剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
We're all here to protect you.
我们都是要保护你的
Now, let's get your bracelet...
来 我们去把你的手链...
No.
不要
Sweetheart, in a thousand years,
宝贝 在过去的几千年中
our family has never been bested.
我们家族都没有被打败过
There's nothing that can defeat us.
没有人可以战胜我们
Well, there is one thing.
好吧 有一个人可以
You coming to see me this morning,
你今早上来看我
it was nice.
这真的很好
Well, the truth is,
好吧 事实上
I almost ran.
我差点就逃跑了
Pretty good at that, actually.
实际上我还挺擅长逃跑的
Why didn't you?
那你为什么没有跑
Well...
好吧...
it just hit me
我只是突然想到
that when I die,
当我死去后
I'm not going to wake up five minutes later.
我不会在五分钟之后再醒过来
Neither are you.
你也不会
Compared to the rest of my family,
和我的家人相比
my life is going to be so short.
我的生命现在变得很短暂
And...
而且...
I guess I just didn't want to waste it running anymore.
我只是不想将时间浪费在逃跑上了
I'm glad you didn't.
我很高兴你没有
Okay.
好吧
Perhaps you should wait here.
也许你应该在这里等着
We're heading to the place where you died.
你上次命丧于此
I wouldn't blame you.
我不会怪你的
If I thought I couldn't do this, I wouldn't have come.
如果我觉得我做不到 我就不会来了
Niklaus, when this is done,
尼克劳斯 等事成后
I want you to take Hayley and Hope away from this.
我希望你带海莉和霍普离开这里
All of it.
这一切
You've pointedly left yourself out of that equation.
你怎么没提自己呢
Whatever Hayley saw in you,
不管海莉看到了什么
she will come to accept.
她会接受的
No, she won't.
不 她不会
I can't explain to her what she saw, Niklaus.
我无法解释她看到的一切 尼克劳斯
Who I am...
我的真面目
You're tired. And what are we, Niklaus?
你累了 我们究竟是什么 尼克劳斯
A thousand years of emptiness,
千年的空虚
an endless parade of slaughter.
无尽的屠♥杀♥
Until your daughter came to us.
直到我们迎来了你女儿
Now she is everything, Niklaus, worth every fight,
她就是一切 尼克劳斯 值得斗争
worth every sacrifice.
值得牺牲
She must not suffer the same fate...
她不能遭受同样的命运
Wiping the Hollow from the face of this earth
将祸髅从世上除去
will ensure her safety.
会保证她的安全
Everything else can wait.
其他的再说
So, I know we're not always the most open around here,
我知道我们没有一直都坦诚以待
but I have to tell someone...
但我必须告诉你...
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Freya, I've been thinking all morning
弗雷娅 关于昨晚的事
about what happened last night.
我想了一早上
The Hollow had me.
祸髅抓住了我
She could've killed me, but she didn't.
她可以杀了我 但她没有
She just took my blood and left. Why?
她取了我的血走了 为什么
Well, blood can be used for a number of reasons.
血可能有很多种用途
Locator spells, healing spells, linking s...
定位咒 治愈咒 连结...
Linking spell.
连结咒
She didn't link herself to me.
她没有和我连结
I took this from Hope's room.
这是我从霍普房♥里拿的
Do a reading on this.
你感受一下
Tell me what kind of energy you feel.
告诉我你能感受到什么能量
It's the Hollow's magic.
是祸髅的魔力
Labonair blood was supposed to kill her.
拉波瑟家族的血本该杀死她
Unless she tapped into your bloodline deliberately,
除非她故意接近你的家族
found a way to overcome the power
找到克服的方法
and turned it into a strength.
把你们的血变成她的优势
She knows that I wouldn't hurt my own daughter.
她知道我不可能伤害我的女儿
What do we do?
我们该怎么做
This is a neurotoxin.
这是神经毒素
Now, it's enough to stop my heart,
能够让我的心脏停止跳动
and it's gonna give me plenty of time
给我足够的时间
to finish up my business with Inadu's mother.
和伊娜度的母亲沟通
Okay, so how the hell do I bring you back?
那我该怎么把你救回来
Jam it right into my heart.
直接注射到我的心脏
That should start things up again,
应该能救回我
but you got to do it
但你必须在
before the last grain of sand falls in this thing.
沙子流光之前注射
If you don't, I die,
不然我就死了
and your only chance of getting rid of that monster
唯一能杀死那个恶魔的方法
goes with me.
也就没了
See you soon.
一会见
Sorry to break up your little prayer circle.
抱歉打扰你们祈祷
We've come for that book.
我们是来拿那个本子的
And to kill the lot of you.
再把你们都杀了
Even if you succeed in taking the book...
就算你们成功拿走了它
...you will stop nothing.
你们也不能阻止任何事
The spell has already begun.
咒语已经开始了
Well, that is unfortunate.
那真是不幸啊
Wait!
等等
You've no idea the gravity of your situation, do you?
你们根本不了解情况 是吧
Well, by all means, spend the last few moments
那在你生命的最后几分钟
of your life illuminating things for us.
请一定为我们解释清楚
The Hollow has shed her flesh to take on that of another.
祸髅又占据了另一具躯体
Yes, yes, yes,
是 是 是
and we'll kill that body as well, and on and on
我们会把她占据的躯体都杀了
until she gets the hint.
知道她明白无处可躲
Oh, you won't dare kill the body she's taken.
你根本不敢杀她所占据的躯体
Even now she's locking herself
现在 她躲在可能是世界上
within the greatest witch this world may ever know.
最强大的女巫的身体里
And in a lovely touch of irony,
讽刺的是
it's someone you would rather die than allow to be harmed.
那是你死也不会伤害的人
There.
好了
You'll be safe in here.
你在这会很安全
Only I can enter.
只有我能进来
Mm-mm. I'm not staying in here, Freya.
我不要待在这里 弗雷娅
The Hollow's tried to kill you, like, a hundred times.
祸髅无数次想杀你
She knows you're my weakness.
她知道你是我的弱点
If you're fighting, I'm fighting.
你在斗争 我也要
End of discussion.
不用说了
Hey, just please...
请...
don't try to stop me.
不要阻止我
I already have.
我已经阻止了
Freya...
弗雷娅
Hey... sweetie.
亲爱的
Why don't you... take that chess set downstairs
你把象棋拿到楼下吧
and we can play together.
我们可以一起玩
You want to find a spot and I'll fix us a snack?
你去找个地方 我去弄点吃的
I want my daughter back.
把我女儿还回来
Let me guess-- you're here on behalf of the Hollow.
让我猜猜 你们是代表祸髅来的
All right, then listen up.
好 那听着吧
The only way you're gonna get to Vincent is over my dead body,
你们要想接近文森特 除非杀了我
and in case you haven't heard, I can't die.
如果你们不知道我就告诉你们 我死不了
I tried, right?
我试过了 是吧
I don't care how long it takes or what I have to do,
我不管要多久 要做什么
I will get my daughter back.
我会把我女儿救回来的
You won't.
你不能
Hope is still fighting, but she'll give in soon.
霍普还在反抗 但她很快就会屈服了
Once this is complete,
一旦咒语完成
I'll be in her body permanently.
我会永远在她身体里
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表