剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
and you will be making a mistake.
你会犯下大错
Any who survived would no doubt return to seek revenge,
任何一个活下来的都会来找你寻仇
bringing our enemies back to your city in our wake.
把我们的敌人也引向你的城市
And even if you did manage to eliminate us all,
就算你把我们都杀了
one day my daughter would come for you.
总有一天我女儿也会来找你
And her daughter after that.
她的女儿也会来找你
On and on for all your days...
让你永远不得停歇
an endless cycle of violence you will bring upon yourself.
陷入自己带来的暴♥力♥循环
Or...
要么
Or we leave and we never come back.
要么放我们走 不再回来
After all that time buried in a hole,
在洞里关了那么久
you still got some nerve.
你胆子还挺大
Yeah, well, you stand there with a straight face
你面不改色地站在这
and try to sell this like it's your choice.
好像生死是自己决定的一样
But here's the truth.
但事实上
I could kill all of you right now.
我现在就能把你们都杀光
And tonight I would sleep like a baby.
而且今晚依然能香甜入睡
Hell, that's what you would do.
换你你也可以
You've destroyed more people,
你害的人
taken more lives, ended more families
取走的性命 拆散的家庭
than anyone who's ever lived.
比任何人都多
All because you can.
只是因为你有这能力
But here's the other truth.
但是
Despite being raised by you people...
虽然我是你们养大的
I am nothing like any of you.
我跟你们不一样
In fact, I'm proud as hell I'm not a Mikaelson.
我很自豪我不是迈克尔森家的
I beat you all without turning into you.
我不用变成你们 就把你们都打败了
And now you can live the rest of your lives
现在你们可以度过余生
knowing that the only reason that you exist
知道你们能活着的唯一理由
is because I am showing you mercy.
就是我对你们的怜悯
Now go.
快走吧
And don't ever come back.
永远别再回来
Remind me,
提醒我
if I'm ever gonna piss you off,
如果我什么时候惹你生气
make sure there isn't a crossbow lying around.
要先确保附近没有弓箭
I appreciate the gratitude,
你还挺感恩的
but I didn't exactly finish the job, did I?
但我其实没有做好吧
Rebekah got away, as did Kol.
丽贝卡走了 科尔也走了
That's the Mikaelsons.
他们是迈克尔森家的
It's hard to stop one, let alone the whole clan.
一个就很难抵挡了 别说一整个家族
Still, I'm impressed.
你已经让我刮目相看了
Most people who try to stand up to Rebekah end up dead.
大多数想对抗丽贝卡的人都死了
I'm not most people.
我不是大多数人
No, you most certainly are not.
你当然不是
Speaking of Rebekah...
说到丽贝卡
Oh, there's nothing to speak of.
没什么可说的
The only thing that is on my mind
现在我脑海里只想着
is how we're gonna celebrate.
我们要怎么庆祝
I'm sure we'll figure out something.
我们肯定能想出些什么的
I'm sure we will.
当然可以
Déblotché par mon sang.
[咒语]
Hey, it's Marcel, leave a message.
我是马塞尔 请留言
Marcel...
马塞尔
you're gonna want to call me back.
请回电
I saw something today and it's something that I've seen before.
我今天看见了一个东西 我以前看过它
Look, I tell you, this city...
听我说 这个城市
everyone in it is in danger.
城里的人都有危险
And it might just be all my fault.
而且可能是我的错
Josh.
乔什
Uh, wh-what are you doing here?
你来干什么
Uh, you texted me.
你给我发短♥信♥
You said you were wasted
你说你喝醉了
and needed a ride home.
要我载你回家
I... I did?
是吗
Did something happen?
发生什么了
Uh... no.
没什么
I-I just...
我就是
I haven't missed anyone so much in a long time.
好久没这么思念过一个人了
Dare I ask why you still have that?
我能不能问问你怎么还拿着这个
Just doing a favor for a friend of a friend.
帮我朋友的朋友一个忙
Now I'm ready for a bourbon.
现在我想喝波本了
What is it?
怎么了
Five years... has never felt so long.
五年从没有这么长过
Thank you
谢谢你们
for not abandoning me.
没有抛弃我
Well, we did consider it.
我们考虑过
The vote was rather close.
投票结果很接近
You okay?
你还好吗
Oh, you mean considering the imprisonment, torture,
你是在问被监禁折磨
and forced isolation?
和被逼独处的我好不好吗
For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
不管怎样 我很抱歉
I can't imagine what you've been through.
我没法想象你经历了什么
Well, I had moments of solace to sustain me.
我有安慰自己的方式
It's because of them I'm here now.
我是为了家人才在这的
So, does that mean you're ready to see your little girl?
所以你准备好见自己的女儿了吗
Want me to wake her for you?
要我把她叫醒吗
No.
不
Let's let her sleep.
让她睡吧
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表