剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
and then with the help of a witch...
借助巫师的力量...
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Out of it.
晕晕沉沉的
When the Hollow grabbed me, it was like...
祸髅抓住我时 就像...
I was shoved down into some dark corner of myself.
我被埋进了内心最黑暗的角落里
I never felt so lost.
我从未有过如此迷茫的感觉
Like I was slipping away.
就像我慢慢消失一样
And in that moment,
而在那一瞬间
after she left, it was just darkness.
她离开后 就只剩下一片黑暗
I wasn't sure I'd make my way back.
我不确定我能够清醒过来
Yeah, but you did. You made it back.
但是你醒过来了 你回来了
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
I don't think she's gone.
我觉得她没有消失
No, no, no. Hayley killed her last night.
不 不 不 昨晚海莉杀死了她
Marcel...
马塞尔...
Marcel, I can feel her.
马塞尔 我能感应到她
The Hollow's still out there somewhere.
祸髅还活在外面
I know she is.
我知道她还活着
Impossible.
不可能
Whatever those thieving acolytes are up to,
无论那些追随者小偷们想要做什么
they function independently of the Hollow.
都和祸髅没有任何关系
Hayley killed her, I saw the corpse through my own eyes.
海莉杀了她 我亲眼看见的尸体
Her body is dead, Klaus. That's not enough.
她的身体是死了 克劳斯 但那不够
What are you saying?
你是什么意思
I'm saying that by now,
我是说截止到现在
the Ancestors should've been able to imprison her spirit.
祖先们应该已经囚禁了她的灵魂
That didn't happen.
但那并没有发生
The spirit's still out there.
她的灵魂还在外面
So she must've had a plan B.
所以她肯定还有其他的打算
No doubt. Perhaps they had assistance.
毫无疑问 也许他们有了其他的帮手
Tell me...
告诉我...
Were you a part of it? Come on, man.
你帮助她了吗 得了吧
Hey, back off. All right, look, I trust Vincent.
别吵了 听着 我相信文森特
Look, I don't care if-- I don't care if any of you
说实话 我才不管
trust me, to be perfectly honest.
我才不管你们到底相不相信我
Because unlike all of you,
因为不像是你们
I have been doing something.
我是在做有用的事情
I've been spending the past couple of days
过去的这几天我一直想要
trying to figure out a way to lock the Hollow up for good.
找出一种能够永远隔绝祸髅的方法
And do you have any answers?
那你找到答案了吗
Yes.
有
And no.
也没有
I used the book to put myself into a trance.
我用那本书让我自己进入冥想状态
Which book are you talking about?
你说的是哪本书
The book he found.
他找到的那本书
Contains the secrets of the Hollow's magic.
里面包含了祸髅魔法的秘密
Written... in his handwriting.
是由他的字迹手写而成的
Well, you can see how no part of this
好吧 现在你说的这些
filled me with a modicum of confidence.
让我一点信心都没有
And while I was in that trance,
当我冥想的时候
I met with the spirit of Inadu's mother.
我遇到了伊娜度的母亲
From her, I was trying to get
我试图从她那里学到
the same spell that she used 1,500 years ago
在一千五百年前她所使用的那个
to put her daughter down.
能够杀死她女儿的咒语
Now, that's when those acolytes showed up and stopped me.
就是那时追随者出现并打断了我
Well, what are you waiting for? Get back to work!
那你还等什么 快继续去冥想
The acolytes took the book.
追随者把书拿走了
I have a library full of grimoires. Take your pick!
我有一个咒语书图书馆 你去随便选
Klaus, I don't need your library. That book is special.
克劳斯 我不需要图书馆 那本书很特殊
That book represents an extension of the Hollow's power
那本书象征了祸髅力量
into this world, all right?
在这个世界的延展 好吗
It is just as eternal as she is.
那书就和她一样是永生的
And I'm telling you right now,
我现在告诉你
if I tweak that spell in just the right way,
如果我能找到合适的方法改变咒语
I can lock her in the book
我就能把她囚禁在书里
and put the Hollow down for good.
让她永不见天日
So where is it now?
所以现在那书在哪
It's still with the acolytes.
还在追随者手里
I used this page from the book
我用书里的这一页纸
to track them to the place where she was reborn.
追踪到了她重生的地方
That's where you'll find them.
你能在这里找到他们
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
Wait, I'm going with you.
等等 我和你们一起去
Marcel,
马塞尔
we got something that we need to deal with.
我们这边还有一些事需要处理
Let me guess,
让我猜猜
Elijah?
为以利亚烦心吗
Things between us are complicated.
我们之间的事情很复杂
Well, that's a word often used to describe my brother.
这个词确实经常被用来形容我哥哥
But his feelings for you are quite simple.
但是他对你的感情很简单
He adores you, Hayley.
他喜欢你 海莉
I know that.
我知道
And I know the sacrifices he's made for me, for this family.
我知道他为我还有这个家做出的牺牲
He's saved us all at various times.
他救了我们无数次
I saw things, Rebekah,
我看了一些东西 丽贝卡
in his mind.
在他的思维中
Not just memories. I saw...
不仅仅是记忆 我看见了...
his impulse, his natural instincts, and...
他的冲动 他的自然直觉和...
I think maybe that's who he really is at his core.
我想也许那才是真实的他
And that scared you?
而你害怕那样的他吗
You're afraid that Hope will see that side of him?
你害怕霍普会见到他的那一面吗
I worry that she'll see that I'm...
我担心的是她会认为
okay with it.
我是可以接受那样的
What am I teaching her if I allow her
这样我还如何教育她
to grow up in a place where we...
如果我就让她在这样的环境中长大
trap our enemies in dungeons
我们会把敌人囚禁在地牢中
and retaliate against threats by killing whole neighborhoods?
为了反击威胁就杀光整个区域
I...
我...
I don't want her learning to become that.
我不想让她学着变成那样
So now the only way for us to trap the Hollow
现在我们唯一能够困住祸髅的方法
is to get that spell from Inadu's mother.
就是从伊娜度母亲口中得到那个咒语
You want to find a way to see her without the book.
所以你要找出不用书也可以见到她的方法
Right. But the problem is I'm not strong enough
没错 但问题是我的力量不够强
to do it on my own,
靠我自己无法做到
so I'm gonna need to channel your power.
所以我需要链接你的力量
No.
不行
Marcel, you know me.
马塞尔 你了解我
We've been running this city together for five years.
我们在这座城市中已经五年了
Yeah, I know. And you also told me to kill you
我知道 但是你同样也告诉过我
if you ever asked for that book back.
如果你想要回那本书的话就杀了你
That's because I didn't know that I could handle it.
那是因为我不知道我能够处理它
But look at me, man.
但是看看我 伙计
Do I look like one of these acolytes?
我看起来像是这些追随者吗
Do I look like Kinney?
我看起来像金尼吗
No.
不
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做什么
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
I couldn't get to her.
我无法接近她
The living aren't meant to be there.
活人不应该出现在那里
Okay, well, come on, let's try again.
好吧 来 我们再试一次
No. There's no point.
不了 没有意义
Even with your power, it's not enough.
哪怕加上你的力量 也是不够的
The book was the only thing powerful enough
那本书是唯一足够有力量
to let me reach her.
能够让我接近她的东西
Okay, so where does that leave us now?
好吧 那我们该怎么办
Leaves us with one option.
那我们现在就剩下一个选择
I'm gonna have to be dead.
我必须要死去
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I can't be strong for my mommy and daddy if I can't do magic.
如果不能用魔法 我就不能保护爸爸和妈妈
Hope, you don't have to protect them.
霍普 你不需要保护他们
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表