剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
and here I thought
我还以为
we were having a marvelous galactic adventure together.
我们会一起享受超棒的银河冒险呢
You think you're real cute, don't you?
你觉得你在卖♥♥萌 对吧
Yeah, the only reason that you invited me on
你邀请我进行公路旅行的
on this little road trip is so you could play bodyguard.
唯一原因就是你可以扮演保镖
Baby-sitter.
保姆
Keep my power from falling into the hands of the Hollow, right?
确保我的力量不会落入祸髅手中 对吧
Now, see, you're always working some angle
你总是站在
to protect your family.
要保护你的家庭的角度
At least Klaus is up front about it,
至少克劳斯很诚实
but not you with your manners
而不是你和你的礼貌
and your suits and your handkerchiefs.
西装和手帕
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
We're under threat.
我们受到了威胁
I know that, and I know how you handle threats.
我知道 我也知道你是怎么处理威胁的
You made that clear
在你五年前
when you tore my heart out five years ago.
挖了我的心的时候你就表示得很清楚了
And just so we're clear now,
所以现在丑话说在前面
there's no way I will ever forgive you for that.
我永远都不会原谅你的
I don't expect you to.
我不指望你原谅我
I certainly never forgave myself.
我当然也没有原谅过自己
Car trouble?
车子出问题了
Yeah, it's the damndest thing.
是啊 最糟糕了
Just died on me.
开着开着就坏了
Unless you want to follow suit...
除非你想跟它一样
...give me the bone.
把骨头给我
Yeah. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉了
Some other guy called dibs.
已经有人捷足先登了
And he's a real jerk.
他是个真正的混♥蛋♥
Why are you laughing?
你为什么笑
'Cause I know something that you don't.
因为我知道你不知道的事
And what's that?
那是什么
I packed that trunk full of C-4.
我在后备箱里装满了C-4
If this thing is so powerful it can't be destroyed,
如果这东西如此强大 不能被摧毁
why bring us here? Why tell us all of this?
为什么把我们带到这 为什么要告诉我们这些
The Ancestors needed you to know.
先祖们需要你们知道
Please inform the Ancestors
请你告知先祖们
that they're a colossal waste of my time.
他们真是对我时间的巨大的浪费
I've been alive a thousand years.
我活了上千年了
I've never met anything I couldn't kill.
我从来没见过有杀不死的东西
We will defeat this pathetic phantom, as well.
我们同样会打败这个可悲的幻象的
It was her tribe that turned her into this thing.
是她的部落把她变成这样的
Her family should have stopped it.
她的家人应该阻止它的
You don't think they tried?
你觉得他们没试过吗
All they wanted was to undo what their magic did.
他们想做的是解除他们的魔法所做的一切
But that was the beginning of the end.
但那只是他们结局的先兆
Over time, she grew and craved more power.
随着时间推移 她长大 渴望更多的力量
Inadu channeled life in all its forms.
伊娜度用各种形式将生命连接起来
Her hunger was insatiable.
她对力量的渴望是无法被满足的
She loved the fear she inspired in others.
她喜欢她带给别人的恐惧
Her people knew her as ruthless, unfeeling, empty.
她的族人知道她是残忍♥ 无情 空洞的人
Until that became her defining quality.
直到那变成了她的定义
So they began to refer to her by that single trait...
所以他们开始用她的单一的特点
the Hollow.
祸髅来叫她
She killed them all.
她把他们都杀了
Not because they hurt her or were unkind.
不是因为他们伤害了她或是对她不好
She did it for fun.
她只是为了好玩
Well, to be fair, we all have our bad days.
平心而论 我们都有过糟糕的日子
You think this is a joke,
你觉得这是个玩笑
No, but it is a trifle tedious.
不 但是有点无聊
Perhaps you could get to the bit of the story
也许你能讲到这个故事
that might be of some use.
有点用的地方
You want to defeat the Hollow?
你想打败祸髅
She only has one weakness.
她只有一个弱点
You have my undivided attention.
你吸引了我的注意力
What is it?
是什么
You.
