剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
And Elijah's been poisoned for some time, there's...
并且以利亚已经中毒有一段时间
a chance he won't survive the process.
有可能他熬不下这个过程
But I would survive.
但是我能熬下来
Klaus.
克劳斯
If I'm the sacrifice, you can channel my death
如果用我献祭 你可以连接我的死亡
to imprison the Hollow before she kills Elijah.
用来囚禁祸髅 在她杀死以利亚之前
Yes, I'll be in the pendant,
没错 我会在坠子里面
but the rest of you can find him, cure him,
但是你们可以去找到他 治好他
and bring him home.
然后把他带回来
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
That evil wench cannot be killed.
我们无法杀死那个恶魔
Left unchecked, she will come for Hope.
如果我们不管她的话 她会来抓霍普的
Sacrifice me,
用我献祭
we can save Elijah and we can defeat this thing.
我们能够拯救以利亚 并且打败这个东西
It's the only way.
这是唯一的方法
We don't have time to debate this.
我们没有时间争吵了
Work your magic, sister.
用你的魔法 姐姐
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
Is this the last of it?
这是最后的一点了吗
The cure you made using my venom?
你用我的毒液制♥作♥出来的解药
Assuming I get to Elijah on time,
假设我能够及时找到以利亚
it should at least slow the poison from the rosebush.
这个应该可以缓解玫瑰丛的毒性
But how are you gonna find him? You said he was cloaked.
但是你要怎么找到他 你说过他被隐藏了
This is Marcel's venom.
这是马塞尔的毒液
That rosebush was born from his blood,
玫瑰丛是在他的血液里长出来的
which means it has the same magical signature.
也就是说他们拥有相同的魔法特征
So, while I can't trace Elijah,
虽然我不能追踪以利亚
I can track the magic of the thing that's killing him. Freya...
但我能追踪正在杀死他的东西 弗雷娅
Although finding him is not the same
找到他是一回事
as knowing what I'm walking into.
我将面对的敌人才是最应该担心的
Freya. Hey.
弗雷娅
This all has to be perfect. Look at me.
一定要做到万无一失 看着我
You're doing that thing where you put it all on you.
你又开始把所有的重担让自己扛了
Just stop.
停下来
Take a breath.
深呼吸
Focus.
集中精神
And know that if anyone can do this, it's you.
没有人会比你做得更好了
What if you're wrong?
你要是说的不对怎么办
I'm never wrong.
我永远不会说错
I'm a doctor.
我可是医生
All right, just listen to me.
好好听我说
This spirit, she's evil.
这个灵魂十分邪恶
And from what you said, she goes back a long way,
据你所说 很久以前她就存在了
and if she really did create the werewolf curse...
如果真的是她弄出的狼人诅咒
I mean, that's what made me who I am,
是她让我变成了这个样子
and my entire life I have been fighting this.
我穷尽一生来抵抗这件事
And believe me, I'd stab her in the chest myself if I could,
相信我 如果可以我会亲手刺死她
but since you need me here...
但因为你需要我
Just do me a favor and watch yourself.
答应我照顾好自己
And if you do get the chance, don't hesitate, all right?
一旦有机会 一定不要犹豫 知道吗
Take this bitch down for good.
让这个贱♥人♥永不得翻身
Yeah.
好了
Stainless steel laced with Hayley's blood.
沾满海莉血的不锈钢
Now, you're gonna get one chance.
你只有一次机会
Make sure you stab Sofya directly in the heart.
确保直刺索菲娅的心脏
I assure you, it's not gonna kill her.
我保证不会伤她的性命
It's just gonna drop the Hollow's spirit out of her.
只会把祸髅逼出她的体内
Then I'll sacrifice Klaus and put the Hollow away for good.
然后我会牺牲克劳斯 彻底消灭祸髅
All right, I got it.
好的 我知道了
You think you got it.
你只是以为自己知道了
This thing stole Elijah's blade,
这个东西偷了以利亚的匕♥首♥
which means not only is it wearing your girlfriend's face,
意味着它不仅长着你女朋友的脸
but it's got the weapon that can kill you.
它还有能置你于死地的武器
So, Marcel, if you're not careful with it...
