剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
but I need your help. All right?
但我需要你们的帮助
Now get out there. Go get 'em.
大家都出去 寻找骨头吧
I have been looking everywhere for you.
我到处找你呢
I'm flattered.
我何德何能
But I had business to take care of.
但我之前有事要处理
Klaus said you tried to rescue me.
克劳斯说你想救我
He also said your boy Dominic was an acolyte of the Hollow.
他还说你的人多米尼克是祸髅的追随者
I only made a deal with Dominic to try and save you.
我只是和多米尼克做了交易 想要救你
Now that you're back,
既然你回来了
I'd like to figure out how we can put our problems to bed,
我想知道我们可以怎样完全解决问题
once and for all.
彻底解决
It's quiet.
很安静
Of course it's quiet. It's a trap.
当然安静 这是陷阱
We don't know that.
我们还不确定
New Orleans witches have hated my family for three centuries.
新奥尔良的巫师们恨了我们家族三个世纪
Of course it's a trap.
当然是陷阱
The coven protects their own.
巫师团想保护自己人
Hope's one of them now. She's part of their legacy.
霍普是其中之一 她也是他们的人
Hope is a far cry from a French Quarter fortune-teller.
霍普和法属区的算命人相去甚远
And while we're on the subject, she's seven.
更何况她才七岁
If anyone wants to talk to her, they should ask my permission.
若有人想和她说话 得经过我的允许
You're gonna be a lot of fun when she starts dating.
她开始约会时 你肯定会很"有趣"
I'm gonna be a perfect gentleman.
我会是完美先生
And should any of her suitors fail to meet my expectations,
如果她的追求者达不到我的要求
I'll compel them to the priesthood.
我就催眠他们去当教士
Oh, look, harvest girls.
瞧 收获祭女孩
I assume you speak on behalf of your Ancestors.
我就当你们是祖先们的代表
Provided that you've come in peace.
如果你们是和平前来
Well, that depends on you, doesn't it?
那就要看你们了 是吧
We don't want a fight.
我们不想起冲突
We're here to offer a deal.
我们是来做交易的
Although your brother did murder all four of us,
虽然你兄弟确实杀了我们四个人
so let's not pretend we're friends.
我们就别假装是朋友了
Please consider all pretense of friendship dropped.
已卸下所有友好的伪装
Where are the Ancestors?
祖先们呢
I'm sure your men will find the bones.
我相信你手下会找到骨头
By compulsion or alternative forms of persuasion.
无论是强制 还是其他形式的劝说
Of course. Just takes time.
当然 只是需要时间
Of which we have none.
但我们没时间了
The hell are you doing here?
你到底来这干什么
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
If you wouldn't mind.
麻烦你出去一下
Excuse us.
你出去吧
Make it quick.
长话短话
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Meeting an expert shortly.
我要见一个专家
He'll be coming by way of Mystic Falls,
他会经过神秘瀑布镇
carrying one of the bones and the means to find another.
带来一块骨头 还有寻找另一块骨头的方法
Between the three of us,
只有我们三人知道
we should have those remains by sundown.
我们应该在日落前拿到那些残骸
Why should I trust you?
我为什么该相信你
For that matter, why would you trust me?
而且你为什么相信我
I don't.
我不相信
But why should we let old grievances hinder our common goal?
但我们为什么要让旧怨阻挠我们的共同目标呢
Here's a proposal.
我向你提议
You come with me,
你和我来
I surrender the only weapon that can take your life.
我交出能夺走你生命的唯一武器
We need your blood.
我们需要你的血
That's funny, I didn't hear you say "Please."
很好笑 我没听到你说"请"
If you want answers, we have to guide you to the Ancestors.
如果你想要答案 我们得指引你去找祖先
But since you aren't witches... We need to bend the rules.
但既然你不是巫师... 我们得钻空子
How? Simple loophole.
怎么做 很简单的空子
You're both bound by blood to a New Orleans witch.
你们的血脉都与新奥尔良巫师相连
We can use the link to your child to cast a spell
我们可以用你们孩子的连接施咒
and link you to an audience with the dead.
