剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Couldn't agree more.
非常同意
Yeah.
是的
(whispers): Damn it.
该死
* You're a bow and arrow *
你是弓和箭
* A broken guitar
一把破碎的吉他
* While the rainwater washes away who you are *
当雨水冲刷掉过去的你
* We go over the mountains...
我们越过山川
If Klaus got to him...
如果克劳斯去找他
Then you have to leave anyway.
那无论如何你必须要离开
* Over the mountains...
越过山川
Davina, you almost died back there.
戴维娜 你差点死在那儿了
* You're a bow and arrow... *
你是弓和箭
Look, you remember the first day we met?
听着 你还记得我们第一天见面吗
You told me you wanted to be normal.
你告诉我你想当普通人
You said "normal's relative."
你说普通是相对的
Yeah, well, you're a twice- resurrected Harvest Girl
是的 你是一个两次复活的丰收祭女孩
with an Original vampire boyfriend.
有一个始祖男朋友
Normal's always gonna be relative.
“普通”一直都是相对的
But with or without him, you have to take this chance.
但是无论有或者没有他 你都必须抓住这次机会
You deserve it.
这是你应得的
I can't just leave him.
我不能就这样抛下他
KOL: Well, that sounds
那么 这听起来
like a broken promise.
就像一个破碎的誓言
* And I want you to close my eyes... *
我想要你闭上我双眼
I thought that you were daggered, or worse.
我以为你被刺了 或者更糟
I caught Klaus in a rare charitable moment.
我利用了克劳斯难得的仁慈时刻
But it won't last long.
但是这可能不能持久
Are you ready to go?
准备好走了吗
Anywhere.
任何地方
Anywhere?
任何地方
Everywhere.
每个地方
* I want you to hold my hands... *
我想要你紧握我双手
Thank you.
谢谢你
* Over my heart...
在我心上
I love you.
我爱你
* I want you to close my eyes... *
我想要你闭上我双眼
I love you, too.
我也爱你
* When it grows dark...
当黑夜来临
Now get out of here. Go.
该离开这里了 快走
* A broken guitar
一把破碎的吉他
* While the rainwater washes away who you are *
当雨水冲刷掉过去的你
* We go over the mountains
我们越过山川
* And under the stars
在星空下
* We go over the mountains
我们越过山川
* And under the stars.
在星空下
Hayley asked me to give you the knife.
海莉让我给你这把刀
She's not going to be here for when Elijah wakes?
以利亚醒来她不会待在这吗
She said there was something she had to do.
她说她有一些事必须要做
Oh, well, you know as well as anyone
哦 好吧 你和所有人都知道
how the Hollow meddles in your mind,
空谷幽魂是如何干涉你的思想的
clawing at your oldest wounds, making them new again.
撕扯你的旧伤 把他们变成新的
Well, at least you have someone to comfort you now.
嗯 至少现在有人能安慰你了
Where is Keelin?
奇林在哪儿
I told her that we needed some family time tonight.
我跟她说了我们今晚需要一些家庭聚会时间
We'll see her tomorrow.
我们明天会见到她
Freya, are you all right?
弗雷亚 你还好吗
Yeah.
很好
I just need to focus.
我只是需要集中注意力
The Hollow killed our brother for her own ends.
空谷幽魂为了复活杀死了我们的兄弟
It's only fitting that we use hers to bring him home.
我们用她把他带回来很公平
Give me your hands.
把手给我
Verha hel igjen. Verha hel igjen.
破镜重圆 破镜重圆
Verha hel igjen.
破镜重圆
Verha hel igjen.
破镜重圆
Verha hel igjen.
破镜重圆
* Lover, hunter, friend and enemy *
情人 猎手 挚友 死敌
* You will always be every one of these *
你总是背负每一种身份
* Lover, hunter, friend and enemy *
情人 猎手 挚友 死敌
* You will always be every one of these *
你总是背负每一种身份
* Nothing's fair in love and war *
情场暗战中没有公平可言
* In life...
一生
Jack...
杰克
I didn't get to say this before,
我之前从没有说过
so I need to say it now.
现在我想说
You are who I should have wanted.
你是我应该要在一起的人
You were right.
你是对的
Verha hel igjen. Verha hel igjen.
破镜重圆
HAYLEY: But I could never manage to give up Elijah.
但是我永远无法放弃以利亚
I couldn't walk away.
我不能离开
FREYA: Verha hel igjen. Verha hel igjen.
破镜重圆
I met him at a time in my life when I was scared, alone.
我在害怕孤独时 遇到了他
I know that's messed up.
我知道那一团糟
I guess I never really...
我猜我从来没有
saw what love was supposed to look like.
真正看到过爱情应该是什么样子
Verha hel igjen. Verha hel igjen.
破镜重圆
Verha hel igjen.
破镜重圆
Verha hel igjen.
破镜重圆
* You will always be every one of these... *
你总是背负每一种身份
But I don't want that for Hope.
但是我不希望奥佩跟我一样
I wish she knew you.
我希望她认识你
I wish a lot of things.
我有很多愿望
As for Elijah,
至于以利亚
I know what he is.
我知道他是什么
I guess I always knew.
我猜我一直知道
But I loved him despite it, or maybe because of it.
但是不管如何我爱过他 或许正是因为这点
FREYA: Verha hel igjen.
破镜重圆
* Nothing's fair in love and war... *
情场暗战中没有公平可言
Truth is, I'm a monster, too.
事实上 我也是个怪物
We've all done terrible things, Jack.
我们都做了可怕的事情 杰克
Except for Hope.
除了奥佩
She's innocent, pure.
她是无辜的 纯洁的
And I want to make sure she stays that way.
我想确保她一直保持这样
* In love and war.
情场暗战中
I know what I have to do.
我知道我该做什么
I just have to be brave enough to do it.
我只是要有足够的勇气去做
I saw the light under your door.
我看见你门下的灯光
Your mother told me she tucked you in.
你妈妈告诉我她给你掖好被子了
I don't like to sleep when things are happening.
我不喜欢事情发生的时候我在睡觉
You woke Elijah.
你唤醒了以利亚
Yes. And he's very excited to see you.
是的 他很兴奋要见你
In the morning, hmm?
明天早上 好吗
There's nothing to worry about anymore, okay?
没什么好担心的了 好吗
You didn't punish Kol.
你没有惩罚科尔
Well...
好吧
he's family.
他是家人
And we protect family.
我们保护家人
Like you and mom are my protectors, right?
就像你和妈妈是我的保护者 对吗
Always and forever.
直到永远
Tomorrow, I'm going to show you
明天 我要给你看
everything I love about New Orleans.
我爱的奥尔良的一切
The music, the dancing,
音乐 舞蹈
the art.
艺术
After all, every princess ought to know her kingdom.
毕竟 每个公主都应该了解她的王国
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 甜心
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表