剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Okay, well, when you're done entertaining yourself,
行了 等你玩够自己
I'd love to get back to the life or death situation
我愿意回到我们要谈的
we're dealing with.
或生或死的下场
Right. Thank you.
没错 谢谢
Lay down in the circle.
躺进圈里
Now, the second Dominic sets foot in the circle,
多米尼克一踏进圈中
you get the hell out.
你就赶紧出来
Use every bit of vamp speed you got, okay?
尽吸血鬼最快的速度 行吗
He can't do magic in the circle, but
他无法在圈中施咒
he does have a weapon strong enough to kill an Original.
但他的确有足以杀死始祖的武器
Oh, awesome.
真棒
Hey, Freya, I was just thinking
弗雷娅 我刚一直在想
let's never hang out again.
我们以后再也别见了
Like, ever.
永远
Elijah isn't answering his phone.
以利亚不回他的电♥话♥
I'll try Freya.
我去联♥系♥弗雷娅
You might want to hold onto these.
你最好拿着这些
We should take more family pictures.
我们该拍更多家族合照
There is a reason vampires avoid photographs.
吸血鬼避免拍照是有原因的
Well, not everyone in this family is immortal anymore.
但不是这个家里所有的人都是永生的
Freya being one of them.
弗雷娅就是其中之一
She's not picking up, either.
她也不接电♥话♥
I'm sure they're fine. They're just busy.
我肯定他们没事 只是太忙了
You know, this is a fool's errand.
你知道 这样做太傻了
We're not gonna accomplish anything in this mess.
我们这么什么都做不了
I should be out there...
我应该在外面
Dodging an evil ghost who wants you dead?
躲藏那个想要杀死你的恶魔吗
No. You're safe here.
不行 你在这里很安全
Safe and entirely ineffective.
安全 但是没有任何帮助
Your daughter needs you.
你的女儿需要你
My daughter needs the Hollow
我女儿需要的是祸髅
to be purged from this earth.
从这个世界上被清除
Why are you yelling at me? I'm on your side.
你为什么朝我叫嚷 我站在你这边
'Cause I can't be trapped here!
因为我不能被困在这里
You're not in a dungeon anymore.
你已经不在地牢里了
It's okay.
没事了
The water in the pipes was like nails on a chalkboard.
管道里的水听起来像是指甲划过黑板的声音
I was starving.
我快饿死了
I could smell the blood
我能闻到血的味道
from the people on the street above me,
从那些在我头顶上经过的人们
I could hear their heartbeats.
我能听见他们的心跳
My own mind turned against me. It was taunting me.
我的思维在和我对着干 在嘲笑我
It was relentless.
从不间断
The first few weeks were the worst.
刚开始的前几周是最难熬的
You're worried about Marcel.
你在担心马塞尔
No.
不
Let him suffer.
让他煎熬着吧
Libérer a verite a.
[咒语]
Will someone deal with her?!
去把她处理了
What is this?
这是什么
That's a shame.
真可惜
Things do not look good for you.
看起来情况对你不利
You imbecile.
你个傻子
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
你根本不知道在和谁打交道
A bit of bluster wrapped up in a protection spell.
在保护咒下夸夸其谈
I'm unimpressed.
我一点都不害怕
I do not like being summoned, Elijah.
我不喜欢被召唤 以利亚
No.
不
No...
不
Elijah, what did you do?
以利亚 你做了什么
Four French Quarter witches, killed on consecrated ground,
四个法属区女巫在献祭之地
with a ceremonial blade.
被一把献祭之刀杀死
This is not how you do it, man!
程序不是这样的
There's a ceremony!
先要有一次献祭仪式
Then there's a ritual!
然后还有一些程序
The girls got to be selected! You find a way.
这些女孩必须是被选中的 你找个办法
And then the girls will be resurrected.
任何这些女孩就会活过来
Any delay only helps our enemy.
任何的延迟只会帮助我们的敌人
You know, I'm surprised your parents
我很惊讶 你父母
haven't stormed down here looking for you.
竟然还没有冲进来找你
My mom trusts me.
我妈妈相信我
Yeah.
是的
But your dad's never trusted anyone in his life.
但是你♥爸♥爸从来没有相信过任何人
If he took care of you when you were little,
如果是他把你从小养大的话
why do you hate him?
你为什么要恨他
What did he do to you?
他对你做了什么
Your dad, he raised me.
你♥爸♥爸 他养大了我
He made me who I am.
他造就了今天的我
Now, you ask if I hate him.
你问我是否恨他
Well,
好吧
it's hard to hate the person who made you what you are.
很难去恨一个造就了你的人
You just end up hating yourself.
最终你只会去厌恶自我
The truth is
事实上
I would like to hate your dad,
我更愿意去恨你♥爸♥爸
I really would.
我真的更愿意那么做
It would make things a lot easier.
那样会让事情变得更加简单
But, um...
但是
you can't hate someone who you loved for so long.
你无法去恨一个你爱了这么久的人
Okay...
好吧
In order to be reborn,
为了能够重生
we must have a sacrifice.
我们必须献祭
In order to be reborn,
为了能够重生
we must have faith.
我们必须拥有信仰
This isn't right.
这样不对
This ritual is supposed to be performed
这个仪式应该由
by an elder of the French Quarter.
一个法属区的长老来进行
I'm not an elder of the French Quarter.
我不是法属区的长老
This is not my magic.
这不是我的魔法
You were the regent of all nine covens!
你曾经是九大巫师团的摄政者
My own mother, my wretched mother,
我的母亲 我那邪恶的母亲
recognized your mastery.
都承认了你的魔法
And let us not forget,
还有不要忘了
you were the one that was selected by the Hollow itself.
你才是被祸髅选中的那个
So whatever your doubts,
所以无论你的疑虑是什么
whatever our differences,
或者我们之间有什么嫌隙
your gift is irrefutable.
你的天赋是毋庸置疑的
Now, you will make this
现在你会把这个
your kind of magic.
变成你的魔法
Ut non zna samo bol.
[咒语]
It's done.
成功了
I've broken through the last of his protection spells.
我已经把他的保护咒语全都打破了
You should leave.
你该离开了
I live here.
我住在这里
Why don't you just kill the guy and then help me clean up
你为什么不直接杀了他 然后来帮我
the two bodies that are stashed in my bathroom.
清理那两具躺在洗手间地板上的尸体
Look, Freya,
听着 弗雷娅
I'm not gonna leave you alone in here
我不会留你自己单独和这个
with the Hollow's high priest of doom.
祸髅的高级毁灭巫师在一起
Why?
为什么
We're not friends.
我们不是朋友
I'm the evil witch who hurt Davina
我是个伤害了达维娜
and still has Marcel captive, remember?
还囚禁了马塞尔的邪恶女巫 记得吗
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You got questions.
你有疑问
As I understand it,
如果我没记错
your overlord needs to collect four of her bones to be reborn.
你的主人需要收集四份她的骨头才能重生
One of which, the Tunde's blade, you stole from my home.
其中之一是你从我家偷走的图德的匕♥首♥
Where are the others?
其他的在哪里
As long as I'm the only one with the answers,
只要我是唯一知道答案的人
you can't kill me.
你就不能杀了我
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表