剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
What'd they get into now?
他们又搅和进什么麻烦里了
Last night, Klaus was infected by dark magic,
昨晚克劳斯被黑魔法感染了
unlike any I've ever seen.
是我之前没见过的魔法
This totem represents that power,
这图腾是那股力量的代表
and the only way to figure out
要想找到治愈他的办法
how to heal him is to channel it,
只能与之连接
which will give it access to me.
这样它也能探究我
That sounds safe.
有够'安全'的
Okay, look, not to tell you how to handle your sorcery,
好吧 我也不会告诉你怎么用魔法
but you haven't slept in days,
但你已经几天没谁了
you're dehydrated, stressed.
你又脱水又紧张过度
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
Okay. Then let me help.
好吧 那就让我帮忙
That's what friends do, right?
这是朋友应该做的 不是吗
All we know is this cult wanted to sacrifice children.
我们只知道这个邪教想要用孩子献祭
Somehow Lara got caught up in it,
拉娜不知道为什么卷入其中
and when she tried to get out, she couldn't,
她想抽身的时候 发现不行
and she killed herself.
所以她自杀了
Doesn't make sense.
这说不通
Someone is recruiting Crescents into a cult?
有人把新月狼族招进邪教里
That's what I need you to look out for, Mary...
这也是我想让你留意的事 玛丽
anything strange.
有没有什么异样
These people obsess over specific imagery.
这些人对某些图腾很执着
It's a... serpent
是条蛇
eating its own tail.
吞噬自己的尾巴
What'd you say?
你说什么
A serpent. Like a... dragon.
一条蛇 长得有点像龙
When Hope was affected, she drew some.
霍普被感染时 她画过一些
Here.
在这
There's something you need to see.
有些东西你得看看
This guy, Dominic you trust him?
这个叫多米尼克的人 你相信他吗
Loyalty is good for business,
忠诚对是生意必不可少的基础
and I give him a lot of business.
我和他做了不少生意
This spirit it's ancient.
这恶灵 非常古老
It ebbs and flows like the tide, feeding and sleeping.
如潮水般起落 觅食和休眠
So, it's awake,
现在它醒来了
and I'm lunch.
要把我吃掉当午餐吗
Well, it wants power.
它想要力量
You're powerful.
你有很强大的力量
Right now it's stuck,
现在它被困住了
caught between the world of the living and...
困在现实世界以及
wherever it was trapped.
它曾被封印的世界之间
Was trapped?
曾被封印的世界
It broke free.
现在它解除了封印
Some time ago, there must have been a massive release of energy.
之前肯定有强大的能量被释放出来了
The Ancestral Realm.
祖先的源泉
When Vincent blew the link, he must've set it free.
文森特摧毁链接时 它被释放了
How do we get this thing off Marcel?
要怎么把这恶灵从马塞尔身上去掉
Purification could work.
净化仪式也许有用
Unless it comes back.
除非它再次回来
Best bet, you'll have to send this thing back to sleep.
最有效的方法 是让它再次沉睡
See, spirits are just another form of power.
恶灵只是另一种形式的力量
They can be channeled, deflected, blocked.
可以被连接 转移和阻挡
These beads keep me safe.
这些念珠保护我的安全
They prevent any and all spirits from infecting my head.
防止一切恶灵侵蚀我的大脑
I could purify some for you,
我可以为你净化一些
adjust them to your condition, of course.
将他们调整到你的情况
Yeah, all right, let's do it.
就这么做吧
But to sever the spirit's link,
但要想切断链接
you're gonna have to bury the beads
你要把这些念珠
at the root of this creature's power.
埋在这生物力量的源泉
Well, how do I do that?
我该怎么做
Is there any place that it has manifested itself before?
它曾在什么地方现身过吗
Vincent mentioned an abandoned house.
文森特提过一个废弃的屋子
This thing lured kids there, attacked them,
这玩意引诱孩子过去 攻击他们
attacked Vincent.
还攻击了文森特
All right, then let's end this.
让我们结束这一切吧
All right. I'll get started.
我马上着手去办
I can't let you come with me.
我不能让你跟我一起去
I got to do this alone.
我得一个人面对
I don't take orders from you.
我不需要服从你的命令
Please stay here.
求求你 留下来
So I know you're safe.
好让我知道你是安全的
You know your way around, don't you?
你还真熟悉
New Orleans native, I take it?
新奥尔良是你的故乡 对吧
I wonder, were you buried somewhere in the vicinity?
我猜你是不是就被埋在附近
Perhaps someone disturbed your tomb.
也许有人打扰了你的墓地
Is that why you're such an angry ghost?
所以你才变成这么个怒气冲冲的鬼魂吗
You don't intend to kill Marcel, do you?
你不想杀马塞尔 对吧
Your father was right.
你父亲说得对
You are a coward.
你是个懦夫
Because of you, he's lost everyone he loved.
因为你 他失去了所爱的一切
And now, due to your pathetic fear of Marcel,
现在因为你对马塞尔可悲的恐惧
you will suffer the same fate.
你会经历同样的命运
More meaningless threats.
更多毫无意义的威胁
Is that the extent of your power?
这就是你的力量了吗
I remain underwhelmed.
真是让你毫不惊艳
You think I'm powerless?
你认为我没有力量吗
I can make you see and feel whatever I like.
我能让你看到和感受到我想让你经历的一切
Do your worst.
放马过来
I know the truth.
我知道真♥相♥
The white oak is gone, Mikael is dead,
白栎树木桩没了 迈克尔死了
and you are nothing more than a bad dream.
你只是个噩梦
Well, then maybe I'll find my way into your daughter's dreams.
也许我会进入你女儿的梦境
What fun it will be to be in her head.
进入她的脑海多有趣
Ruthless. Nicely done.
冷酷无情 很好
Imagine if I made you kill someone you cared about.
想象如果我让你杀掉你在乎的人
Maybe I already have.
也许我已经这么做了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不
Next time, it might even be Hope.
下次也许是霍普
No!
不
Even if you could resist,
就算你能忍♥住
who will stop Marcel?
谁能阻挡马塞尔
After all, I'm having my fun with him.
毕竟我也和他玩得开心
And I will make him
我会让他
tear through your family like you have these people.
像你一样撕裂你的家人
Now,
现在
you only have the one choice, boy.
你只有一个选择
Kill Marcel...
杀了马塞尔
or he will kill you and everyone you love.
否则他会杀掉你所爱的每一个人
This journal belonged to Mary's husband.
这是玛丽丈夫的日记
He filled it in the months before he died.
他在死前一个月前写下的
Most of it's revolutionist garbage
大部分都是改革的胡话
plots for an uprising
谋反的策划
but there's stuff about my parents in there.
但里面提到了我的父母
What does he say about them?
他说了什么
Ramblings about
一直写一些
how they were traitors for dealing with vampires.
他们是和吸血鬼为伍的叛徒
You can see his writing deteriorate as his thoughts.
能看出来他的笔迹随思想溃散
In the end, he can't even form a coherent sentence.
最后他都不能写出完整的句子
Elijah, I think the Hollow made Mary's husband kill my parents.
以利亚 我认为祸髅让玛丽丈夫杀了我父母
Klaus, I was worried.
克劳斯 我很担心
Freya, stay back.
弗雷娅 别过来
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
But I can't trust myself.
但我信不过我自己
I trust you...
我相信你
I said stay back!
让你别过来了
I've underestimated our foe.
我低估了我们的敌人
The Hollow is more powerful than I thought.
祸髅比我想象的要强大得多
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表