剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You never came to bed.
你为什么一直都不睡觉
I'm just trying to figure this... o-out.
我就是想琢磨明白这个
I've been sacrificing goats and snakes,
我试过献祭山羊和蛇
but it doesn't seem to be enough.
但好像还是不够
It's like it needs something more.
感觉这需要更多的祭品
You need sleep, Vince.
你需要睡眠 小文
Eva, this is for us.
伊娃 我这是为了我们
All right? Imagine this.
懂吗 想象一下
Enough power that
拥有足够强大的法力
we ain't got to worry about raising a kid
我们就能安心养大孩子
in fear of Marcel Gerard.
不再惧怕马塞尔·杰拉德
Have a kid that is learning magic because of all the right reasons,
让孩子因为正确的理由学习巫术
for the joy of it and because it fulfills the soul,
为其中的喜悦而学 为了让灵魂满足而学
instead of because it needs to protect itself.
而不是为了保护自己而学
Okay.
好吧
Then show me. No.
我帮你看看 不行
No, Eva. This is too powerful.
不行 伊娃 这魔法太强大了
Oh, really?
真的吗
I hope you're not questioning my magical skill.
你可别低估我的魔法技巧
We're a team, right?
我们是一队的 对吧
Always.
当然
I imagine a true sacrifice
我想真正的献祭
must be something truly loved.
必须要献祭你真爱的东西
Donez moi...
[咒语]
Donez moi...
[咒语]
...fortitudo.
[咒语]
...fortitudo.
[咒语]
Apporte moi...
[咒语]
Apporte moi...
[咒语]
...potestatem.
[咒语]
...potestatem.
[咒语]
Donez moi fortitudo.
[咒语]
Apporte moi potestatem.
[咒语]
Donez moi fortitudo.
[咒语]
Apporte moi potestatem.
[咒语]
Something truly loved.
真爱的东西
That's why she started sacrificing kids.
所以她开始献祭孩子
Eva was committed to that power.
伊娃决心要得到那种力量
And she was willing to go further with it than I was.
为此她愿意比我牺牲更多
And that scared me.
她这种决心让我害怕
We both agreed to stop. And then one day...
我们决定停下来 直到有一天
babies started going missing from their beds.
开始有孩子失踪
Mom says when I get bigger,
妈妈说等我再长大一点
Freya will teach me real spells.
弗雷娅就可以教我真正的咒语了
I think you're doing rather well all by yourself.
我觉得你做得已经很好了
I can't always control it so well.
我不能随心所欲的控制我的法力
It scares me sometimes.
有时候甚至会被它吓到
You, luv,
亲爱的
are the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson.
你是我克劳斯·迈克尔森的女儿
You're going to be the greatest witch the world has ever seen.
你将会成为史上最强大的巫师
And nothing will scare you.
没有什么会让你感到害怕
I know what you are, you know.
我知道你是谁
The strongest in the world.
你是世界上最强大的人
Strong enough to keep all of the bad things away.
可以将一切不好的东西都赶走
What bad things?
什么不好的东西
Just bad guys. Monsters.
就是一些坏人 一些怪物
People who are mean,
一些卑鄙的
selfish, and angry.
自私的 易怒的坏蛋
Nothing is going to harm my little girl.
没人能伤害我的宝贝女儿
Nothing will even get close.
他们甚至不会靠近你
You're all that matters to me.
你是我最重要的宝贝
You're trembling.
你在颤抖
Are you cold?
你冷吗
Yeah. I've been cold a while now.
是挺冷的
Well, let's get you inside then, eh?
那我们进屋去吧
You can show me your drawings.
顺便给我看看你的画
My daughter is an art prodigy.
我女儿是个艺术天才
Well, she's far better than you ever were.
反正比你强多了
Granted, the bar is very low.
虽然这门槛本来也不怎么高
True art is lost on the feeble-minded.
真正的艺术已经在意志薄弱的人中遗失了
Kol wanted me to say good-bye.
科尔让我替他和你说再见
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
我早该想到了
What's he chasing this time?
这次他又要去追寻什么
Does it matter?
有关系吗
He'll return.
反正他会回来的
He always was a selfish git.
他一直都是个自私的笨蛋
He died twice and spent five years trapped
他死了两次 又被困在
in Freya's beige dreamland.
弗雷娅暗淡的梦境里五年
You can forgive him a bit of wanderlust.
现在想去旅行也是可以理解的
I don't see you packing your bags.
那你怎么没走
Nik, you do not need me anymore.
尼克 你不再需要我了
I know that I'm your favorite sibling, and of course
我知道所有兄妹里
I adore you.
咱俩最亲
But there's space in my heart for something more.
可在我心里也有别的渴求
I want love.
我渴望爱情
I want a family of my own.
渴望一个自己的家庭
And wouldn't it be nice if we could part
我们终于有一次是因为追寻快乐
on happy terms for once?
而分开难道不好吗
No daggers, no exile.
没有匕♥首♥ 没有驱逐
Just... so long for now.
只是短暂而美好的道别
I'll see you again soon.
我很快会回来看你的
You were the only one
你是所有兄妹里唯一一个
who never treated me like a misfit.
从不把我当作异类的人
For centuries, my only place was by your side.
这么多年来 只有你身边才是我的归属
And now I belong beside my daughter.
现在我的女儿成了我新的归属
And I suppose you deserve to find
我想你也值得在这世界上
your place in the world as well.
拥有一个属于你自己的归属
Thank you.
谢谢你
Was she asleep?
她睡着了吗
With her muddy shoes on.
穿着泥乎乎的鞋就睡着了
Who else do I know that does that?
这都是遗传谁的
Expecting company?
等人呢
Yeah. She should be here any second.
是啊 她应该马上就到了
I think you're gonna like her.
我觉得你会喜欢她的
You okay?
怎么了
Rebekah asked me something,
丽贝卡问我
who I might be if Niklaus no longer needed me.
如果尼克劳斯不再需要我
Did I have any desires of my own?
我有什么自己的追求
And I thought about it.
我想了一下
There was a time, long ago,
曾经有一段时间
I do recall, I wanted more.
我记得自己想追寻更有意义的人生
Somehow I have...
可不知怎么渐渐地
I lost the feelings beneath blood and chaos.
我在鲜血与混乱中失去了自我
You can't let the bad things that you did in your past
不能用你过去做过的坏事
define you.
来定义你的人生
I know you.
我了解你
You are good.
你是个好人
No, you are good.
不 你是个好人
I was wrong when I said that you were a Mikaelson.
我说你是个迈克尔森是不对的
You're not a Mikaelson.
你不是迈克尔森家的人
You don't have a Mikaelson heart.
你的心不像迈克尔森家的人
There's just too much good in you.
你的心中有着太多的美好
It's why I love you.
所以我才会爱上你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Please, please, please.
拜托 拜托
I told you I can't let you go.
我说过不会放你走的
So you have a choice.
所以你要么
Come back with me,
和我回去
or I will make this hurt.
要么我就在这里折磨你
Get away from them!
离他们远一点
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表