剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Kinney's dead.
金尼死了
But...
但是...
the thing they idolized...
他们所崇尚的...
the Hollow...
祸髅...
it must have wanted us there.
一定是想让我们去那
It wanted to come into our world
想要进入我们的世界
by anchoring itself to one of us.
通过和我们中的一个人连接
So that makes me wonder...
所以我不禁怀疑
did we end it?
我们了结这件事了吗
Or is it just getting started?
还是这才刚刚开始
You think it's gonna come after me?
你觉得它会冲我来吗
Marcel, I'm-a tell you, man.
马塞尔 我只是想说
I wonder if it hasn't already got to you.
我不知道它是否已经影响到了你
What did you see when you was in the circle?
在那个魔法圈里你看到了什么
Nothing.
没什么
Not a thing.
什么都没看到
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
That's the funny thing
但是关于我们的城市
about our city, though, Marcel.
有个很有趣的现象 马塞尔
Nothing ever stays buried.
没有什么是可以藏得住的
No, no, no.
不 不 不
It's here.
它来了
The Hollow...
祸髅
it's here.
它来了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表