剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You have my word.
我向你保证
Appreciate you coming on short notice.
谢谢你临时赶过来
Marcel, just tell me what you need, man,
马塞尔 直接告诉我你需要什么 兄弟
because, um, I-I kind of got someplace I got to be.
因为我还要去其他地方
Whatever your plans are, I got to ask you to put 'em aside.
无论你有什么打算 我都需要你放下
Tonight I need you here. What is that?
今晚我需要你在 怎么回事
Is that a decree from the royal throne?
那是君王的御旨吗
All right, look, it would be best for everyone in this city
好吧 如果你在这里处理现状
if you're here for what's going down.
那对这座城市的每个人都好
If you need me to say "Please," Vincent, I will.
如果你需要我请求你 文森特 我会那么做
What have you gotten yourself into, Marcel?
你陷入了什么麻烦 马塞尔
You about to start a war?
你要挑起战争吗
No. If this goes the way I expect, I won't have to lift a finger.
不 如果事情如我所料 我什么都不用做
All I need from you is a boundary spell.
我只需要你设一个结界
Anyone can enter, no one can leave.
进得来但是出不去
And it's got to be strong.
结界必须很强大
Well, how strong?
要多强大
Original strength.
强大到防住始祖
You got my venom. When do I get to go?
你得到了我的毒液 我什么时候可以走
As soon as I know it works.
我一发现有用就放你走
And when will that be?
那要什么时候了
Believe me, you'll know when you see it.
相信我 你一看到就会发现
You have to wake up Sleeping Beauty, right?
你得唤醒睡美人 对吧
How do you do that?
你要怎么做
You know, you ask a lot of questions.
要知道 你真的很能问问题
Freya.
弗雷娅
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Did you get the ingredients?
你找到材料了吗
Good, I need to begin.
很好 我得动手了
If I can't turn all that into a cure...
如果我不能把那些变成解药
Elijah and Kol are going to die.
以利亚和科尔就会死
How much longer do we have?
我们还有多久
Maybe an hour.
一小时左右
Assuming they live that long.
假设他们还能活那么久
Do you have everything we need?
你需要的东西都全了吗
Venom from the seven packs,
7个族群的毒液
along with Klaus' blood.
还有克劳斯的血
Infused by my magic and magnified by the Dark Objects.
用我的魔法注入 用黑暗物品放大
It's going to take all of my strength
我要用尽我所有的力量
and more than a little luck, but...
一点运气还不够 但是
it should be enough to fashion a cure to save my brothers.
应该足够制♥作♥救我弟弟们的药剂了
"Should"? What do you mean "Should"?
应该 你说应该
We got company.
有人来了
Hayley, let me go, please.
海莉 请你放我走
If it's vampires, they're gonna kill me.
如果来的是吸血鬼 他们会杀了我
They must have been tracking her.
他们一定追踪了她
Hayley, I need more time.
海莉 我需要时间
These guys are sketchy.
这些人很随意
Stay close. What are you gonna do? You gonna protect me?
不要走远 你要怎么做 要保护我吗
No, I'm gonna use you as a shield.
不 我要用你作为盾牌
Just so you know,
你要知道
Alistair is in a mood.
阿里斯泰心情不好
He has his men positioned all over town awaiting his signal.
他让他的人在小镇各处等候指令
Greetings, Marcel.
你好 马塞尔
I had hoped your decision to meet in this... ruin
希望你决定在这片废墟见面
had meant you'd come to your senses.
意味着你会清醒过来
And yet I don't see Klaus' head upon a spike.
然而我却没看到戳在长钉上克劳斯的头
Apologies.
抱歉
I have been a discourteous host.
是我待客不周
You wanted him,
你想要他
you got him.
那就给你
Oh, Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
How the mighty have fallen.
境遇落差有点大啊
Pretty pathetic.
非常可悲
Chained.
被锁着
Beaten. Half-starved.
被打 饿得半死
I should just kill him.
我应该直接杀了他的
After all, a wise man said,
毕竟 一位智者曾说过
"One cannot be free if one's oppressors
如果压♥迫♥者还活着
continue to live."
被压♥迫♥者就不能算是自♥由♥
And what I've learned is,
就我所知
the best way to end your fear
结束恐惧的最佳办法
is to face it yourself.
就是自己面对
So, for you, a gift,
所以 送你这份礼物
the sword that you gave me, now laced with my venom.
你给我的剑 已经浸润了我的毒液
One slice
轻轻一割
will draw Klaus' blood
就会吸走克劳斯的血
and deliver the slow, agonizing death
造成缓慢又痛苦的死亡
that he deserves.
这是他应得的
It would be...
这将是
...my highest honor.
我无上的荣耀
Took a long time,
花费了很长一段时间
but we finally caught you.
但终于抓到你了
Or maybe I just stopped running.
或者我只是没在逃跑了
Do you suffer, Niklaus,
你痛苦吗 尼克劳斯
as my wife suffered?
像我妻子曾遭受的痛苦
As my child suffered?
像我孩子曾遭受的痛苦
Yeah, you do.
是的 你很痛苦
But I do believe, at long last, your suffering
但我相信 最终 你的痛苦
is at an end.
会结束
Kill him!
杀了他
Do you hear that?
听到了吗
The people have spoken.
大家发话了
Now, honor would dictate a request for your last words,
本该让你留下最后的遗言
but you deserve no such privilege.
但你不配有这样的权利
Instead, I want the last words you ever hear
相反 我希望你听到的最后一句话
to be my solemn vow.
是我庄严的宣誓
I will find your daughter.
我会找到你的女儿
And when I do, I will eradicate
等我找到 我会将你
your malignant bloodline from... this... earth.
邪恶的血脉从这个世界上铲除
Well, who's next?!
下一个是谁
Oh, come on.
行了吧
Meet... your... maker.
认清你们的制♥造♥者
That is a nasty bite.
这口咬的真狠
The good news is, we have the cure.
好消息是 我们有解药
You see, keeping Klaus alive does come in handy.
让克劳斯活着迟早是有用的
I keep him for his blood,
我留着他 取他的血
in case the wolves get out of line.
以防狼人违规
I keep him as collateral,
我将他当做担♥保♥物
in case his family comes back.
以防他的家人回来
I keep him, because I can.
我留着他 是因为我可以
I put him down, I kept him down,
我放倒他 我控制他
and I am the only one that can stop him
我是唯一一个可以阻止他
from coming after all of you.
来追杀你们的人
New Orleans is mine.
新奥尔良是我的
But you are all welcome to visit.
但随时欢迎你们来
Enjoy yourselves.
祝你们玩得愉快
But you follow my rules.
但你们得遵守我的规矩
You behave.
乖乖的
And you never,
永远
ever question me.
不许质疑我
Does anybody have a problem with that?
有谁对此有意见吗
All right then.
那就行了
Well, let's go celebrate.
我们来庆祝吧
Laekna det som er toxicatus.
[咒语]
Laekna det som er toxicatus.
[咒语]
Laekna det som er toxicatus.
[咒语]
Close your eyes, you blood-sucking punk-ass.
闭上眼 吸血的混♥蛋♥
You just...
你刚刚
You waved your hand and his brain melted?
你就挥了挥手 他的脑子就融化了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表