剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You're all right.
你完全没事
Some witches, um, they found you on the street,
有巫师发现你倒在街上
they called me and I brought you here.
然后打给我 我带你来这儿了
You're fine. I have to go back.
你没事 我得回去
I have to get that thing out of Hope.
我得把那东西赶出霍普的身体
That's what I'm trying to do, Hayley.
我就是在做这件事 海莉
I'm shoring up my power for the ritual.
我正在为仪式积攒法力
What ritual?
什么仪式
The ritual that we need to talk about.
我们得谈谈这个仪式
We should go before whoever did this decides to come back.
我们应该在凶手们决定回来前离开
Easy.
慢点
Easy.
慢点
Hey. You got hit pretty hard.
你们被狠狠攻击了
Tell me what happened.
告诉我怎么回事
Well, it's, uh...
好吧 事情...
pretty straightforward, really.
其实非常简单
Creepy resurrected witch made me his personal piñata.
诡异的重生巫师把我当成了私人沙包
What creepy resurrected witch?
哪个诡异的重生巫师
Oh, that would be your old buddy, Dominic.
就是你的故友 多米尼克
Wait, how the hell is he alive?
等等 他怎么还活着
Does anything surprise you at this point?
现在还有什么能惊讶到你
I mean, look around.
看看周围
We're standing in the middle of a war zone.
我们正处在战区中间
The Hollow almost destroyed me. Now it's raising the dead?
祸髅几乎毁了我 现在又在复活死人
I say we either get out of here while we can,
我觉得我们该趁机离开这里
or we offer the Hollow a deal.
或者跟祸髅做交易
Sorry to interrupt here.
抱歉打断一下
Wouldn't it be smart to, like, align ourselves
我们跟疯狂强大 无法击破
with the crazy powerful, unbeatable family
并且也想杀死这东西的家族结盟
who also wants to kill this thing?
难道不明智些吗
So, all four of them have to go their separate ways?
所以那四个人必须分道扬镳
Forever.
永永远远
Yeah, and I didn't tell them this.
没错 我没把这事告诉他们
When you leave here,
你离开这里后
you need to go home, you need to pack some bags,
就回家打包东西
you need to find a way out of town, quick and quiet,
你得想办法尽快悄悄出城
just for you and Hope.
只有你和霍普
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Hayley, the Hollow has felt your little girl's power.
海莉 祸髅感受到了你女儿的力量
And it's gonna want to get that power back.
它会想夺回那股力量
And when we finish this ritual,
我们一完成那个仪式
the Hollow is gonna live inside of the Mikaelsons.
祸髅就会进入迈克尔森一家的身体
Through them, it's gonna reach out,
它会通过他们联♥系♥外界
and it's gonna try to regain access to your little girl.
它会想方设法重新接触你女儿
That can never happen and any time they are
不能让那种事发生 只要他们
anywhere near her, she is not gonna be safe.
在霍普身边 她就不会安全
Ever.
绝不会
Now, you and I both know that Klaus Mikaelson,
你我二人都知道克劳斯·迈克尔森
he's not gonna be okay with that.
他不能接受那种事
So when we finish this ritual,
我们一旦完成这个仪式
when we get your little girl back, you have got to go.
我们一旦恢复你女儿 你就得离开
Hayley, you take her, and you run like hell.
海莉 带走她 跑到天涯海角
This is Keelin, leave a message.
我是基琳 请留言
Keelin, hey.
基琳
It's me, uh...
是我
I'm just kind of losing my mind at the moment.
我现在要失去理智了
My family's about to be pulled apart
我的家族要分崩离析了
and there's literally nothing I can do about it.
而我真的束手无策
I'm supposed to be the big sister
我本该像姐姐一样
that could fix everything, and I just...
解决一切事情 但我...
I really need you.
我很需要你
No word for Kol and Hayley.
没有科尔和海莉的消息
Try again. What is the bloody point...
