剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
And I know you can hear me,
我知道你能听到我
so I want you to listen very carefully.
所以我希望你认真听好我的话
You are my daughter.
你是我的女儿
You're a Mikaelson.
你是一个迈克尔森
And you are strong,
你很坚强
and brave,
你也很勇敢
unlike anyone I've ever known.
比我认识的所有人都要强大
In fact, you helped me believe in something
实际上 正是你让我认识到了
your uncle once said.
你叔叔曾经说过的一句话
"Family is power."
"家族就是力量"
You're a good dad, Klaus.
你是个好父亲 克劳斯
And you deserve the truth.
你应该知道真♥相♥
There is something that you need to know about the ritual.
你需要知道关于这次仪式的一些事情
Vincent didn't want to tell you because he didn't think
文森特之所以没有告诉你是因为他认为
that you'd go through with it, but I know that you will.
你不会照做 但是我知道你会的
I know that you'll do anything for her.
我知道你会为她做任何事情
Even if it means never seeing her again.
哪怕那意味着你永远都无法再见到她
Did you honestly think you could trick us
你真的以为你可以
into performing the ritual
对我们隐瞒真♥相♥
without telling the entire truth?
骗我们完成这个仪式吗
You and your family aren't my problem.
你和你的家庭不是我的问题
The only thing that I'm concerned about right now
我现在唯一关心的是
is that little girl and the monster that's inside of her.
那个小女孩和在她体内的恶魔
Is it hard to see me from up there on your high horse?
您这么鄙视我们累吗
She is my niece.
她是我侄女
Of course we will do whatever we have to do to protect her,
我们当然会为了保护她做任何事情
but you can damn well be honest about it!
但是你应该告诉我们真♥相♥
See, your reaction,
你看 你的反应
right there has just proven my point.
正好证明了我的观点
You Mikaelsons are selfish, egocentric fanatics.
你们迈克尔森家都是自私自大的疯子
It is not my job,
我没有义务
nor is it my inclination to try to convince you
也没有自虐的爱好去说服你们
to do the right thing.
做正确的事情
If you really want to save your niece,
如果你真的想要救你侄女
then you need to get out of my ear
那你就不要继续烦我
and let me do what it is that I do.
让我完成我该做的事情
You know what? You... He's right.
你知道吗 你... 他是对的
I may not agree with his tactics,
虽然我也不赞同他的做法
but he's our only chance at saving Hope.
但他是我们能够拯救霍普唯一的希望
Lucky you, I guess I'll just have to
你真幸运 我想我只好
postpone the disembowelment.
将开膛破肚计划延迟了
Rebekah? What?
丽贝卡 什么
Have you heard from Kol?
你有科尔的消息吗
Not a word.
没有消息
I'll try reaching him with magic.
我试试用魔法联♥系♥他
Okay, look, we need four volunteers
好吧 听着 我们需要四个
that are connected to Hope through blood.
与霍普血脉相连的自愿者
We have Rebekah, we have Klaus and Elijah. That makes three.
我们有丽贝卡 克劳斯和以利亚三个人
If you can't get to Kol,
如果你无法联♥系♥上科尔
then we're gonna have to use Hayley.
那我们就只能用海莉了
No.
不行
No, that is not happening.
不能这么做
Not when there's another way.
现在我们还有其他的选择
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
Was something wrong? Vincent said that...
出什么事情了吗 文森特说...
Vincent said a lot of things.
文森特说了很多
And he failed to say a few things more,
但是他隐瞒没说的事情更多
one of which has me rather vexed.
这也他最让我生气的一点
Oh, okay, I see. So you need another favor.
我明白了 你是想要让我帮忙
No. No more favors.
不 不需要你再帮忙了
Unless, of course, you count the burden of hearing my confession.
当然 除非你觉得听我忏悔是一种负担
I was never a good father to you.
对你来说 我不是个好父亲
No surprises, I never had much in the way of an example.
这不稀奇 因为我也没有个好父亲做榜样
I never saw myself in the man who raised me.
我从没有在我身上看到过我父亲的影子
In fact, the first time I saw myself in another
事实上 当我遇见你的那天
was the day I met you.
我从你身上看到了我的影子
Throwing apples at the oppressor who whipped you raw.
对那些压♥迫♥你的人表现善意
I should've known you'd grow up to be a better man than I.
我应该知道你会成长为比我要好的人
You do realize we're about, um,
你应该知道这段对话
100 years too late for this talk.
已经晚了差不多一百多年了
Well, I'm hardly perfect.
好吧 我并不是个完人
Unless we forget the five years I spent in your dungeon,
除非我们忘记我在你的地牢里面待了五年
neither are you.
而你却没有
Yeah, well, you see,
好吧 你看
I'm not really too moved by your opinion.
你的话并没有感动我
If I was, I'd have to face the fact that
如果我被感动了的话 我就要面对
I'm not good enough for your family,
我不配做你的家人
that I'm not good enough for Rebekah, that I'm not...
我配不上丽贝卡的事实 还有我不够...
You are family.
你是我的家人
And as for my sister,
至于我妹妹
her love for you was a threat.
她对你的爱是一种威胁
How could either of you love each other
你们怎么会爱上对方
and still have room for me?
当你们之间还间隔着我
In any case,
无论如何
I just wanted to see you one last time
我只想再见你最后一面
before we part ways for good,
在我们永远分开之前
if only to set the record straight.
如果这能够修正我们之间所有的错误
I failed you...
我对不起你...
Marcellus.
马塞勒斯
To my eternal shame.
我将会永远感到愧疚
I got your messages.
我收到你的信息了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
And... you're not going to like it.
而且...你不会喜欢这个消息的
Okay.
好吧
I just...
我会...
Say the first thing that comes to mind and...
先说出我的想法 然后...
then the next and we'll keep going from there.
我们再继续往下谈
I grew up without a mother,
我是没有母亲长大的
without anybody who loved me.
身边没有爱我的人
And I can't just sit back and watch Hope be taken from Hayley.
我不能坐视海莉失去霍普
If Kol doesn't show up,
如果科尔不出现的话
I have to make things right.
我需要做正确的事情
They need four vampires...
他们需要四个吸血鬼...
each related by blood to Hope.
每个人都和霍普血脉相连
I can be the fourth...
我可以变成第四个...
if I turn.
如果我转化的话
But you would lose everything:
但你会失去所有
your home, your family,
你的家 你的家人
your ability to practice magic.
你使用魔法的能力
And will I lose you?
我也会失去你吗
If I become the kind of monster
如果我变成了那种
that killed your family?
杀死你家人的怪物
I am not going anywhere.
我不会离开你的
Julie and Juliet all the way.
朱莉和朱莉娅永远在一起
We should talk before it's too late.
我们应该谈谈 不然就太迟了
You don't have to say anything.
你不需要说什么
I want you to know that what happened in the pendant
我想让你知道 在坠子里面发生的事情
doesn't take away everything that we've had between us.
不会影响我们之间的任何事
I know it's over.
我知道已经结束了
And what are we, anyway?
而且我们到底是什么
What is the Mikaelson family?
这个迈克尔森家到底是什么
Desperately searching for some kind of humanity
在"永远在一起"的誓言下
beneath the ridiculous banner of always and forever.
拼命地寻找人性
Whatever we are,
不管我们是怎样的
you and me...
你和我...
...we were doomed.
我们注定不可能
I could never be what you needed me to be.
我永远不能成为你想要的样子
Best thing I could do for you is disappear.
我能为你做得最好的事就是消失
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表