剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
and leave before anyone notices.
然后神不知鬼不觉地离开
Okay. You want me to help you rob the most deadly vampire on the planet?
你想让我帮你偷世上最致命吸血鬼的东西
I will pass.
我不干
If you're worried about a fight...
如果你担心起冲突
allow me to even the odds.
我可以帮你扳回一城
The stone is kyanite.
这块是蓝晶石
It's been spelled to grant you total control
上面的咒语可以保证你完全控制
of your werewolf nature,
你狼人的天性
even during a full moon.
即便在满月之时
This is a cure.
这是解药
It's everything I've ever wanted.
这正是我最想要的
What's the catch?
你有什么条件
Not a catch.
不是条件
Insurance.
只是保障
Yeah.
好吧
More like a leash,
就像狗链
spelled so that I can't take it off.
施过咒 所以我取不下来
Like you said.
正如你所言
It's everything you ever wanted.
这正是你最想要的
Provided you help me.
只要你帮我
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
I'm still so cold.
还是很冷
Are the birds gone?
鸟没了吗
Yeah. They're gone, sweetheart.
是 它们没了 宝贝
And when you're better,
等你好些了
which will be soon,
马上就会好
you and I are going to share the biggest plate
我和你要享用你见过的
of beignets you've ever seen.
最大盘的带馅煎饼
And you can tell me where in this big, wide world
你还可以告诉我在这大千世界中
you'd like me to take you next.
你想接下来让我带你去哪儿
Mom said you loved New Orleans most of all.
妈妈说你最爱新奥尔良
I did, once.
那是以前
But putting your love in a place is a mistake.
但对一个地方倾注心血并不明智
Being here in our home,
在我们的家里
seeing these walls,
看着这些墙壁
I am reminded that it is people
我才知道只有人
who are best suited to fill our hearts.
才最适合倾注心血
Dad.
爸爸
I don't feel so good.
我感觉不太好
Look, guys. I know what we're up against.
各位 我知道我们的敌人是谁
There's a faction of our own people, witches.
我们巫师内部有一派
They've started to make human sacrifices to a spirit
他们已经开始将活人献祭給
called the Hollow.
一个叫祸髅的神灵
Now, this thing is dark,
这东西很黑暗
it's angry,
很愤怒
it's very powerful.
也非常强大
It is a force my family and I are here to erase.
我和我的家族回来就是要消灭这股力量
Now, kindly excuse us, please.
请容我们私下谈谈
Mr. Griffith and I have much to discuss.
我和葛里菲兹先生有许多话要谈
It's Okay, uh...
没事
Give me a minute.
你们退下
So, now that we've dispensed with the needless hysteria...
既然我们已经省去了不必要的争吵...
I got a lot on my plate, Elijah,
我手头有很多事 以利亚
without whatever trouble you're trying to bring my way.
还没算上你想给我带来的麻烦
You need me.
你需要我
And fortunately, I have a long history
而不幸的是 众所周知
of removing anything undesirable from New Orleans.
我会把不能满足我要求的人从新奥尔良除掉
I'm probably one of the things that's on your list.
你名单上多半有我
so I reckon it's best for me work alone.
我觉得我最好单干
Oh, it's not an offer.
这不是请求
Children's lives are at risk.
孩子们性命攸关
You care about children's lives at risk?
你关心性命攸关的孩子吗
What about Davina Claire, Elijah?
那达维娜·克莱尔呢 以利亚
So, you can only see me as some kind of merciless butcher.
所以你觉得我只是个无情的屠夫
Yes. I do.
没错
I'll be whatever you want me to be, Vincent Griffith.
你想怎么说我都行 文森特·葛里菲兹
I'll be the very devil himself,
你把我当成恶魔也没关系
but make no mistake,
可有一点你别搞错
I would violate everything sacred under the sun
为了我的侄女
in the name of rescuing my niece.
我什么都做得出来
And right now, according to you...
所以就像你说的 你现在
...you are facing two evils.
同时面对着两头恶魔
Wouldn't it be nice to have one of those by your side?
难道你不想要其中一头站在你这边吗
We're gonna do this my way.
要按我说的做
Beautiful.
很好
Your way it is.
听你的
Listen up.
安静
Listen up.
安静
For five years now, we've had a truce.
五年来我们谨守着停战协议
Stayed out of each other's business.
各自相安无事
Tended to our own.
和平发展
But now, your problems are becoming mine.
可现在我们面临着共同的问题
Someone is taking children.
孩子在不断的失踪
As you know, I have one nonnegotiable rule:
大家都知道 我有我的底线
we do not mess with kids.
那就是从不伤及无辜的孩子
Now, you've seen that graffiti.
你们都看到那副涂鸦了
That doesn't have anything to do with it.
涂鸦和这事有什么关系
Someone here's got to know who's responsible.
一定有人知道这是谁画的
Right? So just give me a name.
对吗 我只需要一个名字
We don't owe you anything.
我们不欠你什么
You're no friend to witches.
你也不是女巫的朋友
You don't trust him.
你不信任他
I get it.
我理解
But one of those kids is my daughter.
可那些被伤及的孩子里有我的女儿
She's seven.
她只有7岁
She likes to paint, catch fireflies,
喜欢画画 捉萤火虫
make up stories.
喜欢编故事
All I know is that she's sick.
可她现在生病了
Right now, I don't care about the past.
我不在乎你们的过去
I'm just a mom
我只是以一个妈妈的身份
asking you to help me.
寻求你的帮助
There's a girl named Lara.
有个叫拉娜的女孩
I saw her draw the same symbol on her window in blood.
我见过她用血在窗户上画这些符号♥
Where do I find this witch?
这个女巫在哪
She's not a witch.
她不是女巫
She's one of your kind.
她和你一样
A wolf.
是个女狼人
She ran off to the bayou.
她跑去河口了
Nice job on the lock.
开的一手好锁
You'd make a good cat burglar.
你要是个飞贼一定非常出色
All magic is just opening locks and finding loopholes.
所有魔法都是在解锁 找漏洞
So tell me again: why don't you just tell your family
你为什么不直接把你的秘密计划
about our little secret project?
告诉你的家人
They're overly sensitive when it comes to Marcel.
一提到马塞尔他们就特别敏感
Oh, not you, though, huh?
可你不会
The merciless badass who doesn't get sentimental about anyone.
对周遭一切都无感的狠角色
Somebody's got to be the big sister.
总得有人像个姐姐一样照顾大家
Okay.
好吧
Since you are so in love with taking charge,
既然你这么喜欢掌控全局
where do we look?
那你说我们要找什么吧
Marcel stockpiled Klaus' blood.
马塞尔存了大量克劳斯的血液
No doubt he did the same with his venom.
肯定也会存自己的毒液
He would keep that someplace safe.
他会把它存在一个安全的地方
You know, that ring enhances your instincts.
那个戒指会增强你的本能直觉
Why not try using them?
要不你试试
Sorry, I don't do bloodhound.
不好意思 我不搞猎犬那一套
Fine, we'll do it my way.
好吧 那我自己来
And who might this be?
这是谁
These are the ashes of a witch that lost his way
这是一个失足巫师的骨灰
and it might just be the key to helping us find ours.
或许可以用来找到我们需要的东西
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表