剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Witches, vampires. Everyone getting along?
巫师 吸血鬼 大家相处得不错吗
We're like Switzerland, right smack in the heart of the city.
我们这里就像瑞士 城市中心的中立地带
Everything Cami wanted.
一切卡米想要的
Okay, I got to run.
好了 我得走了
Spinning records all week.
一周都在上单车课
You know...
你懂的
Vincent.
文森特
Appreciate you coming.
感谢你到来
You're a little late, but I guess you got a city to run.
你迟到了 但毕竟你日理万机嘛
Yeah, it'd be a lot easier if I knew the witches were in check.
如果巫师们不搞事 这城市就容易治理了
The cauldron will stay in line,
我们巫师团不会生事
provided you keep the vampires out.
只要你别让吸血鬼入内
So why am I hearing about secret conclaves,
那我怎么还会听到什么秘密会议
sigils scribbled on the walls?
墙上到处是魔印
Sounds like someone's stirring up trouble.
听起来像是有人要搞事情了
Marcel, these out-of-town vampires
马塞尔 这些外乡吸血鬼
got you a little bit paranoid, man.
让你有些多疑了
All right, look, I'm asking you,
好吧 我拜托你
especially this week, handle your community.
特别是这周 管好你们社区
Keep them in the cauldron.
让他们乖乖待在巫师团
Find out who's stirring up trouble, and when you do,
找出谁在搞事情 找到后
get 'em to stop.
解决好此事
As far as our out-of-town friends go,
至于那些外乡吸血鬼
if they act up, I'll handle 'em.
如果他们生事端 我会解决
Have you come to taunt me, Marcellus?
你是来唾弃我的吗 马塞勒斯
No.
不是
I came to have a nice, civilized conversation.
我是来好好跟你谈谈的
I think we're overdue.
我们早应该谈了
Not much to say?
没什么话说吗
And here I thought you'd enjoy the company.
我还以为你会喜欢有人来看你呢
What I would most enjoy...
我最喜欢的事就是...
is for you to rot in hell.
你下十八层地狱
Look, there's two ways this can go.
这只有两种方式
The nice, easy way...
我可以来软的
or the other way.
也可以来硬的
You know, once I figured you suffered enough,
当我知道你受够了折磨时
I pulled this out.
我拔♥出♥来♥了
And on that day you said a word
那天你说了一个词
that I've never heard you say.
我这辈子没听你说过
"Mercy."
"给个痛快吧"
Why not just kill me?
为什么不直接杀了我
Because I'm not like you.
因为我跟你不一样
I'm stronger than you.
我比你更强大
My life is no longer linked to you,
我的人生不再跟你有交集
and the city that you like to say you built-- it's mine.
而你自称构建的城市 如今属于我了
Did you come here seeking my approval?
你是来请求我的批准吗
I came for a little information.
我来是为了问你件事
See, an old friend of yours just arrived into town.
你以前的老朋友刚来这里了
Alistair Duquesne.
阿里斯泰·迪凯纳
Word is... might even cause me some trouble.
传闻他可能会给我带来一些麻烦
Now, I could kill him.
我可以杀了他
But who knows what kind of war that might start.
但谁知道那会挑起什么战争
I would rather convince him to get into line.
我还是想让他遵守规矩
You're gonna tell me how.
你要告诉我怎么做
So, how do you want this to go?
所以你想选哪种方式吧
Pride was always Alistair's weakness.
阿里斯泰的自尊心一直是他的弱点
Even before I turned him he was a vain aristocrat,
我转化他之前 他就是个虚荣的贵族了
throwing feasts in his own honor.
把面子看得比什么都重要
Just show him more of the same.
用这招来对付他
You'll find him quite malleable.
你就轻而易举地将他掌控
Do you have to go?
你非得走吗
I do.
是的
But I'll be back very, very soon.
但我很快很快就会回来
And I won't be alone.
