剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I just need some time.
我需要一点时间
This is not happening.
不会发生这种事情
For a thousand years, my brother and I have walked this Earth.
一千年来 我哥哥和我在这世间闯荡
Countless times, death has come for us
无数次 死神都找向我们
and countless times, we've denied her.
然而无数次 我们都拒绝妥协
He's not gone!
他没有死
He can't be.
他不会死
What is that?
那是什么
Hope, oh.
霍普
Go back to bed, sweetie, I'll be there in a second.
回床上去 宝贝 我一会就来
Did you see that?
你看见那个了吗
Did you feel it?
你感觉到了吗
Uncle Elijah.
以利亚叔叔
He sounds so far away.
他听上去在很遥远的地方
He's in there. You heard him, right?
他在里面 你听见他了 是吗
Yes, I heard him.
没错 我听见他了
He's somewhere inside, but...
他在里面的某个地方 但是
But what?
但是什么
His voice sounds distorted, broken,
他的声音听上去扭曲 零散
like radio static and I just heard...
就像无线电静电 我刚听见
his screaming.
他的尖叫
Now just remember that her mind was invaded
现在你必须记住她的思想
by the most powerful witch in all of history,
被有史以来最强大的女巫入侵
so there's really no telling
所以确实无法知晓
what she's going through right now.
她现在所遭受的痛苦
How you holding up?
你没事吧
All right, look, is this why you stopped by?
听着 这就是你到我这里来的原因吗
Grief counseling?
抚慰伤痛
No.
不是
I came to get my journal back.
我是来拿回我的日记本
Wait, you made me promise to kill you
等等 你让我发誓杀了你
if you ever asked for that thing back.
如果你要拿回那个东西
Well, we weren't where we are now.
那时我们没有处于现在的这种地步
The Hollow has us.
祸髅已经控制了我们
It's stronger than we are, it's got more followers
它比我们强大 拥有越来越多的追随者
and it's gonna be reborn in the flesh.
而且它会重获肉身
Now, we have no idea what it is that we're up against,
现在 我们不知道在与何物对抗
because nothing like this has been around in a thousand years
因为一千年来从未有这样的东西出现过
and if we don't get stronger, then we're done for.
如果我们不变的更强大 我们就完蛋了
All right, this thing, it tempted you before.
好吧 这个东西 它曾引诱过你
Are you sure you can resist it now?
你确定你现在能抵抗住它吗
Honestly? No, I'm not.
老实说 不 我不确定
All right, Vincent,
好吧 文森特
if this thing gets a hold of you...
如果这个东西将你控制
Yeah.
好的
Just make it quick.
你就立马杀了我
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表