髅的人
Followers of the blue light.
追随蓝♥光♥的人
I thought we were doing something good.
我以为我们在做好事
Trying to take back our city.
想要夺回城市
Back from what?
从谁手里夺回
From him.
从他手里
From the vampires.
从吸血鬼手里
For five years we kept quiet.
我们沉默了五年
Watching you lord over this city like it was yours.
看你统治这座城市 就像它是你的一样
Hey, I spent the last five years keeping the peace...
我花了五年的时间保持太平
It is not your city to rule!
这不是你应该统治的城市
New Orleans belongs to all of us.
新奥尔良属于我们所有人
And the Hollow offered us the power we needed.
祸髅赐予我们力量
So long as we pledged our allegiance.
只要我们宣誓效忠
But Lara, you're a Crescent.
但是拉娜 你是新月狼族
You have the pack, you don't need this cult.
你有你的狼群 你不需要这个邪教
You were gone.
你走了
You chose the Original Family
你背弃你的族群
over your own kind.
选了始祖家庭
Don't you see?
你还没看清吗
Our pack means nothing.
我们的族群什么都不是
You mean nothing!
你也什么都不是
You're right.
你说得对
I wasn't there.
我当时不在这里
But I have a daughter now.
但我现在有一个女儿
And, Lara, she's one of the kids.
拉娜 她也在那群孩子里
She's one of the kids that's in danger.
她也是有危险的孩子的一员
So, please,
所以 拜托
help us help them.
帮帮我们 帮帮他们
You can't help them.
你帮不了他们的
The Hollow wants power.
祸髅渴望力量
The kind that only comes from sacrifice.
那种唯有通过献祭才可以获得的力量
Those kids will die so it can get stronger.
那些孩子会死 它会因此变得更加强大
And it will feed.
然后它会觅食
And it will rise.
它会崛起
And we will all bow before it.
我们都将在它面前卑躬屈膝
The great beast.
最强大的猛兽
Even you.
即使是你
My only mercy is I won't be here to see it.
我仅剩的仁慈就是不去亲自见证它
Briser...
[咒语]
Briser le bouchlier.
[咒语]
Briser le bouchlier. Briser le bouchlier.
[咒语]
Briser le bouchlier. Time's up.
[咒语] 时间到
Hold on, Elijah! Why do you insist?
慢着 以利亚 你为什么要护着他
Because he's my friend. And because a witch
因为他是我朋友 因为一个巫师
told me that I'm the one that gave this thing breath.
曾告诉我我是给这东西生命的人
Now I don't know what I did to let it into this world,
现在我不知道我做了什么让它来到这个世界
but I know I ain't just gonna let it take him out.
但我知道我不会眼睁睁看着它把他带走
Finish it.
解决它
Marquer nonm sa a.
[咒语]
Marquer nonm sa a.
[咒语]
There's no going back, Vince.
没有回头的路了 小文
Any other wonderful ideas?
还有其他好主意吗
I tagged him with magic,
我在他身上做了魔法标记
so now we can trace him.
我们现在可以追踪他
Right back to the kids.
找到孩子们在哪里
Let's go.
我们走
Assume you told everybody to be on their best behavior?
我想你应该告诉每个人都守点规矩了吧
Oh, I told them.
我告诉过他们了
Now whether or not they'll be obedient
他们是否会服从命令
is another thing altogether.
则是另外一回事
Where's Hope? Freya's with her now.
霍普在哪里 弗雷娅陪着她
She's fighting it. Whatever it is.
她在尽全力抵抗那个 不管那到底是什么
The kids are attached to that spell: if we save the kids,
孩子们和咒语连在一起 如果我们救下孩子
we save your little girl.
我们就可以拯救你女儿
And the sooner you all
然后你们就可以
can be on your way.
赶快离开这里
Clearly,
很显然
we're skipping all the hugs and hellos. Vincent?
我们已经跳过打招呼和拥抱了 文森特
Trail leads off this way, so, I guess
痕迹是朝向这边的 所以
we, uh, follow the breadcrumbs.
我们就跟着线索找吧
Tactless savages holding a ghost-raising rave.
一群粗鲁愤怒的野蛮人企图召唤恶魔
Best make short work of them.
我们还是抓紧行动
I say we... We split up.
我说我们 我们分头行动
Klaus, you're with me, I'm not letting you out of my sight.
克劳斯和我一起 我不会让你脱离我的视线
Anybody got a problem with that...
有人有其他意见吗
I don't give a damn.
有我也不在乎
I assume you embark upon this journey out of the kindness
我想你之所以参加这次行动是出于你的
of your heart? There are kids in trouble.
善心吗 孩子们有危险
Yours included.
也包括你女儿
It's a bit late for you to suddenly care about my child,
你现在才来关心我女儿不有点太晚了吗
given you left her fatherless for five years.
毕竟你让她五年没有享受过父爱
Well, speaking from experience,
根据我的经验
I figured I was doing her a favor.
我觉得我那么做事为了她好
Careful.
注意点
Lest your insults mar an already tentative peace.
除非你想用你的辱骂打破这和平
All right, listen, I don't care about our peace, all right?
听着 我才不管我们之间的和平 好吗
I care about finding these missing kids
我只关心找到这些孩子
and wiping out the messed up people who took them.
并且杀死那些劫走他们的人
Root out the problems, make them go away.
找到问题 让他们消失
That's what you do when you're the king.
当你还是王的时候就是这种做派
All I see is a petulant prince.
在我眼中你就是个暴躁任性的王子
Always with the insults. You never do learn.
永远是出口伤人 你从来没有长进
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表