剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
After Marcel went missing, some construction guys
马塞尔失踪后 一些施工人员
sealed off the tunnels under Rousseau's.
封了卢梭餐吧下面的地道
So, you know...
所以...
one plus one equals captured.
这些事实说明他被抓了
They invited you,
他们邀请了你
hoping to sell the illusion it was Marcel's idea.
希望给你制♥造♥这是马塞尔主意的假象
Well, it's your lucky day.
好吧 今天是你的幸运日
I'm your plus-one.
我要陪你去
Yeah. Actually, I wasn't even gonna go.
好吧 其实我根本没想去
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let Marcel rot
我绝不会让马塞尔
right underneath Klaus's feet.
烂在克劳斯脚下
This might be our one chance to get him out.
这或许是我们救出他的机会
I can deal with Klaus.
我来拖住克劳斯
You will find Marcel,
你要找到马塞尔
or I will reconsider allowing you to live.
不然我就重新考虑要不要让你活着
I like her, for what it's worth.
其实我还挺喜欢她的
All the same,
我还是得跟你说
I should've told you she was still here.
我本应该告诉你 她还在这儿
I'm sorry I didn't.
抱歉我没说
Well, you can make up for it by doing me a favor.
好吧 你可以帮我个忙来弥补
I learned about the man who killed my parents.
我知道了关于杀我父母那男人的一些事
He was connected to the Hollow.
他曾和祸髅有关联
I was just a baby when they were killed.
我父母被杀时 我还只是婴儿
I don't remember it, but I...
我不记得当时的情况 但我...
I do know where they were killed.
我确实记得凶杀现场在哪儿
I was hoping, maybe,
我希望 也许
with your spells and your witchcraft...
用你的咒语和巫术
You want me to do a reading.
你想让我读取你的记忆
Hayley,
海莉
violent death has a very specific energy.
惨死有特定的能量
I could conjure up whatever there is to see,
我可以帮你回忆当时的情况
but you might not like it.
但你可能不会好受
I don't think I have a choice.
我觉得我别无选择
Well, you've outdone yourself.
你又进步了不少
I'm inclined to agree.
我挺同意
It's such a shame these lovely linens
真可惜 这些上好的亚麻布
will soon be red with blood.
很快就要染上鲜血了
Violence must only be seen as a last resort,
武力必须作为不得已的手段
or it will only weaken our position.
不然只会削弱我们的地位
Yes, well, I'm a creature of very specific habits.
没错 我是有专门爱好的生物
Brother, please remember,
弟弟 要记住
the plan tonight is to create a false sense of security.
今晚的计划是要创造虚幻的安全感
A little music, a little champagne,
一点音乐 一点香槟
some stealthy reconnaissance.
一些秘密侦查
No bloodshed.
不要流血
Do we understand each other?
你明白我的意思了吗
They threatened me, they threatened my child.
他们威胁我 威胁我的孩子
Bloodshed is inevitable.
流血不可避免
And if Hope should ever find out?
那如果霍普发现了怎么办
She worships you, Niklaus.
她崇拜你 尼克劳斯
She must not see the monster.
她一定不能看到禽兽
I do not wish for her to see me as a monster,
我不希望她把我视为禽兽
but I cannot sit idly by
但我的家族受到威胁
while threats to our family to go unanswered.
我不能坐以待毙没有回应
They won't.
会有回应的
Now, let me do this.
让我来回应
Please.
拜托
And should any turmoil arise,
引发的任何动♥乱♥
should anyone dare to disrupt our kingdom,
任何人胆敢颠覆我们的王国
let them answer to me.
让我来回应
How the mighty have fallen.
强者竟然陨落
How the tables have turned.
王权竟然颠覆
Still trying to find the right idiom.
还在思索恰当的习语
How about you and your fancy jacket and tie
不如你和你高级的外套於领带
go straight to...
直接...
What goes around... comes around.
善恶...终有报
I think that fits.
这一句很适合
You ransacked my place.
你去搜了我家
Classy.
厉害
Well, to the victor goes the spoils.
赢家还有额外的好处
And now that you know I have it,
既然你知道我拿到了这东西
you know I can use it at my leisure.
你知道我可以随时使用
Then use it.
那就用啊
Or else go back to your stupid party.
不然就回你的愚蠢派对去
Excellent. You can hear our merriment above.
很棒 你可以听到上方一片欢乐
Freya assured me that you would.
弗雷娅向我保证你会听到
She also assured me
她还向我保证
that her boundary spell would render you invisible
她的结界可以将你屏蔽
to anyone outside our bloodline.
除非是我们家族的血脉
If you think that waving that blade around is gonna scare me,
如果你觉得拿那东西耀武扬威会吓到我
you're more desperate than I thought.
那你就比我想象得要绝望
You misunderstand.
你误会了
This is not to scare you,
这不是为了吓你
it's merely to illuminate your conundrum.
只是为了让你知道难题所在
You see, there are those who care about you.
还是有人关心你的
Who would see you free.
想解救你
Joshua, Vincent...
约书亚 文森特
Threatening my friends. That is...
威胁我的朋友们 那真是...
That is low.
真是太卑鄙了
And then, there's that girl you've been seeing...
还有你一直约会的那个女孩
Sofya.
索菲娅
Well, come on.
快点
Tell me about her.
跟我说说她的事情
After all, the more familiar I am with her,
毕竟我对她了解的越多
the easier it will be to avoid any little
我就越可能避免某些
misunderstandings.
误解
Don't worry about her.
你不用担心她
She's a mercenary.
她是个雇佣兵
She works for the highest bidder.
只会为出价最高的人工作
So it's just business.
所以我们之间只是交易
With some pleasure.
中间夹杂着一些成人乐趣
Well, I do very much look forward to meeting her.
好吧 我非常期盼能够见到她
My dear friends.
亲爱的朋友们
Tonight, we celebrate an alliance
今晚 我们聚在一起庆祝
between our family and Marcel Gerard.
我的家族与马塞尔·杰拉德间的结盟
Unfortunately, as is his custom,
非常不幸 看来马塞尔
Marcel is unfashionably late.
一如既往的再次迟到了
So until such a time as he graces us with his presence,
那么在他肯屈尊出现之前
let us all raise a glass
我们大家一起举杯
and salute the glorious city of New Orleans.
向美丽的新奥尔良致敬
But, before we do,
但是在我们干杯之前
my brother and I wish to acknowledge a painful truth.
我和我的兄弟想要向大家公布一条消息
Our relationship with this city,
我们与这座城市
and indeed with most of you,
以及与你们大多数人
has been long and complicated.
长久以来都是错综复杂的关系
We hope you will be put at ease knowing we intend
我们希望大家能够松口气
but a brief and peaceful stay.
因为我们只打算暂时和平的在这里落脚
Let this evening be a respite from past grievances...
希望通过今晚大家可以忘记不愉快
...and an opportunity to forge new friendships.
并且有机会创新新的同盟关系
Cheers.
干杯
Hear, hear!
干杯 干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Stiff drinks, hot waiters.
烈酒 火♥辣♥的服务生
Seems like a cool shindig.
看起来歌♥舞升平
But you know what I could really use?
但是你知道我最想知道什么吗
Any word whatsoever on Marcel Gerard.
关于马塞尔·杰拉德的消息
Bingo.
没错
I was gonna look into that, with the...
我打算打探一下消息
help of a certain homicidal supermodel.
在某个自杀性超模美女的帮助下
Not that she gave me much choice.
虽然她也没有给我什么其他选择
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表