剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Tomorrow we seek sanctuary elsewhere.
我们明天再到别处找庇护所
That's not what I meant, is it?
我不是那个意思 你知道的
You're no longer tethered to him.
你不必再围着他转
You must have thought about it. So...
你肯定考虑过
what will you do with your immortality,
你要怎样度过你永恒的人生
now you're not burdened with saving Nik's soul?
毕竟你现在不用担心拯救尼克的灵魂了
I don't know.
我不知道
And what of you?
那你呢
Do you still desire a family of your own?
你还渴望属于自己的家庭吗
Well, true love continues to elude me.
真爱总是躲着我
Though certainly there's an APP for that now.
虽然现在有手♥机♥软件可以寻找恋人
I am sorry. I know the way you felt about Marcel.
抱歉 我知道你对马塞尔的感情
We have the opportunity for a fresh start.
我们有机会重新开始
Perhaps we should both use this one quiet day
或许我俩都该利用这宁静的一天
to decide what we want our new beginning to be.
考虑一下我们如何重新开始
I'm sorry. I know it hurts.
抱歉 肯定很疼
Yeah, but you're just trying to help your family. I get it.
对 但你只是想帮助你的家人 我懂
Looks like they're really suffering.
他们好像很"痛苦"
Did their mimosas go flat at brunch?
早午餐时香槟鸡尾酒没气了吗
You're all cut up. Why aren't you healing?
你受伤了 为什么没有愈合
You know, I never really bought into
其实我一直都没有接受
that whole wolf pack mentality.
作为狼群成员的身份
I thought there was something wrong with me.
我以为我有问题
But I'm a model citizen compared to you.
但比起你 我是模范市民
A werewolf queen that betrays her own kind
狼人女王为了一群吸血鬼
for a bunch of vampires it's disgusting.
背叛自己的族类 太恶心了
Why is her mask off?
为什么摘掉她的面具
We need as much venom as we can get.
我们得尽可能多地获取毒液
She needed a break.
她需要休息
She'll live. If we don't get enough venom
她死不了 如果不获取足够的毒液
to make more of the cure,
来制♥作♥更多的解药
my brothers won't be so fortunate.
我的弟弟们就不会那么走运了
Do what you need to do.
随你怎么做吧
I can't breathe in here.
我受不了了
That's lovely.
真好看
Mom said you like to paint, too.
妈妈说你也喜欢画画
I do.
没错
Very much.
非常喜欢
Never gonna get used to that.
永远习惯不了
Will.
威尔
Thanks for coming, man. You got some news for me?
谢谢赏脸 兄弟 有什么消息吗
Not the good kind.
没有好消息
Adam Folsom isn't our only case.
亚当·佛森不是个案
We've got three additional reports of missing kids.
还有另外三起儿童失踪报告
Look, Vince, maybe this isn't your kind of case.
小文 也许这不是超自然案件
Let me conduct my investigation.
让我组织调查
I'll let you know if anything supernatural happens.
如果有超自然现象 我就告诉你
I need for you to stay out of this one, okay?
我需要你放下这个案子 行吗
I need you to make sure the cops stay out of this one...
我需要你保证警♥察♥不会管这个案子
I'm not gonna leave you alone to deal with four missing kids.
我不会让你一个人处理四个失踪儿童
I'm not gonna be alone I got Marcel and his vampires.
我不会一个人 我有马塞尔和他的吸血鬼
I still don't trust Marcel. I don't...
我仍然不信任马塞尔 我也...
Yeah, well, that's just too bad.
好吧 那就太糟了
Because I'm the only guy here getting anything done.
因为这里只有我能办成事情
One of my guys spotted some lights
我手下在斯特里克斯旧宅
at the old Strix mansion.
发现了光亮
Now, the place has been boarded up for years.
那地方被围住了好几年
All of a sudden, lock is busted off the front gate.
但前门的锁突然开了
I should call this in.
我该上报此事
Will, man, I'm trying to protect you.
威尔 我想保护你
Fine.
好吧
These kidnappings are gonna hit the press, Vince.
绑♥架♥案会引发媒体关注 小文
My guess, you have till the end of the day, at best.
我猜最晚今晚就会有报道
Let's go to work.
