剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
the one who gave her life,
那个给了她生命的人
to be the one to take her life.
去夺走她的生命
But before she could kill her child,
但是在她杀死她的孩子之前
Inadu cast a final spell.
伊娜度施了最后的咒语
Hashi nvgidgia nvsadi.
[咒语]
One powered by her own death.
用她自己死亡的力量
A curse upon all present that night.
一个诅咒在那晚呈现
She bound them to the full moon,
她把他们和满月绑在了一起
so that once a month they would turn into the very beasts
因此每个月他们都会变成
they used to hunt her.
他们用来捕获她的野兽一次
The Hollow created the werewolf curse.
祸髅创造了狼人的诅咒
You bear the mark of the Crescent.
你有着新月族的印记
So did she.
她也是
And her mother-- who, once cursed,
她的母亲 一受到诅咒
became the first of the werewolves.
就变成了第一个狼人
The others fled,
其他的逃走了
becoming the six other wolves you know today.
就是你现在知道的另外六个狼人
But it was your line that began it all,
是你的家族开始的这一切
and yours alone that still has power over the Hollow.
也只有你们仍有能力对抗祸髅
That's why she's been hunting Labonairs.
所以她一直在追捕拉波瑟家族的人
The Hollow fears you.
祸髅害怕你
She wants you dead.
她想让你死
And if you die,
如果你死了
there's only one Labonair left.
就只剩一个拉波瑟家族的人
Hope.
霍普
You can protect your daughter, Hayley.
你可以保护你的女儿 海莉
But I need you to trust me.
但我需要你相信我
Here's the Del Robles Crypt.
这就是德尔·罗伯斯地穴
Looks like, given the body count,
照目前来看
we're gonna have to check thousands of bones.
我们得检查数千个骨头
"Our hearts will always defend this land."
我们心会永远捍卫这片土地
I think it's some kind of clue.
这应该是一个线索
Let's get to work.
我们开始吧
The Ancestors can't find the Hollow,
先祖们找不到祸髅
which means she's chosen a host.
这说明她已经选择了寄主
Now, if you can track her, you can fight her.
如果你能找到她 你就能打败她
Your blood is her weakness, so use it.
你的血就是她的弱点 利用它
Once your spirit's free, I can use Klaus
当你的灵魂重获自♥由♥时 我会利用克劳斯
to cast a spell to imprison her for good.
施一个咒语把她永远囚禁
Remember, Hayley, this won't work if you don't trust me.
记住 海莉 你不信任我这一切都是徒劳
You know what to do.
该干什么干什么吧
Marcel.
马塞尔
Olivia Tierra Del Robles.
奥莉维亚·蒂拉 德尔·罗伯斯
Tierra, of course, means land.
蒂拉 当然 是大地的意思
As in all the hearts will defend it.
就是那句话中所指的大地
Watch yourself.
小心点
And there's our bone.
找到骨头了
Now give it to me.
把它给我
Yeah. I don't think so.
我可不想给你
I'm not gonna ask you again.
别逼我再问你一遍
You have one of the bones already.
你已经有一个骨头了
The smart play would be to keep them divided,
把他们分开但仍放在你信任的同盟手里
yet still in the hands of an ally you trust.
这是明智的选择
So I guess you're just gonna have to trust me,
所以你必须要信任我了
Elijah.
以利亚
I don't have to trust anyone.
我不需要相信任何人
Careful, Elijah.
小心点 以利亚
Your true colors are starting to show.
你的本性开始暴露了
Yeah. You may talk a big game,
不管你认为自己有多了不起
but when it comes down to it,
但当你面对重要时刻时
you'll always be a poster boy for violence first.
你永远是一个先用武力解决问题的毛头小子
Always and forever.
永远都是
You men and your silly posturing.
你们男人的这些惺惺作态
You should know better.
你们应该知道
After all, your prize already belongs to me.
毕竟 你们的战利品已经属于我了
Sofya, I know you're still in there.
索菲娅 我知道你还在那
She is.
她确实在
Strong soul rattling around in a dying shell.
强大的灵魂在将死的躯壳里垂死挣扎
But like all the rest of you, she's nothing compared to me.
但和你们一样 和我比她什么都不是
One last time.
我再说最后一遍
Give me what I seek.
把我要的东西给我
Why don't you come get it? Fair enough.
想要你自己来拿 很好
So long as you're prepared to die.
只要你已经准备好去死了
Now the game comes to an end.
游戏结束
Not just yet.
想得美
What have you done with Hayley?
海莉去哪了
I sent her to save us all.
我派她去救我们了
Really?
是吗
Or is this your idea of revenge?
还是你想要复仇
Holding me captive here?
把我囚禁在这
I don't care about revenge.
我才不在乎复仇
I'm a New Orleans witch and I will protect my home.
我是新奥尔良的女巫 我会保护家园
Not just for me, but for your daughter, too.
不光是为我 也为了你的女儿
Then release me. No.
放了我 不
I need you here.
留你在这有用
You see, we have the same problem
当年部落面临的问题
that the tribes did.
我们也遇到了
After the tribe killed Inadu,
部落杀了伊娜度后
her spirit became more powerful.
她的灵魂变得更加强大
She haunted them.
她的鬼魂出没在他们身边
The blue lights.
那些蓝♥光♥
Yeah.
没错
So they burned her remains,
所以他们烧了她的残骸
but not all the pieces could be destroyed.
但不是所有的碎片都能毁掉
As long as those pieces were together,
只要这些碎片聚集在一起
her power only grew.
她的力量只增不减
The indestructible bones
那些不可毁坏的骨头
were distributed among four families...
被分给四个家族
...each charged with keeping the bones apart,
每个家族都确保这些骨头处于分离状态
so that they would never come together again.
这样它们就永远不能聚集在一起
Now that she's free, she won't stop
现在她获得了自♥由♥ 骨头集齐之前
until those pieces are gathered.
她是不会善罢甘休的
Well, then put her back in the prison
那就把她关回监狱
that held her for the last eon.
那个关了她一个纪♥元♥的地方
I will.
我会的
And that's what you're here for.
所以需要你在这
Hurts, huh?
很疼 是吧
My blood?
我的血
Whoever told you how to destroy me
不管是谁告诉你们怎么消灭我
left a little something out.
都忘了告诉你们
Trapping me requires the release of power.
囚禁我需要力量的释放
The kind you get when
就是当你杀死不死之身时
you sacrifice the life of an immortal.
释放的那种力量
So you channel my power...
所以你传送我的力量
and you imprison the Hollow.
用来囚禁祸髅
And how long, exactly, am I to play battery?
我这个电池要当多久呢
You still don't get it, do you, Klaus?
你还没明白吗 克劳斯
You're not a battery.
你不是电池
You're a sacrifice.
你是牺牲品
Tell me,
告诉我
which of you will die
为了囚禁我
to stop me?
你们谁去死
No one is dying today.
谁今天也不会死
Well, then I guess we're done.
那就没什么好说的了
You okay?
你还好吗
I think someone is going to die.
有人要死了
Davina has Klaus.
克劳斯在达维娜手里
Wait-- Davina?
什么 达维娜
The Ancestors need
先祖们需要一个牺牲品
a sacrifice to put the Hollow down for good.
把祸髅永远囚禁
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表