剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I know you.
我认识你
Vincent Griffith.
你是文森特·葛里菲兹
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
Because you have been me.
因为你曾和我一样
It is happy you're here.
你能来这太好了
It wants you here.
它想让你来这
It wants me here?
它想让我来这
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It is that thing,
就是那个东西
the thing that resides within this city.
那个藏在这个城市里的东西
Within all of us.
藏在我们所有人身体里的东西
It is in you.
它就在你的体内
Loving you.
爱着你
As it loved your wife.
正如爱着你的妻子一般
Casser les os.
[咒语]
Casser les os.
[咒语]
With which eye
你希望用哪只眼睛
would you most prefer to view your end?
见证你的死亡
Let it be done.
开始吧
Dad?
爸爸
I think something's wrong.
有什么事情不对劲
Let him go.
放他走
Let him go right now.
现在就放他走
Did you think you were unique, Vincent?
你以为你是唯一的吗 文森特
That it had chosen only you?
以为它只选择了你吗
I had a dream...
我做了个梦
about a bad man.
是关于一个坏人的
He was hurting these kids
他在伤害一些孩子
and I think he hurt me, too.
我想他也伤害了我
Don't you see?
还没看出来吗
You freed it, Vincent.
你把它释放了 文森特
You gave it breath.
你让它得到了呼吸
And now it must be fed.
现在必须要给它食物了
I feel dizzy.
我感觉头晕
And my head hurts. Hayley!
头很痛 海莉
Oh, Marcel, the spell is already in motion.
马塞尔 咒语已经灵验了
It's draining the life out of these kids.
它在汲取这些孩子的生命
They're freezing.
他们的身子已经凉了
It's Okay.
没事的
Mom, I'm so cold.
妈 我好冷
Vincent, what the hell is this?
文森特 这到底怎么回事
That witch, he used their personal items
那个男巫 他利用他们的私人物品
to bind them to the spell.
对他们施咒
Totems.
图腾
I know this magic; I-I can reverse it.
我知道这种魔法 我可以逆转它
Nettoyer timoun sa yo,
[咒语]
Nettoyer timoun sa yo.
[咒语]
Vincent? Oh.
文森特 哦
Yeah, man.
太好了
Yeah, you're okay.
太好了 你没事了
Can you stand for me?
能站起来吗
There you go.
非常好
Marcel, we've got five totems and we got four kids.
马塞尔 一共五个图腾但只有四个孩子
Okay, so who's the other kid?
剩下的孩子是谁
Nice car.
车不错
Hey, do you mind if I borrow it?
我能借用一下吗
I knew you'd like this car.
我就知道你会喜欢这辆车
You're so predictable.
你的心思太好猜了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Well, I'm due an adventure,
我在进行我的冒险之旅
and Saint-Tropez is as good a place as any.
而圣特罗佩又不输于任何城市
Besides, someone's got to keep you out of trouble.
而且 总得有人让你免于麻烦吧
Paramedics took the kids to the hospital to get checked out.
医务人员把孩子们送到医院去做检查
NOLA PD will notify the parents.
新奥尔良警局会通知家长
Looks like you're a hero.
你当了回英雄
Adam could have died.
亚当有可能会丧命
All those kids could have died,
那些孩子都有可能会死
and I'm gonna tell you something,
而且你要知道
if Hope Mikaelson is linked to that spell,
如果霍普·迈克尔森和那个咒语连在一起
she's gonna die.
她就会死
We've got to get her back here.
我们把她带回来
We got to cast a cleansing spell on New Orleans soil.
然后对新奥尔良施一个净化咒语
I just got rid of them.
我刚刚摆脱他们
Well, bring them back, Marcel.
那就再把他们召唤回来 马塞尔
She's a kid, all right?
她还是个孩子
And she's practically your sister.
她也算是你的妹妹
She's never been sick, ever.
她从来没生过病 从来没有
This is a magical affliction.
这是魔法诅咒
It feels...
感觉
I don't know, it's hard to explain. Almost... cold.
我也说不好 几乎是冰冷的
It's from Vincent Griffith.
是文森特·葛里菲兹
He knows what's wrong with Hope, he can cure her.
他知道霍普是怎么回事 他能治愈她
But we have to go back to New Orleans.
但我们必须回新奥尔良
It's done. All right, fine.
好了 好吧
You meet them.
他们来了由你来接待
You help them. Be discreet.
你帮他们接触霍普的魔咒 低调点
All right, I don't want anyone to know
我不想让任何人知道
that I let them come back here.
我让他们回到这了
Why Hope?
为什么是霍普
Why choose a kid that's probably 1,000 miles away?
为什么要选择一个可能相距千里的孩子
'Cause she's a special witch;
因为她是一个很特殊的女巫
she's from a special bloodline.
她的血统特殊
She's powerful.
她很强大
She was born here in the Quarter.
她是在法属区出生的
I mean, a sacrifice like that
这样特殊的献祭
is something that's gonna be rewarded.
肯定有更大的回报
All right. Don't let anything happen to her.
好吧 但不能让她出事
Hey. You said you got into this
你说你是为了你未出世的孩子
for the sake of your unborn child.
才会如此
What happened?
发生了什么
Well, when I found out that Eva was responsible
当我知道是伊芙
for taking those kids,
带走了那些孩子
I knew that I had to do something about it.
我就知道我得做些什么
But she was too far gone to answer any questions,
但她已经到了不能回答任何问题的地步
so I got some healers and we tried to cleanse her.
我找来一些治疗师想要净化她
I mean, I used every single drop of power that I had.
我用尽了我所有的力量
Baby.
宝贝
But she wasn't possessed by any demons.
但她并不是被魔鬼附身了
She had become a demon.
她自己成为了一个魔鬼
So I don't know, I don't know what happened to our baby.
所以我不知道我们的孩子怎么了
I don't know if it was the sacrificial magic.
我不知道那是否是献祭法术
I don't know if it was my attempts to save her.
我不知道是否由于我救她的净化仪式
Doesn't even matter.
都不重要了
Either way, it's my fault.
不管怎样 都是我的错
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
I'm the wicked witch in your story.
我就是你心目中的邪恶女巫
But if I could track you down,
但如果连我都能找到你
that means plenty of other people could, too.
那就是说很多其他的人也能
The only difference is, they all want you dead.
唯一的区别就是 他们都想让你死
My family needs you alive,
我的家族需要让你活
be grateful for that.
感恩吧
Oh, you want a thank you?
你想让我感谢你吗
Come closer, I'd love to show you my gratitude.
走近点 让我好好感激你
My siblings are headed back to New Orleans,
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥都回到了新奥尔良
putting themselves at risk to protect my niece.
不顾危险去保护我的侄女
We need a cure now more than ever, unless...
我们此刻最需要的就是解药 除非
Unless we destroy the disease.
除非我们消灭这个病
What are you talking about?
你们什么意思
Oh, y-you want to be free, right?
你想要自♥由♥ 是吗
Perhaps you can help me to set us all free.
也许你能让我们都获得自♥由♥
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表