剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
All right, sorry, folks.
好吧 大家抱歉
We'll, uh, we'll get that gas leak fixed up,
我们要修理气体泄露
and we'll be back tomorrow with two-for-one hurricanes.
明天再来参加买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥狂欢活动
Here. Oh, thank you.
给你 谢谢
Great. Please don't steal glasses.
很好 请别偷酒杯
Everyone's out.
顾客都走了
Place is yours.
这里归你们了
See? Wasn't that easier than us having to try to kill everyone?
看到没 我们不用杀死所有人就简单多了
Yeah.
没错
So, what now?
现在怎么办
Would you be so kind as to move that freezer unit,
如果你能移走冷柜就太好了
so that we might be able to access the tunnels?
这样我们也许能进入隧♥道♥
Time's ticking, Josh.
时间不多了 乔什
Go on.
快
Are you absolutely certain we're looking in the right place?
你真的确定我们找对地方了
We know this tunnel runs the length of the city.
我们知道这条隧♥道♥覆盖了整座城市
Marcel must've carved out a section to serve as his personal dungeon.
马塞尔为了建私人地牢才挖出来的
Ingenious and sadistic. Well done, Marcel.
狡诈残酷 厉害啊 马塞尔
Save the compliments for when he comes to kill us.
等他来杀我们再夸他吧
Your flattery might give him pause.
你的褒奖可能会让他晚些下手
Okay, you're all set here.
这里都准备好了
So, uh, good luck, break a leg, and I'll just be on my way.
祝你们好运 好上加好 我忙自己的去了
What, so you can rat us out to Marcel? Not bloody likely.
好让你跑去跟马塞尔告密吗 想得美
Oh, just snap his neck. We'll be done by the time he wakes.
拧断他的脖子 等他醒来 我们已经完事了
And if he wakes before that?
万一他提前醒来了呢
Then kill him. I'm right here, guys.
那就杀了他 我就在这儿呢
We're not killing him.
我们不杀他
Yeah, you're probably right.
你说得没错
For some reason, he's of value to Marcel.
他多多少少对马塞尔还有价值
Kol, would you...?
科尔 你可以
Happy to stay and have a drink
乐意留下喝一杯
and eviscerate anyone who tries to follow you.
把想追踪你们的人都挖心掏肺
Good, then let's go. We're wasting time.
行 我们走 别浪费时间了
Splendid.
非常棒
If you want to be free, just pull out that blade.
如果你想自♥由♥ 拔出那把刀就好
Mikael could do it.
迈克尔就做得到
Do not invoke his name.
别提他的名字
Fine.
好吧
What about your daughter's?
那你女儿的呢
Hope?
霍普
She's out there right now.
她现在就在外面
A fact that weighs upon me every second I'm in this hole.
在地洞里的每时每刻 我都因此自责
But... I can't.
但我做不到
Can't or won't?
做不到还是不想做
For five years, you had to stay put.
你五年来都身陷囹圄
In order to keep your family alive,
为了让家人活着
you had to keep yourself alive.
你也得活着
No matter what the pain or fear or solitude.
无论你有多痛苦 害怕或孤独
But now you can leave, and you choose to stay
但你现在可以走了 却选择留下
even though your daughter's waiting for you.
即便你女儿在等着你
That makes me think that blade's not your problem.
那让我觉得你的问题不在于那把刀
Do you want to hear my theory?
你想听我的解释吗
I'm sure you're going to tell me.
你肯定会告诉我
I think you're afraid to see her.
我觉得你害怕见她
Now that she's old enough,
她现在够大了
she can see you.
能看清你
What if she sees you as a monster and hates you for it?
万一她把你视为禽兽 恨你怎么办
When I see my daughter,
我看到我女儿时
she will run into my arms.
她会跑向我怀中
She will look at me and know that I love her.
她会看着我 知道我爱着她
I would do anything for her.
我愿为她做任何事
That's what every father says.