继续联♥系♥ 那究竟有什么意义...
Niklaus, try again!
尼克劳斯 继续联♥系♥
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
Vincent told me everything.
文森特跟我说了一切
Is this really happening?
真的要这样吗
Assuming our other immortal brother answers the damn phone.
假设另一位永生的哥哥回电♥话♥的话
We still need to go get Hope.
我们还是得找到霍普
Vincent said the Hollow
文森特说祸髅
is gathering a congregation at the church.
正在教堂举♥行♥集♥会♥
Then let's go get her. She's possessed, Klaus,
那就去找她 她被附身了 克劳斯
surrounded by followers.
周围都是信徒
We can't just go running in there.
我们不能直接闯进去
Hayley, we have a plan.
海莉 我有个办法
It's actually a rather good one.
其实还算不错
This collection is priceless.
这东西价值连城
You sure you want to hand it all over to the Mikaelsons?
你真要拱手交给迈克尔森家族吗
Dark objects belong to the city.
黑暗物品属于这座城市
As long as they help us take down the Hollow,
只要他们帮我们拿下祸髅
that's all that matters.
拿下祸髅才要紧
Even if it means trusting the family who made a weapon
就算这意味着你要相信专门制♥造♥武器
specifically designed to kill you?
杀死你的家族吗
Desperate times. We need allies.
他们那时别无选择 我们需要同盟
Hayley,
海莉
I can't undo the things I've...
我无法收回我做过的...
Elijah... No.
以利亚 不
I can't stop...
我无法不
being...
这么...
this.
做
I also can't stop loving you.
我也无法不爱你
So you tell me what you need me to do.
那你告诉我你想让我怎么做
Yes, I'm ashamed and I'm appalled...
是 我很愧疚 也很惊愕
I don't need you to apologize, Elijah.
我不需要你道歉 以利亚
Not right now.
现在不需要
Right now, I need you to get my daughter back.
现在我需要你救我女儿
Of course.
当然
Quite the party.
多好的派对
Marcel Gerard,
马塞尔·杰拉德
king of New Orleans.
新奥尔良的国王
Accompanied by his top advisor.
身边是首席顾问
Well, I trust you've come to grovel
我相信你们是来
and bow before the power of the Hollow.
向祸髅的力量俯首称臣的
Actually, we came to make a truce.
其实我们是来讲和的
The way I see it, we both have the same enemy:
在我看来 我们双方都有共同的敌人
the Mikaelsons.
迈克尔森家族
Now, you help me get them out of this city,
你们帮我把他们赶出这座城市
and maybe there's a world in which
也许我们今后都能在一个世界里
we all live happily ever after.
共同幸福生活下去
Diplomacy. A wise choice.
外交手段是明智之举
I want the king to kneel before me.
我希望国王跪拜我
Behold,
看啊
covens of New Orleans,
新奥尔良的巫师们
even the great Marcel Gerard
连伟大的马塞尔·杰拉德
is nothing in the face of the Hollow.
在祸髅面前都不值一提
Hear ye, hear ye,
听啊 听啊
all disciples and acolytes of the evil Hollow.
邪恶祸髅的这些跟班和手下们
Now that your master has been subdued,
既然你们的主人已经被制♥服♥了
the power she promised you has been revoked,
她向你们承诺的力量也丧失了
rendering you helpless,
使得你们无依无靠
and bringing this pitiful coup to a rather abrupt end.
让这场可怜的政♥变♥戛然而止
This dark object has the astounding ability
这个黑暗物品有令人震惊的能力
to seal you in the room.
能将你们封印在房♥间里
Which is very inconvenient indeed.
其实这样非常不方便
Particularly when one considers
尤其是考虑到这里
the architectural composition of the structure.
独特的建筑材料
And so, with very little effort
因此只需要一点点火花
this place becomes an inferno.
这里就会变成燃烧的地狱
I know you're in there.
我知道你在里面
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表