剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
We're only monsters by necessity, Joshua.
我们只在必要时才显露凶残 约书亚
Besides, we just ate.
另外 我们都吃过了
Oh, that's too bad. I was gonna offer you some welcome back Waffles.
太可惜了 我还想准备点华夫饼欢迎你们回来呢
Was that your boyfriend? He seems sweet.
那是你男友吗 他看起来人不错
And terribly vulnerable, as humans tend to be.
还跟普通人类一样 非常脆弱
Okay. Look, just...
好了 就...
tell me what you want and let's get this over with.
就说下你们的目的 然后赶紧完事吧
You just had to piss him off again, didn't you?
你就非得惹毛他 对吧
Camille?
卡米尔
Not exactly. I'm a figment of your imagination, remember?
不完全是 我是你脑中幻想出的人物
Your brain's way of distracting yourself from all the pain,
你的大脑转移你痛苦的方式
same as the last time Marcel stabbed you with that blade.
就像马塞尔上次用那把匕♥首♥捅了你一样
Your subconscious fabricates the illusion of my presence
你的潜意识制♥造♥了我这个幻象
in order to escape un durable agony.
为了减轻你的痛楚
Like the kind you're experiencing right now.
就像你现在正经历的感觉
I can endure this pain.
我能忍♥受这痛楚
Sure, but paired with the solitude?
确实 但伴随着孤独
Your great existential fear
你最大的恐惧就是
of being utterly alone, down here in the dark.
孤零零一人关在这暗无天日的黑牢里
Don't speak of it!
别说了
Irritability is another form of sublimation.
易怒是升华的另一种形式
You're not annoyed with me.
你不是烦我
You blame yourself for getting into this mess.
你是责怪自己害自己沦落如此
It's okay to admit.
承认也没事
Patient confidentiality.
医生和病人有保密协议
Plus, you know, I'm dead.
另外 我都死了
I miss you, Camille.
我很想你 卡米尔
But I'm ashamed for you to see me like this.
我不觉得让你见到我现在的样子很丢脸
You believed there was a light in me.
你相信我内心还有一丝良善
That I could be a light for my daughter.
我这份良善可以点亮我女儿的人生
But outside these walls are legions of vampires
但墙外面有大批的吸血鬼
who wish me dead,
都希望我死
and the man I called my son has left me here to rot.
而我所谓的儿子把我关在这里自生自灭
I'm not a light.
我不是良善之人
I am darkness... made flesh.
我是黑暗的化身
You are the reason your family is alive.
你家人活着全是你的功劳
You bought them the time they needed...
你为他们争取了必要的时间...
and now they've woken up.
如今他们都被唤醒了
Come on, you can feel it.
拜托 你能感觉到的
The link you shared with them is broken, so now they're awake.
你跟他们的联结已经打破了 他们苏醒了
And you know they're not just gonna leave you here.
你知道他们不会让你在这里受苦
If they come for me, they will be caught.
如果他们来救我 就会被抓到
Marcel will kill Elijah.
马塞尔会杀了以利亚
Then it looks like you're gonna have to find your own way out of here.
那看来你要找其它出路离开这里了
All clear, Freya.
排查过了 弗雷娅
This is where you absolutely had to do a locator spell?
这就是你非要施定位咒的地方吗
Well, when I first moved to New Orleans,
我一开始搬到新奥尔良时
I primed this space.
就把这里变成我的地盘了
Marked it with my magic, made it mine.
房♥子被我施了魔法 变成我的专属之地
This dusty bell tower may be yours,
即便这座破旧的钟楼是你的
but this is Marcel's city,
但这还是马塞尔统治的城市
and we're nothing but targets.
我们还是明显的目标
All the more reason to let her get to work.
所以才更应该让她施咒
The sooner we find Klaus,
越快找到克劳斯
the sooner we get out of here.
就能越快离开这里
It won't take long.
不需要很长时间
I can distract him, Elijah.
我可以引开他 以利亚
I'm the only one Marcel won't kill on sight.
只有我 马塞尔不会当场就杀掉
Don't talk to me about some ludicrous diversion.
别跟我说什么荒谬的调虎离山计了
You're walking into a lion's den.