马塞尔 如果你不小心
Even if I am careful, I'm in for a fight.
就算我再小心 我是去战斗去了
I got it.
我有分寸
And I'm ready.
我准备好了
All right.
好了
It's been awhile since I played.
我很长时间没玩了
You just bounce the ball, pick up the jacks.
拍球然后把子捡起来
That's it.
就这么简单
Okay, I'll try.
好的 我来试试
Klaus... it's time.
克劳斯 时间到了
Your girlfriend seems nice...
不管怎样
for what it's worth.
你女朋友人看起来不错
Well, go on, your silence is deafening.
说吧 你不说话更吓人
Say it.
说吧
Say what exactly?
到底说什么啊
That my impending execution pleases you.
我即将到来的死刑让你很高兴
There's no shame in taking pleasure
看见与自己长♥期♥敌对的敌人终要一死
in finally felling a long-standing foe.
你感到高兴很正常
"The man who killed Klaus Mikaelson."
那个杀了克劳斯·迈克尔森的人
That'll make a lovely epitaph on your tombstone.
这个作为你的墓志铭岂不是很好
May be engraved sooner than you think,
如果事与愿违
if things don't go our way.
你也许很快就会有墓碑的
The truth is, Klaus,
事实是 克劳斯
I never thought I'd live to see this day.
我从未想到自己能活到目睹这一切
See, growing up in New Orleans as kids,
作为在新奥尔良长大的孩子
we-we hear stories about the evil Klaus Mikaelson.
我们都听过邪恶的克劳斯·迈克尔森的故事
Yes, yes, and now I'll finally reap my just desserts.
没错 现在我终于要收获应得的报应了
No.
不
I was gonna say, here you are,
我想说的是 你现在终于
finally living up to the potential that Cami saw in you.
挖掘出了凯米在你身上看到的潜力
She would've been proud.
她会很骄傲的
The vampire, Marcel.
吸血鬼 马塞尔
Did you come here to witness my rebirth
你是来看我的重生吗
or to die trying to stop it?
还是为了拼死阻止它
I didn't come to fight you.
我不是来跟你打仗的
The truth is I'm a little jealous.
说实话我有点嫉妒
See, you went to Vincent to make a deal, but this is my city.
你去找文森特做交易 但这是我的城市
I should be making the deals.
做交易也应该跟我做
And what deal did you come to make, king of New Orleans?
你想要做什么交易呢 新奥尔良之王
Are you here to bow and swear your undying loyalty?
你是来鞠躬并宣誓你不朽的忠诚吗
Yeah, well, we'll get to that,
等会再说这个
but first let's talk about my terms.
先来说说我的条件
All right, I want Sofya back.
我想让索菲娅回来
A reasonable request.
很合理的要求
After all, this body will soon be of no use to me.
毕竟 这个身体不久对我一点用处都没有了
What do you have to offer in return?
交易的筹码是什么
I got this from the Mikaelsons.
我从迈克尔森家族拿到的
And I'm willing to give it to you as an offering,
我愿意把它给你
in exchange for my friend.
用来交换我的朋友
Then you have a deal.
成交
And you're a wise king.
你是个很明智的君主
Perhaps when this is over, I will let you live.
也许等一切结束后 我会放你一条生路
How much longer?
还要多久
We're almost there.
快了
All that's left is your death.
现在需要的只有你的死了
Once I scratch you with the thorns,
当我用刺刺伤你后
I'll stake you in the heart, end things quick and painless.
我会扎进你的心脏 快速没有痛苦
The Ancestors are gonna help me with everything else.
祖先会协助我完成其他事宜
Might reconsider, Vincent.
你最好再想想 文森特
Or else your friend dies.
否则你的朋友死定了
Oh, you've got to be joking.
别跟我开玩笑
Don't hesitate.
别犹豫
Kill me now!
马上杀了我
Such small, frail things, these bones.
多么渺小脆弱啊 这些骨头
They eluded me for so long.
它们躲我躲了那么长时间
Now they will serve as the seeds for everything that is to come.
现在它们便是让万物生长的种子
Sounds like you got big plans.
看来你有大计划要实施
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表