每位父亲都这么说
But in a day-to-day,
但在日常生活中
what if when she gets in a fight with a friend?
如果她与朋友发生了争执
When someone breaks her heart?
遇到了伤她心的人
I will kill anyone that harms her.
我会杀了伤害她的任何人
Oh, lovely.
真好
Then, instead of hating your darkness,
那她不会厌恶你的黑暗
she'll learn by example and become a monster herself.
而是有样学样 自己变成禽兽
Is that what you fear?
这是你恐惧的吗
You don't want her to fall into that cycle of violence.
你不想让她陷入暴♥力♥的恶性循环
And your fear is eating away at your strength.
而你的恐惧在蚕食你的力量
And that's why you can't free yourself.
所以你不想让自己自♥由♥
Okay, I have had enough of this nonsense!
好吧 我听够这些废话了
Klaus, admit it.
克劳斯 承认吧
Down here, you can't hurt her.
你在这下面无法伤害她
You're just a myth.
你只是一个神话
This great man who sacrificed himself to save his family,
这个伟大的男人牺牲自我 拯救家族
but in reality you...
但其实你
In reality, I would not be subjected to
我不会听信
the ridiculous claims of a woman who died in my arms!
死在我怀里的女人的无稽之谈
I conjured you, so I can send you away.
我召唤了你 我也能驱散你
Go!
滚
You want to talk about right and wrong?
你想谈对错吗
Your brother killed me in cold blood and you defended him.
你哥杀我不眨眼 你还维护他
Davina... Davina,
达维娜 达维娜
the girl who was like a daughter to me, was lost forever,
我视如己出的姑娘 永远逝去了
and the only thing that you could say was
而你只能说
"They did what they needed to do"?
"他们做了必要的事"
That's all we knew how to do!
这是我们知道的唯一办法
Right or wrong, that's all my family has done for 1,000 years.
是对是错 我的家族都已经这么做了一千多年
Oh, come on!
得了吧
Is that really your defense?
你就这么狡辩
I have no defense.
我没有狡辩
I know exactly what I am.
我清楚自己是谁
As I know that none of us are innocent in this.
我也清楚我们全都要为此事负责
Least of all you and me.
尤其是你我
I was a damn fool to ever love you.
我太傻了才会爱你
And I could say the same.
我也想这么说
Then we are done here.
那就到此为止
We most certainly are not.
要结束还早得很
You gonna use that on me?
你想用这东西捅我
Infect me with the same hex that damn near destroyed you?
用差点毁灭你的咒语对付我
I don't want to,
我不想这么做
but I will if I have to.
但万不得已我也会这么做
Damn it.
靠
Camille. Camille!
卡米尔 卡米尔
I'm here. But if you're just gonna keep arguing...
我在 但如果你要一直争论...
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I can't pull out that blade.
我无法拔出那把刀
Technically, I'm not even really... here.
严格来说 我根本不在这儿
You're the one who has to face your fears.
你必须独自面对自己的恐惧
Fine.
好吧
I will admit the truth.
我要承认事实
I do not wish to be the father I had,
我不想成为我的父亲
nor do I wish to be the father Marcel has come to loathe.
我也不想成为马塞尔逐渐憎恨的父亲
Perhaps I am better as a myth.
或许我最好成为神话
And Hope is better off without me.
而且霍普没有我也会更好
Is that enough?
够了吗
Or do you want more?
你还想听吗
Are you satisfied?
你满意了吗
Every parent is afraid of screwing up.
每个家长都害怕搞砸事情
Well, at least the good ones are.
至少好的家长会这么想
But Hope needs you.
但霍普需要你
Now more than ever.
尤其是现在
Hayley will protect her.
海莉会保护她
And she'll do one hell of a job.
她也会做得很好
But don't you think Hope deserves her father?
但你不觉得霍普值得拥有自己的父亲吗
Hey. Look at me.
看着我
Yes, history could repeat itself.
没错 历史可能重复
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表