你这是深入虎穴
I'll be fine. I just have to convince him that I've come alone,
我不会有事 我只要说服他 我是只身前来
and all I want to do is talk.
我只想跟他谈谈
You are placing yourself in tremendous danger.
你这是以身犯险
Wouldn't you agree... Joshua?
你也同意吧 约书亚
Yeah.
是
I was just gonna order a pizza.
我就是想叫个披萨
You know, if we're gonna be here for a while.
如果我们要在这里待上一段时间
Fabulous. Yes, I still do have...
真棒 我确实...
a murderous hunger.
极度饥饿[杀人的渴望]
Okay. Why do you guys even need me?
好吧 你们还需要我♥干♥什么
I mean, I know I'm adorable,
我知道我讨人喜欢
but I'm extremely small potatoes.
但我真只是个小人物
Well, you are Marcel's trusted friend.
你是马塞尔最信任的好友
We had planned on learning everything you know
我们打算从你口中问出你掌握的情况
and then using you as collateral.
然后用你来做人♥质♥
But since you know so little...
但既然你对此知之甚少...
I would like to try my plan.
我还是按我的计划行事吧
Please don't do this.
别这么做
I want you to consider the risk.
你考虑下这其中风险吧
I have.
我考虑过了
I won't allow my family to face that risk.
我不允许我的家人面对危险
Freya found Nik? Yes.
弗雷娅找到尼克了 是
You get our brother, I will handle Marcel.
你去救我们的兄弟 我去引开马塞尔
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
I wasn't sure you'd show.
我都不确定你会来
I wasn't sure you'd still be you.
我也不确定你还是以前的样子
I kept wondering if that hex had eaten you alive.
我一直在想那个毒咒有没有吞噬掉你
It would have.
本来会
But I was...
但我...
Linked... to Klaus. I know.
跟克劳斯联结了 我知道
I've known about that for a while.
我知道这事很久了
You had endless opportunities to kill him.
你有很多次机会可以杀了他
Did you hold off on my account?
你是因为我才不对他下手吗
Then, please, Marcel.
那就拜托你 马塞尔
If some part of you still cares about me, help me.
如果你还对我一丝情意 帮帮我
For the sake of all we've been to one another,
看在我们往日的情分上
for all that we've shared,
我们一起经历的一切
I am begging you to let my brother go.
我求你 放了我哥哥
And if I say no?
如果我不答应呢
You know better than anyone
你比谁都清楚
that my family always gets what it wants.
我们一家向来都会得偿所愿
No matter if it takes a thousand days or a thousand years.
不管要花一千天还是一千年
Is he really worth that trouble?
这真值得你为此一直与我们斗下去吗
Come on... Rebekah.
不是吧 丽贝卡
Did you really think it'd be that easy?
你真觉得事情会这么简单吗
All you have to do is ask nicely?
你只要好言相求就行了
Keeping Klaus hostage comes with certain advantages.
将克劳斯关起来作为人♥质♥ 有很多好处
He makes a good trophy.
他是个非常棒的战利品
Proof that I took down the worst monster in the world.
这证明了我打倒了世上最凶狠的恶魔
Any of my guys get bitten by wolves,
而我的手下被狼人咬伤了
I can use his blood to fix that.
我还能用他的血来治愈
And, if I need to, I can use him
如果有需要 我可以用他
to keep your family in line.
来制衡你们家族
Besides, if I'm being honest,
而且实话实说
he deserves to suffer.
他活该受苦
So, yeah.
没错
He is worth the trouble.
他活该被关起来
Your logic is complete rubbish.
你的逻辑大错特错
You can stockpile enough of his blood for all the cures
你可以储存足够的血来作为
that you'll ever need and if it's a trophy that you're after,
你需要的解药 如果你想要的是战利品
then you are not much of a man to begin with.
那你一开始就不是个好东西
As for your pound of flesh, you have had more than enough.
合法却不合理的要求 你已经提了太多
Really?
是吗
Considering what your family's done?
但你的家族为非作歹
We were at war.
我们陷入了战争
Wars have casualties.
战争不可避免伤亡
Blood is shed, mistakes are made.
血流了 错犯了
The man I loved understood that.
我曾经爱的男人会理解
Well, that man is long gone.
但那个男人早已不在了
Whose fault is that?
这又是谁的错
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表