剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Now let us begin.
我们开始吧
Don't talk about what you don't understand, Elijah.
你不懂的事 别说你懂 以利亚
Most people I know aren't too keen to give their daughters
大多数人不愿意将女儿
over to a sacrifice,
拿去献祭
especially when it went so poorly last time.
特别是上次献祭如此凄惨
Harvest ritual takes preparation.
收获祭仪式需要大量准备
So, we tell them the truth.
那就跟大家说出真♥相♥
We have no choice. Demand the sacrifice.
我们只能出此下策 要求他们献祭
I'm not demanding anything of anybody, Elijah!
我不会要求别人做任何事 以利亚
Look, I'm working with you because I want to defeat the Hollow.
听着 我跟你合作是因为我想打败祸髅
All right? I don't want to start a war
行吗 我不想挑起
with the French Quarter coven.
和法属区女巫的战争
No.
真的
You're hosting a yard sale?
你要在庭院卖♥♥旧货吗
I just figured while we're stuck here,
我只是觉得我们现在被困在这儿
I may as well work out which stuff to keep
不如看看要留下哪些东西
and which to donate.
捐掉哪些东西
Listen, I found Hope
听着 我发现霍普
exploring the rubbish in the attic.
在探索阁楼的垃圾
She's restless.
她静不下来
She's not restless.
她不是静不下来
She's bored.
她是无聊
Most kids her age would be at school.
同龄孩子几乎都去上学了
They'd have friends to play with.
他们有玩耍的朋友
Well, once Freya teaches her to hone her magic,
好吧 一旦弗雷娅教会她精通魔法
she'll be powerful beyond measure.
她就会无比强大
She won't need friends. She'll be worshipped.
她不需要朋友 她会被崇拜
She doesn't want to be worshipped.
她不需要被崇拜
She just wants someone to hold the other end of the jump rope.
她只需要有人一起拉住跳绳的另一端
She'll be above such things.
她不会需要那些东西
She will have power enough to protect herself from anything.
她会有足够的力量保护自己完全不受侵害
We won't have to trap her in bloody boundary spells
我们不必为了保护她
just to keep her safe.
而用该死的结界困住她
Thank you...
谢谢你
by the way.
顺便说句
I know it's not in your nature
我知道让暴♥力♥
to keep violence out of this house.
远离这栋房♥子不是你的本性
We'll protect her innocence for as long as we can.
我们会竭尽所能保存她的童真
You and I both know the importance of that.
你我二人都知道其中的重要性
No one protected ours.
没人对我们这么做
Well... while you're here,
既然你来了
you may as well help me go through this stuff.
你也可以帮我看看这些东西
You might find something useful.
或许会找到有用的东西
Look at that.
你瞧
How to Defeat the Hollow: Volume One.
《如何打败祸髅 第一卷》
Hidden in here amongst these old Guns N' Roses records.
藏在枪炮玫瑰的旧磁带里
Sweet child of mine.
我的宝贝
I need a vampire to do a spell.
我需要一个吸血鬼帮我施咒
You...
你
just volunteered.
刚好"自愿"
Right... so, let's see, you threw my best friend
没错 虽然你把我闺蜜放逐到了
into a supernatural hell world, but, sure.
超自然地狱 但我真的自愿哦
Let me bend over backwards and do you a favor.
让我竭尽全力帮你吧
Look...
听着
we're up against a powerful, evil spirit with powerful,
我们在对付强大邪恶的鬼魂
evil followers who's hell-bent on sacrificing my brother,
他的手下也强大邪恶 他拼命想献祭我的弟弟
as well as your dear friend, Marcel.
还有你亲爱的朋友 马塞尔
So... are you helping
所以你是要帮忙
or are you whining?
还是抱怨
If I say no, then your brothers are gonna do something
如果我拒绝 你的弟弟们就会对我的内脏
totally uncool with my entrails.
做些非常不好的事情
My brothers don't know I'm here.
我的弟弟们不知道我来了
I need you to help me set a trap.
我需要你帮我设陷阱
I get to deal with Dominic on my terms.
我得和多米尼克以我的方式谈判
You get to help me keep Marcel breathing.
你得帮我保证马塞尔活着
So you in?
行不行
For a dead guy, you look awfully healthy.
对于死人来说 你气色好到不行
Only a fool would attend a Mikaelson party
只有傻瓜才会不接受保护咒
without a protection spell.
参加迈克尔森家族的派对
The sister put a barrier spell over their home.
大姐对他们家施了屏障咒
It's old magic...
那是古老的魔法
tied to her heartbeat.
与她的心跳相连
Great, when you break the spell, give me a call.
好吧 等你打破咒语 打给我
I've got places to be.
我要去些地方
Care to share where you're going in such a hurry?
不说说你这么急着是要去哪吗
I will kill you.
我要杀了你
I doubt that.
我看不见得
I don't like secrets.
我不喜欢秘密
Look,
听着
Marcel Gerard was being kept in a series of tunnels
马塞尔·杰拉德被关在直通府邸的
that lead out of the compound.
一系列地道内
I just got word
我刚听说
that a shrouded body was seen being loaded into an SUV
有人看到在卢梭酒吧后面一具被裹住的尸体
behind Rousseau's while Freya Mikaelson stood watch.
被运上一辆越野车 弗雷娅还亲自盯梢
So?
说明
So, they're headed to Algiers.
说明他们要去阿尔及尔
I'll intercept them and get Marcel back.
我会截住他们 救回马塞尔
It is clear to me that your feelings for him
我觉得你对他的感情显然
have gotten in the way of our greater mission,
已经阻碍了我们更伟大的任务
so I will take care of Marcel.
所以我会处理好马塞尔
Our deal was for the Mikaelsons.
我们的协议是针对迈克尔森家族的
Marcel is with me.
马塞尔要和我一起
Then it would appear that I've broken that deal.
那似乎我已经违反协议了
Keep that safe for me, will you?
替我好好保管 行吗
Hi.
你好
I think this is yours.
我想这是你的
Hope.
霍普
I haven't seen this in a century.
我一个世纪没见过这东西了
So, you're the little boy who used to live in my house.
所以你就是之前住在我家的小男孩
Once upon a time, I lived here with your dad.
很久以前 我和你♥爸♥一起住
He keeps you down here
他把你关在这下面
because he thinks you want to kill him.
是因为他觉得你想杀了他
Do you?
你想吗
Listen,
听着
I will tell you anything you want to know.
我会告诉你你想知道的一切
Okay?
行吗
If you get me some blood from your dad's stash.
如果你能给我一些你♥爸♥存放的血
I'm seven, not stupid.
我七岁了 不蠢
Right.
好吧
You know, you're also pretty courageous.
要知道 你也非常勇敢
Come down here and talk to a stranger.
敢下来和陌生人说话
I'm not scared.
我不怕
I'm a Mikaelson witch.
我是迈克尔森家的巫师
I'll tell you what,
我跟你说
let's start fresh, all right?
我们重新来过 好吗
It is very good to see you again, Hope Mikaelson.
非常高兴再见到你 霍普·迈克尔森
My name's Marcel.
我叫马塞尔
Mutare seu rosto.
[咒语]
Mutare seu rosto.
[咒语]
Mutare seu rosto.
[咒语]
Mutare seu rosto. Mutare seu rosto.
[咒语]
Mutare seu rosto.
[咒语]
Josh...
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Say something.
快说话
I'm just...
我只是
super overwhelmed by the sheer number of jokes
我只是因为进入这具身体的
I could make about being in this body.
能开的玩笑数量而不知所措
It is an embarrassment of really inappropriate riches.
有让人尴尬的美妙之处
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表