行动起来
Hey, hold up.
等等
Weren't you just soaking this thing in lighter fluid this morning?
你今早不是刚把这东西泡过火机油吗
Marcel, do me a favor.
马塞尔 帮帮我
I want you to keep that book far away from me.
我希望你让那本书离我远远的
If I even try to come for it, I want you to kill me.
哪怕我想靠近它 你都要杀了我
Oh, here you are.
你在这儿啊
Wherever there are booze and boobs.
有血有女人的地方就有你
Yeah, I came in here to have a quiet bite alone,
我来这里是想悄悄独饮
thank you very much.
非常感谢
Well, go and be alone somewhere else,
你哪凉快待哪去
because I have some thinking to do,
因为我要好好思考一下
and I would like to do it near the expensive wine.
我想在昂贵佳酿边思考
After five years of being trapped in a house together,
我们一起被困在一间房♥子里五年后
here we are-- trapped in a house together.
结果还是一起被困在一间房♥子里
Well, at least this one doesn't have imaginary blood.
至少这里不用画饼充饥
It's not normal.
这不正常
Living in each other's pockets for a thousand years.
一千多年来互相依靠 不离不弃
Paranoia, betrayal,
怀疑 背叛
violence, repeat.
暴♥力♥ 循环
Well, we're undead, so if it's normal you're after,
我们不会死 如果你想要的是正常
I don't fancy your chances.
我觉得你没有机会
And why the sudden melancholy?
为什么突然这么忧郁
Did you expect to break out of the chambre de chasse
你希望脱离狩猎室
and into a family cured of dysfunction?
然后立马获得治疗异常的美好家族吗
When we were in there,
我们在那里面时
it felt like the world had stopped.
好像世界都停转了
But it didn't.
但其实没有
It kept turning. Without Davina.
世界仍在转动 就算失去了达维娜
You know, she would have been 23 today.
今天本该是她23岁生日
And I wonder what she would have done with the time.
我在想她会如何度过自己的人生
She would have made the world a better place.
她会让世界变得更好
Meanwhile...
与此同时
we're here, breathing.
我们还活着
And what are we doing?
而我们在干什么
Paranoia, betrayal,
怀疑 背叛
violence, repeat.
暴♥力♥ 循环
This isn't a punishment.
这不是惩罚
It's a necessary evil.
这是不得已才干的坏事
Most people who do evil convince themselves it's necessary.
大多数干坏事的人都会说服自己是不得已的
Relax.
别慌
It's for your wounds.
这是治疗你伤口的
You're a wolf.
你是狼人
Why aren't you healing?
为什么没愈合
I dated an orthopedic surgeon.
我约会过一位整形医生
One morning, I'm trying to impress her on a hike
一天早晨 我想在徒步旅行时打动她
and I take a spill.
结果摔了一跤
Broke my ankle, double compound fracture.
伤了脚踝 双重骨折
And she was all about helping me rehab until the next day,
她一直在帮我治疗 到了第二天
she saw that I was good as new.
她却发现我完好如初
She freaked.
她吓坏了
Being a medical anomaly can suck.
超常的恢复能力有时候并不好
So you had a witch do a spell
所以你让女巫施咒
to slow your healing process?
放缓你的愈合速度
No. I swiped a badge, accessed the path lab.
不 我刷♥卡♥进入了病理实验室
Used my tissue sample to analyze the chemotaxis of my body's enzymes...
用我的组织样本分♥析♥我体内酶的趋药性
Look, even a monster is still a biological organism.
即使是怪物 同样也是生物机体
Exposed to the right chemicals,
和正确的化学物质反应
it can be weakened or strengthened,
怪物的生理特性也能被削弱增强
so I devised a treatment to help suppress my werewolf traits.
所以我设计出了抑制狼人特性的疗法
It wasn't magic, it was medicine.
这不是魔法 是医学
Now, I know you've seen a lot of crazy over the years...
我知道这些年来你见过很多怪事
but I've never seen you scared.
但我从没见过你害怕
All right, you gonna tell me what we're up against here?
你要告诉我 我们面对的是什么吗
The past.
过去
Your past, my past.
你的过去 我的过去
Eight years ago, you were running this city
八年前 你以强权政♥治♥
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表