我也不会是一个人
I'll call you every night before bed, okay?
你每晚睡前 我都会给你打电♥话♥的
In the meantime,
同时
you listen to Mary. Deal?
你要听玛丽的话 成吗
Deal.
成
Keep your guard up. Stay moving.
保持警戒状态 别总待在一处
You smell trouble, you run.
感觉到有麻烦 就赶紧跑
Those folks back there, they had plenty of life.
车里这些家伙 他们活得够久了
What you need to do is stay alive for your little girl.
你得为自己的女儿留着这条命
Everything I do is for her.
我做的一切都是为了她
Adam, Where are you going?
亚当 你去哪儿啊
What's up, little witch dude?
你好啊 小巫师
You're a vampire.
你是个吸血鬼
I know. And I got the teeth and everything.
我知道 我还有尖牙什么的呢
Adam.
亚当
Say you're sorry. Now.
立刻跟人家道歉
Sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没事
Maxine, let me help you with that.
玛克辛 我来帮你吧
He doesn't listen.
他就是不听话
Maybe I should stick him in a boundary spell.
也许我该给他下个界限咒
He'll grow out of it. Just give him a couple decades.
他会长大懂事的 等个几十年就好了
That's optimistic.
挺乐观啊
Anyway, uh, thank you.
总之 谢谢你
For all of this.
做的这一切
Oh. Well, just trying to make sure everybody's stocked up
好吧 我只是想确保大家做好准备
so they'll stay in their home and out of the Quarter,
这样才能待在家里 离开法属区
at least for the next week, you know.
至少挺过下周
Yeah, just until the, uh, Eurotrash vampires
没错 等欧洲败类吸血鬼们
are done Eurotrashing the city.
席卷这座城市以后
Well, it means a lot,
这份恩情很重
you looking out for the covens.
你照顾这些巫师团
Hey, Casanova,
风流公子
I may be going out on a limb here, but
这么说有点唐突 但是
she's into you. Maxine?
她喜欢你 玛克辛
Fun, cool, ridiculously gorgeous single mom?
幽默可人 绝妙的单身妈妈
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
不错
But, hey, if you'd rather be a monk the rest of your life...
但如果你后半辈子想过僧侣生活
Maxine.
玛克辛
Sorry, look here,
抱歉 听我说
over the next week, if you need anything, I-I could...
如果你下周有什么需要 我可以...
I don't know, that is to say that...
也许可以这么说
Well, I'm definitely gonna make a mess out of all these groceries,
好吧 我肯定处理不好这些杂货
so if you want to help with that...
如果你想帮忙处理
...come by for dinner tonight.
今晚过来吃晚饭吧
All right.
行
Very nice.
非常棒
I took that from a Sultan.
我从苏丹带过来的
It is a blade meant for a king.
这是把王者之刃
Given in gratitude for your generosity.
感谢你慷慨相助
Alistair, I like your style.
阿里斯泰 我喜欢你的风格
Now, allow me to return the favor.
也请允许我回赠你
70-year-old Scotch,
70年苏格兰陈酿
in honor of your native Scottish Highlands.
致敬你们苏格兰高地
To be enjoyed along with our feast.
你我共享盛宴
Now, that...
那
that is a kind gesture.
那种行为很客气
But I don't believe one can be free
但我认为如果压♥迫♥者还活着
if one's oppressor still lives.
被压♥迫♥者就不能算是自♥由♥
Niklaus turned me
尼克劳斯转化了我
and then he compelled me to slaughter my entire estate,
然后催眠我屠♥杀♥我整片庄园里的人
including my wife and my child.
包括我的妻儿
All so that I could serve as a distraction
我过去只能引走他恶毒的父亲
to lure away his vile father.
分散他的注意力
I spent a century hiding in the shadows.
一个世纪以来 我都隐藏在暗处
Where is my justice?
我的正义呢
Now, five years ago, you made him suffer.
五年前 你让他受苦
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表