剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
If you're not careful, it will.
如果你不小心 就会重复
But you owe it to your daughter to try and change the narrative.
但你应该为你的女儿尝试改写历史
For her and for you.
为了她和你自己
What?
怎么
So this is why you brought me here
这就是你让我来这里的原因吗
so you could stake me?
好捅我
You had every chance to do the right thing.
你本来完全有可能做正确的事
The right thing?
正确的事
The right thing according to who?
谁认为正确的事
You?
你
Or your family?
还是你的家族
This isn't about you and me at all, is it?
这根本不是为了你我 对吧
This is about Klaus.
这是为了克劳斯
Elijah and the others are on their way
以利亚和其他人都正在
to rescue him right now, right?
想办法救他 对吧
And your job is to, what,
你的任务就是
keep me here, no matter what?
无论如何都要拖住我
Let it go.
放手吧
All right? It's over.
好吗 都结束了
It will never be over.
永远无法结束
You will never know peace, not a day in your life,
你内心永远无法平静 每一天都不会
so long as you hold my brother captive.
只要你不放过我哥哥
We will stop at nothing...
什么都阻挡不了我们...
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Though, in fairness, she does talk a lot.
不过她确实话很多
Should I drop her in the gulf?
我要把她丢到海湾里吗
Nobody lays a finger on her.
任何人都不许碰她
Keep her here.
把她留在这儿
All right, I'll be back soon.
好吧 我马上回来
I just have to go kill her brother.
我先去杀了她哥哥
Niklaus!
尼克劳斯
Brother.
弟弟
Let me.
我来
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
We're here.
我们来了
This spell is strong.
咒语很强大
It's been reinforced over time,
随着时间流逝越来越强
which means it's going to take time to break.
也就是说需要一段时间来解除
We don't have time.
我们没时间了
I could try brute force.
我可以尝试用蛮力
Overwhelm it.
强行突破
But I'll need someone to channel.
但我需要连通别人的力量
I'll do it.
我来
Elijah, you keep watch.
以利亚 你望风
Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Well...
好吧
here's to nobody dying today.
敬今天没死人
Or was I premature?
还是我太天真了
Tell me,
你说
what happens when Klaus gets out?
克劳斯出来后会发生什么
What are you guys gonna do? Massacre this whole city?
你们会怎么做 屠♥杀♥整座城市吗
We just want to get our brother and leave.
我们只想救出兄弟 然后离开
I, for one, hope I never see this filthy city again.
至少我不想再看到这座可怕的城市了
I was with someone.
我之前和一个人在一起
This guy, Aiden.
一个男人 艾登
He died.
他死了
Killed by your aunt, actually.
其实是被你们的姨妈杀的
And afterwards, I hated everything.
那之后 我讨厌一切
And I mean everything.
真的就是一切
Even the... sun.
甚至太阳
You know? It just kept coming up every morning,
要知道 太阳每天照常升起
like it was any other day
就好像平常的一天
and the world hadn't completely changed.
世界完全未曾改变
It's taken forever for me to feel normal again.
我花了很久时间才走出阴影
How fortunate for you that you do.
你能走出来真是太幸运了
You will, too.
你也会的
It does get better, Kol.
事态会好转 科尔
Eventually.
早晚都会
Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么要说这些
I think...
我觉得
Davina would have wanted me to.
达维娜会希望我这么说
Well, since we're such good friends now,
既然我们现在是好朋友了
perhaps you could explain what "Teutoburg" means.
也许你可以解释"条顿堡"的意思
Look, I'm really not a part of all this...
听着 我真没有参与这一切
Of course you are,
你肯定参与了
especially when you're receiving coded messages from the man
尤其是你还从抓了我哥哥的男人那里
that's holding my brother captive.
收到了代号♥短♥信♥
Now...
现在
listen very carefully.
听清楚了
If something has happened to my sister,
如果我妹妹有任何闪失
or if something is about to happen
或者我的家族成员
to another member of my family,
会发生什么闪失
this city and everyone in it will burn:
这座城市和其中的每个人都会死
you, your boyfriend,
你 还有你男友
your friends, this bar, your home...
你朋友 这间酒吧 你的家
Shall I continue?
还要我继续吗
Now,
现在
tell me what "Teutoburg" means.
告诉我"条顿堡"的意思
It's a battle...
就是在战斗中
where the bad guys caught the good guys off guard.
坏人打了个好人出其不意
Marcel is warning me that you're all here
马塞尔要提醒我 你们都来了
so that I can spread word to the rest of our guys...
好让我转告其他人
So you can keep us busy and Marcel can kill us.
拖住我们 方便马塞尔杀了我们
You're lucky Davina liked you.
达维娜生前喜欢你算你走运
Adam?
亚当
Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Freya...
弗雷娅
Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Whatever happens, don't stop until Niklaus is free.
不管发生什么都别停
Apne en vrata.
[咒语]
Hello, Marcellus.
你好 马塞尔
Adam?
亚当
Adam?
亚当
You in here?
你在这吗
Revele votre vrai soi.
[咒语]
Revele votre vrai soi.
[咒语]
Revele votre vrai soi.
[咒语]
Protection charm...
护身符
it's the protection charm.
是护身符
A gift given... with a mother's love for her son.
注入了母亲对儿子的爱
What am I fighting here?
到底是什么东西
Show yourself to me.
亮明身份
Oh, no.
不
No no no no no.
不不不不
You really don't know when to quit.
真是锲而不舍
We could get a pretty penny for Rebekah Mikaelson.
我们能拿她卖♥♥个好价钱
Yes, we could.
是呀
But if Marcel wants her safe,
但是马塞尔要她安全
then I'm gonna keep her safe.
我只能保她安全
Well, he won't be taking anyone, as he is rather indisposed.
这下他谁也带不走了
But to be fair, you won't be keeping anyone either.
但你也别想扣押她
Welcome back, sister.
欢迎回来 妹妹
Kol! I think you got him.
科尔 他已经不行了
Can we leave this awful city now?
我们能离开这鬼地方了吗
Where's Elijah?
以利亚在哪
You find some way to survive my bite
你治好了我留给你的咬伤
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表