剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Is that really the reason why you hate her so much?
这就是你这么恨她的原因吗
Okay.
好吧
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么
The main gas line's got to be down here.
主要煤气管道肯定在这下面
At least it'll help torch the place faster,
至少它能快速点燃这里
unless you prefer a slow burn.
除非你想慢慢燃烧
Thought you wanted to wait it out.
我以为你想等等
Do you?
你想吗
If I untie this knot...
如果我解开这个节
your girlfriend will be free from the Hollow?
你女朋友就不会受到空谷幽魂的控制了吗
I hope so.
希望如此
And you really love her?
你真的爱她吗
Yes.
是的
Kind of like your mom loves, uh...
就像你妈妈爱
Uncle Elijah.
以利亚伯伯那样
You are miraculously well-adjusted.
你真是出乎意料的适应性强
Why are you doing this?
为什么你要这样做
All I ever wanted was to protect you!
我只是想保护你
And now you're gonna die here.
现在你得死在这儿了
No.
不
Hayley!
海莉
If you were stronger,
如果你更强大的话
then...
那
You're not here.
你不存在
I'm always here.
我一直在你身边
This is the vision of me that keeps you up at night,
你看到的是每天晚上让你无法合眼的幻象
the fear of what you know to be inevitable.
我是你明知无法避免的恐惧
All right. Focus on the knot, luv.
专注于解开节吧 亲爱的
It's very important, and I'll be right back.
这很重要 我马上回来
I imagine right now you're rather cross with me.
我想你现在更想惹我
You should know I have my reasons.
你应该知道我有自己的原因的
Rebekah suggested I hear them.
丽贝卡建议我听他们的意思
I'd rather rip out your vocal chords.
我更想撕裂你的声带
Hey, sorry, we're closed.
抱歉 打烊了
Well, maybe you can make an exception.
也许你可以破个例
Davina?
戴维娜
I don't know how long I have,
我不知道还有多长时间
but I had to see you to thank you.
但我必须要来感谢你
Wh-What do you mean? Thank me? For what?
那是什么意思 感谢我 为什么
For visiting me.
来看我
And for talking to me.
和我说话
You heard it?
你听到了吗
Y-You were there.
你当时在那
Josh, I was always there.
乔希 我一直在那
Now stop and listen. I did what I did for Davina.
别动听我说 我这么做只是为了戴维娜
The Hollow brought her back, and now they're linked.
空谷幽魂把她带回了这个世界 现在他们连接起来了
I just need a bloody second to set her free.
我只需要一会就可以让她自♥由♥了
Lovesick imbecile.
被爱冲昏头脑的傻瓜
The Hollow preys upon your weakness.
空谷幽魂就靠你的软肋活着
She raised Davina to get you to betray your family, and you,
她复活了戴维娜来让你背叛家人和自己
pathetic as you are, leapt at the chance.
可悲的你 径直走进了那个陷阱
Our family owes Davina that much.
我们家族欠戴维娜的
I owe nothing to her.
我什么都不欠他
Nor to you.
也不欠你
You saw it:
你看到过
the violence,
暴♥力♥
the rage.
愤怒
That's what he is.
这就是他
You fell for the suit, Hayley.
你只是爱上了他的着装 海莉
You were blinded
被他的神秘
by his charade.
蒙蔽了双眼
You're not Jackson,
你不是杰克逊
and you don't deserve to wear his face.
你不配用他的脸
You're right.
你说得对
Jackson was good.
杰克逊是好人
And me...
而我
...well, I was never good.
可惜 我从来就没好过
No, Nik, please.
不 尼克 拜托
Hayley.
海莉
Hey.
嗨
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Did Klaus break the totem?
克劳斯打破了图腾吗
I hope so.
希望如此
But we can't wait.
但我们不能等了
You need to stab the Hollow.
你必须去杀掉空谷幽魂
You think you'll be strong enough?
你能做到吗
Let's do this.
我准备好了
No, Nik.
不 尼克
I need a little time.
我需要点时间
I just need to know she's alive.
我只想确保她活着
Please, grant me this small mercy.
拜托 对我仁慈这一次吧
Mercy is a privilege reserved for family.
仁慈是家人的特权
Your status has been revoked.
你被家族除名了
Brother, no! Please!
哥哥 不要 拜托
For a thousand years, I've never experienced love or peace.
一千年来 我从未体会过爱或和平
Davina changed me.
戴维娜改变了我
What if it was Camille?
如果是卡米尔呢
What if it could bring her back?!
万一空谷幽魂复活了她呢
Would you not do as I did?!
你不会也这么做吗
Cencahua ezhuia.
酝酿见血
Cencahua ezhuia.
酝酿见血
Cencahua ezhuia.
酝酿见血
Cencahua ezhuia.
酝酿见血
Cuauhtzicoa calpanpilli.
联接子嗣
Cuauhtzicoa calpanpilli.
联接子嗣
First,
首先
I will break your body.
我会粉碎你的身体
Then I will break your spirit.
然后摧毁你的灵魂
Your spirit is nearly broken already, isn't it?
你的灵魂已经半死不活了 不是吗
Hey, what's wrong?
出什么事了
Do it.
来吧
No. No!
够了
That's enough! That's enough!
够了 够了
She's gone.
她死了
She's gone.
她死了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
You know how I love to blow things up.
你知道我经常搞砸事情
Good night.
晚安
We were in love for two centuries,
我们相爱了两个世纪
and now we're setting fires to avoid each other.
现在我们却避而不见了
All right, what the hell happened?
到底发生了什么鬼事
I woke up from a dagger nap
我刚死而复生
to find you trying to kill everyone that I love.
结果发现你要杀掉所有我爱的人
Your brother ripped my heart out
你哥哥掏出了我的心
and then tossed my body off a bridge.
然后把我身体抛弃在桥边
And I didn't even see you crying.
我都没见过你流一滴眼泪
I mourned the man I thought I knew.
我为我曾经爱过的男人感到难过
Well, I'm sorry, I must have missed that
我很抱歉 我可不记得了
while you were trying to curse me.
只记得你要诅咒我
I asked you to leave with me!
我让你和我一起私奔的
Seven years ago, I asked you.
七年前 我问过你
But you didn't love me as much as you love New Orleans.
但是你爱新奥尔良胜过爱我
All right, I do love New Orleans, all right, I do.
没错 我是爱新奥尔良 是的 我确实爱
And I watched it burn to the ground for you
我曾经为了你看着它彻底烧毁
once before, Rebekah.
丽贝卡
And then I waited a century...
然后我等了一个世纪
...and you didn't even come back for me.
你甚至都没有回来找我
So you just forgot about me?
所以你就忘了我吗
You know, it's probably best if you just do that again.
你知道 如果你再那样做就最好了
Yeah, you know what, I think it's best for both of us.
是的 你知道吗 我觉得这对我们俩个都好
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表