剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Magically induced cardiac arrest.
魔法引发的心脏骤停
Just short of lethal.
只差一点就可以致命
Where are the bones?
其余的骨头在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
If you won't give me what I want,
如果你不能给我想要的
then I'll have to take it.
那我只好自己去拿
Dic mihi, hva du vet.
[咒语]
Apisi.
阿匹斯
Apisi.
阿匹斯
Apisi.
阿匹斯
What does it mean?
是什么意思
Tell me or I'll just kill you and ask someone else.
告诉我不然我就杀了你去问其他人
The Apisi...
阿匹斯
they were the guardians who
他们是在远古时期
protected the bones in ancient times.
保护那些骨头的守护者
It means nothing now.
现在已经没有任何意义了
I don't have the information you want.
我没有你想要的信息
Well, then, we're done here. Wait!
那我们就没什么好说的了 等等
I do know one thing.
我知道一件事情
I know where that Malraux wolf is
我知道那个马尔罗狼人
right now.
现在在哪里
Keelin.
基琳
Hey, I'm just leaving the Ninth now.
我正要离开九号♥诊所
I'll order you a hurricane.
我给你先点一杯飓风
You're lying.
你在撒谎
You don't know anything about her.
你不知道她的任何事
I know she's important to you.
我知道她对你来说很重要
And I know the way you look at her from across a crowded room.
我知道你在人群中看她的眼神是什么样子
I was less than amused
你下的界限咒语
by your little boundary spell,
让我很不爽
so I sent my friends with instructions
所以我让我的朋友们
to kill your wolf friend.
去杀了你的狼人朋友
They're in the Ninth Ward now.
他们现在在九区
In St. Theodora's Health Clinic.
在圣狄奥多拉健康诊所
Honestly, she might be dead already.
说实话 她也许已经死了
But if you kill me,
但如果你杀了我
then you'll never find out where her body is.
你就永远也不知道她的尸体在哪
Resisite Chonje vos élus.
[咒语]
I beseech you...
我恳求你
accept this offering as a sign of our faith.
接受这个祭品作为我们信仰的标志
OK.
好了
Vincent.
文森特
What... what is this?
这 这是怎么回事
They're angry!
他们生气了
They won't accept the sacrifice.
他们不接受祭品
I told you this was not my magic...
跟你说过了这不是我的魔法
They hate you, and they hate me
他们恨你 因为帮助你
for helping you!
他们也开始恨我了
Okay.
好吧
Davina, baby, I'm so sorry.
达维娜 宝贝 对不起
I really need your help.
我真的需要你的帮助
Louvir.
[咒语]
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
天啊 真的对不起
Ou fé konfyans, cherce de l'aide.
[咒语]
Ou fé konfyans...
[咒语]
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, fine. I'm meeting someone.
我很好 我在这等人
Yeah, like a doctor?
你是得看看医生了
A friend. Uh, tall, blond, you know,
是朋友啦 高个 金发
mysterious old-school kind of vibe
神秘的保守派那类的
Did you see her come in?
看见她进来了吗
I'm gonna say good night to Hope.
我要和霍普说晚安
Hayley, wait.
海莉 等等
Impressive boundary spell.
很强大的界限咒语
Unfortunately, it only lasts
不幸的是 只有那个施咒的女巫
as long as the witch who cast it.
还活着的情况下 它才有效
Something's wrong. I have to go.
出事了 我得走了
No, wait, Hope.
不 等等 霍普
It's not safe.
不安全
No.
不要
Come on.
醒过来
Marcel is in the tunnels. Find him!
马塞尔在隧♥道♥里 去找他
I need you to let me out of the circle.
我需要你让我走出这个圈
I can't. My dad will be mad.
我不能 爸爸会生气的
No, he won't. I'll keep you safe.
他不会的 我会保证你的安全
I can protect myself, and my mom and dad.
我能保护自己和我的父母
I'm strong enough to stop the bad guys.
我有能力阻止那些坏人
I'm stronger than anybody thinks.
我比所有人想象的都要强大
Wait, Hope.
等等 霍普
I know you're strong, okay?
我知道你很强大
That's how I know you can let me out of here.
所以我知道你能让我走出这个圈
I need you to trust me right now.
我现在需要你相信我
Your dad rescued me.
你♥爸♥爸救了我
He raised me, and I knew your mom when she was a baby.
他养大了我 你妈是婴儿的时候我就认识她
We're family.
我们是一家人
What does your mommy say about family?
你妈妈是怎么说关于家人的
That we stick together, always and forever.
我们要一直彼此扶持 直到永远
That's right.
没错
He's down here. Let's go.
他在下面 快点
Okay, look at me.
看着我
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Damn it, Freya!
天啊 弗雷娅
You're okay. Yeah.
你没事吧 嗯
Oh, you're okay.
太好了 你没事
How long was I out for?
我昏迷了多长时间
Freya, your heart stopped beating.
弗雷娅 你的心脏都不跳了
If my heart stopped,
如果我的心脏停止了跳动
then the boundary spell must have fallen.
界限咒语一定失效了
I have to go.
我得走了
No, you, you can't.
不 你 你不能走
I have to.
我必须得走
The Hollow is gonna have a feast tonight.
祸髅今晚要大开盛宴
We can sacrifice the whole family.
我们可以牺牲整个家庭
Your daughter's around here somewhere, isn't she?
你女儿就在这附近 是吧
How convenient.
真是方便
Hope!
霍普
Hope?
霍普
Davina, I haven't called out to you in a lot of years.
达维娜 我已经多年没有召唤你了
Because you couldn't hear me.
因为你听不见我说话
But I think you can hear me now.
但我想你现在能听见我了
I need your help with the Ancestors.
关于先祖的事我需要你的帮助
What are you doing?
你在干什么
If there's anything left of her over there, then
如果在那有她剩下的东西
she can accept the sacrifice and restore the link.
她就可以接受祭品并恢复联♥系♥
Davina, I need you to help me
达维娜 我需要你帮我
bring those girls back over here.
把那些女孩带回这里
And then you and me, we can, we can work together.
你和我 我们就能一起合作
I shouldn't be doing this ritual,
我本不应该做这套仪式的
because I lost faith in the Ancestors
因为很久以前
a long time ago,
我已经不再信任先祖了
but I never once lost faith in you.
但我从未对你失去信心
Help.
帮我
I know there's one good heart over there.
我知道那还尚存一颗善良的心
Klaus?
克劳斯
Freya, it's Hayley.
弗雷娅 是海莉
Her neck is broken. She'll heal.
她的脖子断了 她会治愈的
You should leave.
你该走了
I need to find my brother and my niece.
我得去找我的弟弟和侄女
Well, let me help you. You're just getting in the way!
让我帮你 你只会碍事
Freya... Leave!
弗雷娅 快走
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表