剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
For your city?
为了你的城市吗
In fact, I do.
你还真没说错
And why not? I was of this land long before you existed.
奇怪吗 你出生之前我就属于这里了
Imagine spending centuries in the cold,
想想几个世纪都待在寒冷之地
longing to once again feel this soil,
渴望有朝一日能再次感受这里的土壤
to breathe this air,
呼吸这的空气
to sweat in the heat of its sun.
在阳光下流汗
All that remains is the sacrifice.
还剩下祭品了
If you're so eager to die, be patient.
你那么想死的话就耐心点
Once the Hollow rises, she'll kill you herself.
祸髅复活后 她会亲自杀了你
Man, you don't have to do this.
你不必这样做的
I mean, we're all New Orleans witches here, right?
我们都是新奥尔良的巫师 不是吗
You talk of witches as you make deals with vampires.
你口口声声说自己是巫师却和吸血鬼做交易
It's 'cause of them that we need the Hollow.
因为他们我们才需要祸髅
Please, man, she is never going to save you.
求你了 她永远不会救你们的
She's just gonna damn you to hell.
她会把你们杀光的
Okay, enough talk.
好了 废话少说
Sofya, fight her.
索菲娅 和她抗争
I will kill you.
我要杀了你
Oh, my god, are you okay?
天啊 你还好吗
Vincent!
文森特
The thorns!
荆棘
No!
不要
They're gone.
全被毁了
I can't complete the sacrifice without them.
没有它们无法完成祭品
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Are you aware how pathetic it is,
你知道自己有多可悲吗
selling your soul to the devil?
把自己的灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给魔鬼
What are you doing?
你要干什么
You didn't think we were just gonna let you die?
你以为我们会让你这么死掉吗
No.
不要
Freya, you have to leave now.
弗雷娅 你马上离开
Stop talking.
别说话
Save your strength.
保存体力
Can we break the barrier?
能破除屏障吗
It's old magic. I'll need time.
这是古老的魔法 我需要时间
Freya, don't do this.
弗雷娅 别这样
Brother, I'm not leaving you.
弟弟 我不会离开你的
Where is Niklaus?
尼克劳斯呢
He's nearby.
他就在附近
Just hold on.
要坚持住
Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns.
[咒语]
Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns.
[咒语]
It's working.
起作用了
Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns.
[咒语]
Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns.
[咒语]
Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns.
[咒语]
Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns.
[咒语]
Grab the cure. The barrier's almost down.
把解药拿着 屏障就快被撤销了
Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns. Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns.
[咒语]
Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns.
[咒语]
Foolish king.
愚蠢的国王
Have you been loyal to me,
假如你一直忠诚于我
I might have let you live.
我或许能饶你一命
Instead, I will build my kingdom atop your ashes.
然而 我会在你的骨灰上建立我的王国
Aubsbeaute an pjóns píns.
[咒语]
Freya? What's wrong?
弗雷娅 怎么了
No!
不要
What happened?
发生什么事了
She knew we were coming!
她知道我们要来
Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
[咒语]
We have no choice!
我们别无选择
Get Elijah into the pendant.
把以利亚装进坠子里
Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
[咒语]
He's too weak.
他太虚弱了
Klaus, she's killing him!
克劳斯 她正在要他命
Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
[咒语]
Spasiti animam suam.
[咒语]
Spasiti animam suam.
[咒语]
Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
[咒语]
I can feel him!
我能感受到他
Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
[咒语]
Freya! Her magic's blocking me.
弗雷娅 她的巫术正在阻拦我
She's too strong.
她太强大了
Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
[咒语]
Freya!
弗雷娅
Yoli conepiya miquiliztli. Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
[咒语]
Spasiti animam suam.
[咒语]
Spasiti animam suam.
[咒语]
Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
[咒语]
Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
[咒语]
Did it work?
成功了吗
Where's the pendant?
坠子在哪儿
Everybody...
所有人
Listen to me, listen to me.
听我说 听我说
So everything that you heard is true.
你们所听到的一切都是真的
The spirit that's been haunting this city
一直觊觎这座城市的鬼魂
has gained the power that it needs to be reborn in the flesh.
它已得到需要用以重获肉身的力量
All right, now, you guys have been strong.
就是如此 现在 你们一直很坚强
You've been loyal to the ideals that we all value.
你们一直都忠诚于我们信仰的理想
But there's a battle coming that we are not prepared for.
但一场我们没有准备的战斗即将来临
There's a time to fight
我们有时间反击
and there's a time for us to survive.
我们有时间存活
Right now, I need you to gather up your young ones,
现在 我要你们召集你们的小孩
pull together your families and get out of town.
团结你们的家人然后出城
Seek safe haven someplace else.
寻找其他的安全场所
Do not come back here
别再回来
until I tell you that it's safe to come back here.
除非我告诉你们可以安全回来
Vincent, come with us.
文森特 和我们一起走
No.
不
You can't fight on your own.
你不能独自反抗
No, but what I can do is make sure
对 但我能的事情是确保
nobody else gets pulled into this thing.
不会再有其他人被牵扯进来
Now what I need for you to do:
现在我需要你去做的事情是
get Adam, take him someplace safe.
找到亚当 将他带到安全的地方
Let me figure out a way to put down this ghost for good.
让我想一个办法彻底的消灭这个鬼魂
Take this.
拿着
It helped you once before.
它曾经帮过你
It may come in handy again.
它可能会再次派上用场
Thank you.
谢谢你
This isn't happening.
不会发生这种事情
Tell me Elijah's in there.
告诉我以利亚在里面
I can't tell yet.
我不能这样说
I've been reaching out, but...
我一直在呼唤他 但是
You're exhausted. Just take some time to gather yourself.
你累坏了 休息一下聚聚神
We've wasted enough time!
我们已经浪费了不少时间
My brother's soul is in that pendant,
我哥哥的灵魂在那坠子里面
we need to find him and bring him back.
我们必须找到他并带他回来
Klaus, give her a moment to breathe.
克劳斯 让她喘口气
We failed him once already!
我们已经辜负过他一次
Klaus, enough!
克劳斯 够了
There's just... nothing.
这里面什么也没有
There's, there's nothing there. I think...
里面 里面什么也没有 我猜想
I think he's gone.
我猜想他已经走了
Try again.
再试试
Klaus, I did try.
克劳斯 我试过了
I am asking you to try again.
我是让你再试试
I know he's in there.
我知道他在里面
Klaus... Try again!
克劳斯 再试试
Leigheas brotin. Leigheas brotin.
[咒语]
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表