剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Well, that's what happens when people annoy me.
谁来烦我就会是这下场
Your bite is nasty.
咬的真狠
But you're outnumbered.
但你寡不敌众
Give up now and we'll end this quick.
现在放弃 我们快点结束
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的想法
Laekna det som er toxicatus.
[咒语]
Laekna det som er toxicatus.
[咒语]
Laekna det som er toxicatus.
[咒语]
Laekna det som er toxicatus.
[咒语]
Did it work?
成功了吗
You want more?
还要吗
Come on!
来啊
Let's get this party goin'
开始派对吧
Congratulations.
恭喜
You handled that rather well.
你处理得非常好
Alistair's a corpse.
阿里斯泰已是尸体一具
Klaus is a prisoner.
克劳斯还是囚犯
And every vampire in this town either loves you or fears you.
镇上每个吸血鬼要么爱你要么怕你
Now all you need to worry about are the covens.
你现在只需担心巫师们
Occult graffiti popping up all over town.
邪教涂鸦出现在镇上每一处
Not just the Cauldron.
不只是巫师区
The Ninth Ward,
下九区
Algiers,
阿尔及尔
the Quarter.
法属区
Beware the sleeping giant,
小心沉睡的巨人
for when he wakes,
等他醒来时
the earth will shake.
地球将会颤动
Here's to holding off earthquakes.
为地震的延迟干杯
Vincent.
文森特
I never figured you for Marcel's lackey.
我从不知道你是马塞尔的仆人
I'm nobody's lackey, Klaus.
我不是任何人的仆人 克劳斯
As far as I'm concerned, this is justice.
在我看来 这是正义
And will it be justice when I escape and come for you both?
当我逃走来追杀你们俩是 还是正义吗
Oh, Klaus, we could have handed you over.
克劳斯 我们本可以交出你
Instead, Marcel fed you blood.
然而马塞尔给你喂了血
I took the spell off them chains.
我将锁链上的咒语解除
We gave you a fighting chance.
我们给了你反抗的机会
And what chance will you have?
你有什么机会
While I remain here,
我继续留在这里
my enemies will flock to New Orleans,
我的敌人将会成群结队来到新奥尔良
causing all manner of mischief.
造成各种危害
One day, most likely as a result
有一点 最有可能发生的
of some fool's effort to reach me,
就是某个傻瓜努力找到我
I will escape,
我会逃走
and I will seek my own justice.
我会寻求我自己的正义
Yeah.
是啊
I had a friend once, Cami.
我曾有个朋友 卡米
She, uh...
她
she believed with all her heart
她真心相信
that you had some good left in you.
你内心还有善意
And I don't understand
我不明白
why it is you are so hell-bent on proving her wrong.
你为什么这么拼命想证明她是错的
You let me go.
你放我走
I gave you people what you wanted.
我就给了你们想要的
I barely had enough to make the anti-venom.
我勉强制♥作♥了抗毒液
If any of my family are ever bitten again,
如果我的家人再被咬
we'll need more.
我们会需要更多
Which means we'll need you alive.
这就意味着我们需要你活着
Count yourself fortunate.
就当你是运气好吧
We had a deal.
我们说好了的
You had a deal with Hayley.
你和海莉说好的
Not me.
没和我
You see, when it comes to my family's safety,
你看 一旦牵涉到我家人的安危
I don't negotiate.
我不会妥协
And they say romance is dead.
他们都说没有浪漫
I'll take it.
我承认
Your infection's gone.
你的毒已经没有了
You saved us.
你救了我们
All of us.
我们大家
I guess Kol and Rebekah couldn't contain their hunger.
我想科尔和丽贝卡控制不住他们的饥饿
Elijah, after all this time, I...
以利亚 经历这一切后
Me, too.
我也是
Now, please tell me...
现在 请告诉我
how is my niece?
我的侄女怎么样了
She's amazing.
她很棒
She's healthy. Happy.
健康 快乐
She's the perfect little girl.
她是个完美的小姑娘
And she made me promise that one day she'd get her family back.
她让我保证 有一天会让她的家人回到身边
All of them.
所有家人
A child after my own heart.
和我心意的孩子
Then there's just one person left.
还有一个人
Let's go get him.
我们去找他
Don't know when to stop, do you?
不知道什么时候才会停 是吗
Perhaps when I've buried you in a dungeon like this.
也许在我把你埋在这样的地牢里时
Oh, you should just say thank you.
你应该说谢谢你
After all, I could have thrown you to Alistair
毕竟 我本可以把你丢给阿里斯泰
with this in your heart.
让你心脏上插着这个
You're welcome.
不客气
Do you lie to yourself
你是不是骗自己
and say you helped me to protect Rebekah?
说你帮助我保护丽贝卡
Truth is, you could never allow me to die.
事实是 你永远不会让我死
After all, I am the source of the approval you seek.
毕竟 我是你寻求赞赏的源头
All the time down here is rotting your brain.
待在这里让你的头脑腐烂了
You'd be adrift without me.
没有我 你就随波逐流
Utterly lost.
完全迷失
Why else keep me in such close proximity?
为什么要将我留在离你这么近的地方
You need me.
你需要我
If only to keep from becoming the monster
但愿自己不会变成
you fear yourself to be.
你所恐惧的怪兽
For all your power,
拥有这么多的力量
you remain in my thrall.
却还是被我奴役
You still cannot escape the shadow I cast.
你还是无法逃脱我所投射的阴影
That is how I know you'll be back.
所以我知道你还会回来
You need me, Marcellus.
你需要 马塞勒斯
Because deep down inside
因为你的内心
you are weak.
你是脆弱的
Maxine.
玛克辛
What you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I saw the lights on, Vincent.
我看到灯亮了 文森特
It's Adam.
是亚当
What? He never came home.
什么 他从不回家
I've looked everywhere.
我到处找了
Hope.
霍普
Sweetie, are you okay?
宝贝 你还好吗
I had a bad dream.
我做了噩梦
Darling, it's all right.
亲爱的 没事的
You're safe.
你很安全
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不会去
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表