你
You're the one chance we have.
你是我们唯一的机会
What the hell does that mean?
那是什么意思
I'm done talking to you.
我不想和你说了
Davina?
达维娜
Davina?!
达维娜
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你们的到来
Would have been a long walk back to Mystic Falls.
回神秘瀑布可得走一阵子了
Don't tell me this is your expert.
别告诉我这就是你的专家
So what happened?
所以发生了什么
Well, aside for forfeiting my lease,
我违反了我的租约
I blew up one of those vampire-witch combos
引爆了一个吸血鬼-女巫炸♥弹♥
when she tried to take the bone.
当她想拿走骨头的时候
What did she look like?
她长什么样
Brunette, gorgeous, lace top.
深褐色头发 白人美女 穿着蕾丝上衣
Black jacket, glowing blue eyes.
黑色外套 发光的蓝色眼睛
Sofya.
索菲娅
The Hollow's inside Sofya, probably using her.
祸髅在索菲娅体内 很可能是在利用她
Or using all of us.
或者利用我们所有人
Oh, we got to find a way to save her.
我们得想办法救她
Or put her out of her misery.
或者帮她摆脱痛苦
I'm sorry. What? Did I hear that right?
不好意思 你说什么 我没听错吧
That's right. That is the Mikaelson way, isn't it?
对啊 那就是迈克尔森的方式 不是吗
I mean, why try to save someone when you can just kill 'em?
既然可以杀了为什么要费劲救呢
Hey, I love a good grudge just as much as the next guy,
我和其他人一样喜欢这种怨恨
but do you want to stand around whining
但是你们是想站在这抱怨
about a missing finger bone,
失去的指骨
or do you want to talk about a ledger
还是想聊一聊那个
that points us to where the other bones might be?
能告诉我们剩下的骨头在哪的单子
I studied the records, and I got a family name
我研究了记录 得到了一个名字
Del Robles.
德尔·罗伯斯
Bloodline ends ten years ago,
血脉在十年前断了
and according to the Lockwood records,
根据洛克伍德的记录
somebody in that family is buried
那个家庭有人
with one of those mystical bones.
和那些神秘的骨头之一一起被埋葬了
Where?
在哪
Black Clay Cemetery in the Treme.
特莱的黑黏土公墓
Well, Sofya has a head start.
索菲娅领先了
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等 等等
That cemetery was redeployed. Too much flooding.
公墓被重新部署了 洪水泛滥了
Now the bodies were moved to two separate locales
现在尸体被搬到了两个不同的区域
the Haves and the Have Nots.
富人区和穷♥人♥区
Del Robles were aristocracy.
德尔·罗伯斯是贵族
Okay, it means their crypt was moved to St. Ailbhe Cemetery.
这意味着他们的墓穴被搬到了圣阿尔伯特公墓
Yeah, that sounds like fun,
听起来很有趣
but on the way, can you drop me off at the ER?
但是路上你们能把我送到急诊室吗
Thanks.
谢谢
What the hell is all this?
这是什么
This is what's needed if we want to stop the Hollow.
这是如果我们想要阻止祸髅所需要的东西
What's needed is Klaus.
我们需要的是克劳斯
No, Hayley, we only need you.
不 海莉 我们只需要你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It all comes down to the bloodline.
这一切都归结于血脉
That's the only thing that worked against her.
那是唯一能对抗她的东西了
When her evil became too great to bear,
当她的邪恶变得难以承受的时候
the tribes united to defeat her.
部落联合起来要打败她
Tribe elders managed to capture her using mystical bindings.
部落长老用神秘的联结想方设法捕获了她
But even with all that power, Inadu was too strong.
但是即使用了所有的力量 伊娜度还是太强大了
Death seemed the only solution.
死亡似乎成为了唯一的解决方法
Four of the strongest elders
四个最强大的长老
each imbued a part of their magic
每一个都将他们的一部分魔法
into a mighty ax.
灌注到一个强大的斧子上
When the weapon was ready...
当武器准备好的时候
...they relied on her mother,
他们靠她的母亲
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表