剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Weird.
真奇怪
I feel the exact opposite.
我恰恰相反
Rest easy, brother.
好好休息吧 兄弟
My spells have Marcel bound and cloaked.
我的咒语将马塞尔束缚并且隐蔽起来了
Even more, I can find no trace
而且 我没有从你们两个身上
of the Hollow's magic in either of you.
找到任何祸髅魔法的残留
So where has it gone? It's a ghost.
那它到底去哪了 它是个幽灵
It could be anywhere; and since we know
它有可能在任何地方 既然我们知道了
that it still wants to sacrifice someone powerful,
它还想要一个强大的人做祭品
we have to be prepared.
我们需要做好准备
I think I'll hold on to it for now.
这个暂时就先由我来保管吧
This wasn't a gift.
这不是个礼物
Today proved Marcel's a threat,
今天证明马塞尔是个威胁
whether used as a sacrifice or possessed.
无论是当做祭品还是对手
Regardless...
无论如何
What good is having a weapon if you won't use it?
如果你不用它的话 要这个武器有什么用
Niklaus, give it to her.
尼克劳斯 把那个给她
Having a monopoly of power makes you a target, sister.
拥有掌控的权利会让你变成个靶子 姐姐
Remember that.
记住这一点
You think I spared Marcel
你认为我放过马塞尔
out of some mawkish sentimentality.
是出于某种令人作呕的感情
The Hollow wanted both of us dead.
祸髅想要我们两个的命
Killing him would have given it what it wanted.
杀了他只会让它如愿以偿
Mercy was necessary. That's all.
仁慈是必须的 就这样
Don't do that.
不要这样做
Do what?
做什么
Blame yourself.
责怪你自己
You think that if you'd stopped your husband, I...
你认为如果你能阻止你丈夫的话
would have had a better life.
我就会有个更好的生活
No one deserves what you've been through.
你不该经历这样的生活
It's because of what I've been through that I have her.
正是因为我的经历 我才有了她
She is a Mikaelson and I am a Marshall, but...
她是迈克尔森家的人 而我是马歇尔家的人
we're both still Labonairs.
但我们都是拉波瑟家族的人
Mary, Jackson said that tragedy
玛丽 杰克逊说
always followed my family around--
不幸一直伴随着我的家族
executions, people dying in floods, fires,
死刑 人们死于洪水 火灾
or just vanishing.
或者就是凭空失踪
What if the Hollow is behind those deaths, too?
如果祸髅是这一切背后的罪魁祸首呢
And if it went after the Labonairs before...
万一它之前是冲着拉波瑟家族的人下手
what if it want to finish what it started.
现在它又想回来结束这一切
The mighty Freya Mikaelson felled by antiseptic.
伟大的弗雷娅·迈克尔森被消毒药击倒
Keelin...
基琳
Thank you.
谢谢你
Is that gratitude?
你是在表示感激吗
From the Viking witch who spends her days
从一个花费整天时间和幽灵对话并且试图拯救
channeling evil spirits to save vampire brothers?
吸血鬼兄弟们的维京女巫口中说出了感谢吗
Yeah, you got a concussion.
那你一定是脑震荡了
Sometimes...
有时候
I'm forced to do things that I... regret.
我会做一些令自己后悔的事情
And...
而且
for what I did to you...
我对你的做的事情
Sorry.
非常抱歉
I get it.
我能理解
At the end of the day, what you did was for family.
说到底你那么做是为了你的家人
And if mine were still alive, I'd do the same.
如果我家人还活着的话 我也会这么做
Just don't ever mess with me again.
只是以后不要再来惹我了
Did you come to gloat?
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
Five years ago, I was forced to make a decision:
五年前 我被迫做了一个决定
take your life...
杀死你
or lose everything.
或者失去一切
Yeah, I know. I was there.
我知道 我也在场
Niklaus was faced
尼克劳斯今天
with a similar decision today.
也面临了相同的抉择
And here you are.
而你现在在这里
And here I am.
没错 我在这里
Excuse me if I don't express my gratitude.
很抱歉 我没有及时表达我的感激之情
He's changing.
他在改变
Oh, really?
真的吗
He put me in the same place that I kept him.
他把我关在了我原来囚禁他的地方
That's revenge.
这是报复
So... same old Klaus.
所以 克劳斯还是老样子
I would say that he would describe this as strategy.
我知道他会把这一切说成某种策略
You and I, we both know he's always regarded you
你和我都知道他一直把你看成
as something of a son.
他的后代
So did I, once upon a time.
我也是 在很久之前
In fact, I used to believe
实际上 我原来一直以为
that you were the key to my brother's redemption.
你会是救赎我弟弟的关键
Redemption?
救赎吗
He's never gonna change.
他永远都不会改变
Not even for his own daughter.
甚至他的女儿也救不了他
Oh, he already has.
他已经改变了
She has changed him.
是她改变了他
You, Marcellus, you are not needed,
而你 马塞勒斯 已经不被需要
welcome or wanted.
或者被欢迎了
You have only been spared purely because you are
你被放过一马纯粹是因为
my brother's greatest weakness.
你是我弟弟最大的弱点
And I cannot show
而我不能
any mercy to anyone who would demonstrate threat
允许有人对这个家族
towards this family.
带来任何威胁
And if indeed you should prevent
如果你阻碍到了
the redemption of the cruel,
残酷邪恶爱记仇的
the wicked, the vindictive
尼克劳斯·迈克尔森的
Niklaus Mikaelson...
救赎的话
I promise you...
我向你保证
I will deliver another kind of nightmare.
我会让你见识到另外一种噩梦
Sweet dreams, Marcellus.
晚安 马塞勒斯
Elijah. Elijah.
以利亚 以利亚
Elijah!
以利亚
You lied to me.
你骗了我
I wanted Klaus dead. We had a deal.
我想杀死克劳斯 我们约好了
Marcel getting taken
马塞尔被抓走
was not part of it.
不是我们的约定
I should kill you. You could.
我应该杀了你 你可以
But then you'll never get what you want.
但这样你就拿不到你想要的了
Marcel's blood was spilled today.
今天马塞尔流血了
As he is the only one who can kill an Original...
因为他是唯一一个可以杀死始祖的人
the Hollow has received this offering
祸髅接受了这份祭品
and given us a gift in return.
并且给我送来了礼物
A single scratch
被它轻轻的刺一下
from that thorn will kill an Original.
就可以杀死一个始祖
And we both get what we want.
这样我们都能如愿以偿
You want a blood sacrifice for your dead witch, I don't care.
你想要血祭死去的巫师 我不管
All I want is my revenge.
我只想要我的复仇
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表