将你们与亡灵的追随者相连
Why do I get the feeling
为什么我感觉
there's something you're not mentioning?
你们有事情没说
Just one thing-- this is gonna hurt.
只有一件事 会很疼
Now can I be angry at them?
我现在可以对她们发火了吗
Get angry later.
稍后再发火
We're here now. We may as well get some answers.
既然来了 我们还是找到一些答案
So are we to wander around this dreary purgatory
所以我们要在这无聊的地狱里逛逛
in search of lost souls?
寻找迷失的灵魂吗
I wasn't sure you were gonna show up.
我之前还不确定你们会出现
Well, I'm full of surprises.
我很出人意料
I hope you intend to make our trip worth the effort.
但愿你会让我们的旅程值回"票价"
As a matter of fact, I do.
我还真的会
And you are gonna listen to every single word I have to say,
你们得听清楚我说的每个词
because right now,
因为现在
I'm the only thing standing between you and the Hollow.
在你和祸髅之间只有我
How is Kol?
科尔怎么样
Can't see anything here except New Orleans.
这里只能看到新奥尔良
I believe he's currently traipsing through the French Riviera,
我相信他现在在法国蓝色海岸闲逛
though I'm sure he'll return
虽然我肯定我一告诉他
once I tell him how lovely you remain.
你还没完全死去 他就会回来
Death becomes you. Stop talking.
你成了亡灵 别说了
Gladly...
我很乐意
once she tells us something that could be of help,
只要她能告诉我们有用的信息
because, as I recall,
因为我记得
when Freya kicked her into this drab shadowland,
弗雷娅把她丢到这邋遢的暗影之地时
her brethren wanted to tear her apart.
她的同胞想撕碎她
You want to defeat the Hollow. So do I.
你想打败祸髅 我也想
So do the Ancestors.
祖先也是
But first you need to know what you're up against.
但你得先了解你的敌人
It begins a thousand years before the city was founded.
事情始于这座城市建立一千年前
Two rival tribes decided to combine their power.
两个竞争的部落决定联合他们的力量
They thought that by uniting in peace,
他们认为和平的联合
they would enter a new age of harmony.
可以让他们进入和谐的新时代
Ceccan ulanigv.
[咒语]
A marriage was arranged.
有一场包办婚姻
Two powerful witches joined together to create a unified coven.
两位强大的巫师一起创造了统一的巫师团
Ceccan ulanigv.
[咒语]
Ceccan ulanigv.
[咒语]
Ceccan ulanigv.
[咒语]
A ceremonial wedding.
一场象征性的婚礼
Like the one Jack and I had to unite our packs.
就像我和杰克必须结婚来统一族群
Let me guess.
我猜
Something went wrong.
出问题了
That marriage bore a child.
那场婚姻造就了一个孩子
Neltoca teoyohtica.
[咒语]
Neltoca teoyohtica.
[咒语]
For nine months, the tribe elders visited the mother,
怀胎九月 部落长者常去见那位母亲
using magic to grant the child great power
用魔法确保孩子的强大
in hopes that the newborn would become a symbol of prosperity.
希望新生儿成为繁荣的象征
But they had no idea what they were bringing into the world.
但他们不知道他们把什么带来了世上
She was named Inadu.
她叫伊娜度
Soon it was clear that she was stronger than anyone could imagine.
很显然她比任何人想象得都要强大
And that she had a terrible hunger for more power still.
她还对更多力量有可怕的渴望
And that's how the Hollow was born.
祸髅就是这么产生的
Well, this is all frightening fodder for campfire tales,
这都是营火传说的恐怖故事
but how do we kill her?
但我们要怎么杀死她
You don't understand.
你不懂
You can't.
杀不死
Good thing we brought the German sports car.
好在我们开了德国跑车
Says the man in the $5,000 suit.
五千美元西装男还有脸说
Nine... if we're counting.
九千 没数错的话
I'm not a barbarian.
我不是野蛮人
All right, look, your expert better pay off.
好吧 你们的专家最好有用
Otherwise, we're wasting time that we don't have.
不然我们就是在浪费本就不多的时间
See, that's so very hurtful, Marcellus,
这太伤人了 马塞勒斯
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表